TTC#2 for the 4th month

Athena, I am praying for you that you get your bfp this morning, let us know!!!

Having a sad moment hubby just put the pram and capsule (car seat) that I bought for the 1st pregnancy in the roof :( it was in our walk in and he was like I'm putting all the things we don't need right now in the roof :cry: very hard for me I'd be 22 weeks.
Hoping for bfp soon so I can get it out again.

:hugs: I'm sorry Hun, I imagine that is incredibly hard. :hugs: praying this is your cycle!

Having a sad moment hubby just put the pram and capsule (car seat) that I bought for the 1st pregnancy in the roof :( it was in our walk in and he was like I'm putting all the things we don't need right now in the roof :cry: very hard for me I'd be 22 weeks.
Hoping for bfp soon so I can get it out again.

I'm so sorry :hugs: Hopefully soon you will have a bfp and be taking all those things back down to use. I will have my fingers crossed so tight!

dragonfly, being on blood thinners makes it more of a risk that I will bleed out during procedures. There is also a risk of clots anytime I can't get up and move for long periods of time too. I will ask the doctor if there is any form of pains meds that are safe, but since all I can take even for a headache is tylenol I doubt it. Hopefully though labor will go by quickly and it won't be too much of an issue. I will gladly endure anything at this point lol

athena, did you test this morning?! How many days late is AF?

Af is 1 day late, but the frer was neg so I blame pcos. Provera should kick in soon if I'm not pregnant.

Thanks girls it was something I didn't expect to upset me so much. But hopefully we can get them out again soon :) I guess that's a lesson learnt about buying things too early, I just love baby things I can't help myself lol.
Cjgirl that's a bit scary knowing that, but I'm sure everything will go smoothly and be just fine. As for labour both of mine were drug free apart from a few puffs on the gas and air and I have a very low pain tolerance so if you can get a needle in your belly everyday for 9 mths you'll be fine in labour :) what was your 1st labour like?

Thanks girls it was something I didn't expect to upset me so much. But hopefully we can get them out again soon :) I guess that's a lesson learnt about buying things too early, I just love baby things I can't help myself lol.
Cjgirl that's a bit scary knowing that, but I'm sure everything will go smoothly and be just fine. As for labour both of mine were drug free apart from a few puffs on the gas and air and I have a very low pain tolerance so if you can get a needle in your belly everyday for 9 mths you'll be fine in labour :) what was your 1st labour like?

I was in labor for 12 hrs with DD. I was very sick with a fever. I had an epidural, but in the military they put straight morphine in them (which I don't think is typical) and it was a very long time before it wore off. I swore I wouldn't have an epidural again anyway because the urinary cath they used did a lot of damage and I have had issues with my bladder and things ever since. It may not be a bad thing that I can't have one lol Knowing that you did it without drugs helps. I don't know anyone who has. How long was your labor?

Oh gosh that's crazy Ive never heard pf that im sorry you had to go through that. I'm scared of needles lol the thought of a giant needle going in my back makes me feel sick and i dont like the risk of complications they can cause. um labour with Seth was 41 hrs, active labour was only 4 hours it took me a long time to get to 4cm but I only went to the hospital at 4cm so that was good. Eli was 22 hrs and 3 of that was active labour. His labour was no where near as painful as Seths. Pushed for 25 minutes with Seth and 8 minutes with Eli my waters broke on my 1st push with Eli it was funny watching the midwife and Dr jump out of the way, with Seth it broke all over the floor it was like a tidal wave :haha: :) being able to walk around and get in the shower helps a lot. That's where I spent most of my labours in the shower. Both my births were intervention free which I think is very important but the US and Australia do things very different almost everyone I know had epi free births I think they offer peth or morphine shots which a lot of people choose to have, Epi is usually a last resort. I went home 6 hrs after having Eli lol they have a midwife program where a midwife comes to your house everyday for a week to check on bub and mum, bub gets weighed everyday etc and if complications do arise you can get re admitted right away :)
Hoping your labour with this little one goes smoothly and quickly :) it's so exciting!

I hated hated hated the epidural. I had a c section last time and was going to try for a drug free vbac this time? But after reading story's and everything I have freaked myself out and think I'm going to go with a planned c section. Which also scares the shit out of me, but I almost feel the risk to the baby is less. And I can't imagine if something happened to her. And I just read a story on here today of a women whose uterus erupted and its a miracle the baby is ok. And she suffer greatly due to it. It's really a hard decision.

ok girls I got my test results back from the dr. All my levels are back to normal. She told my DH and I to wait 2 month till we try again but we can bd now. I read on a lot of different websites that I would hurt anything if we try right away so we bded today and we r trying again.:happydance:. I hope it works out this time. How is everyone doing? Any BFPs? Ive been so busy with my brothers wedding last night and a birthday party today. I don't think we will ever relax.

ok girls I got my test results back from the dr. All my levels are back to normal. She told my DH and I to wait 2 month till we try again but we can bd now. I read on a lot of different websites that I would hurt anything if we try right away so we bded today and we r trying again.:happydance:. I hope it works out this time. How is everyone doing? Any BFPs? Ive been so busy with my brothers wedding last night and a birthday party today. I don't think we will ever relax.

That is great news! I hope things go well for you this month :)

Misscalais, I would love it if they did things that way here. There probably is a way to have a midwife come to the house and all, but I wouldn't be able to afford it lol

dragonfly, it all sounds scary to me, but I am going to have to trust my doctors. I don't know what they would do about bleeding and all if I had to have c-section for some reason.

I hated hated hated the epidural. I had a c section last time and was going to try for a drug free vbac this time? But after reading story's and everything I have freaked myself out and think I'm going to go with a planned c section. Which also scares the shit out of me, but I almost feel the risk to the baby is less. And I can't imagine if something happened to her. And I just read a story on here today of a women whose uterus erupted and its a miracle the baby is ok. And she suffer greatly due to it. It's really a hard decision.
It's definitely a hard decision. My mum had a c section with me then had 3 vaginal births after me with no complications at all. There is a three year gap between myself and my next sister though so had plenty of time for her scar to heal :)

I'm so glad everything is back to normal Hun. We didn't wait either so I say go for it BD your butt of and praying for a sticky bean for you :) I am still waiting to O CD12 at the moment :)

Misscalais, I would love it if they did things that way here. There probably is a way to have a midwife come to the house and all, but I wouldn't be able to afford it lol

dragonfly, it all sounds scary to me, but I am going to have to trust my doctors. I don't know what they would do about bleeding and all if I had to have c-section for some reason.
We don't have to pay for it here it's covered by Medicare. That's another thing that's different here, we don't pay for our hospital stay or anything unless we have private health care or hire a private OB. At tax time though we have to pay a levy if we don't have private care but the levy is less than it would be to pay private to cover all our family.

We don't have to pay for it here it's covered by Medicare. That's another thing that's different here, we don't pay for our hospital stay or anything unless we have private health care or hire a private OB. At tax time though we have to pay a levy if we don't have private care but the levy is less than it would be to pay private to cover all our family.

Wow! Maybe we need to just move to Australia lol We actually don't have insurance because it is cheaper for us not to! It's sad how that works. We will have to insure the baby once he/she is born, but as for us, we just pay out of pocket.

We do have it pretty good here I must say :)
So CD13 still no ferning :( I was really hoping to have a normal cycle this month so that's gone out the window. Feeling deflated and sookie.

We do have it pretty good here I must say :)
So CD13 still no ferning :( I was really hoping to have a normal cycle this month so that's gone out the window. Feeling deflated and sookie.

Hope you start to see some ferning soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->