TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks girls! Sorry haven't been on a lot we went to my mums for the long weekend. Got home last night. AF finished yesterday so I'm going to start using the maybe baby everyday now and pray to god that I get a pos.
Cjgirl I'm so excited for you, it's the best feeling seeing that word pregnant on the digi but I hate that the batteries only last 24 hrs lol I hope that you can change your meds ASAP that must be scary knowing that and having to wait. I've also read a lot of people saying that the ICs are crap and some don't show bfp and if it does they never get very dark.
Athena I hope it's just IB for you Hun :) the streaks of blood and cramps definitely indicate that that's what it could be. Keeping my fingers crossed tight for you.
Nlb how are you doing? Has your bleeding stopped yet?
Dragonfly how are you doing? When's your next scan?

Yes im doing ok the bleeding has stopped but im really confused. When we went to the er the dr said the HCG levels where very low. I went in to the ob on Thursday for a follow up appt. and the took more blood. Called me on Friday and told me I need to come back this Thursday so they can retest again because the HCG levels where very high. Why would they go up I don't understand. Also the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before we try again. that just seem like a long time. I just want to cry because it is so confussing.

I'm so sorry that you have to wait so long. I am confused about the levels too. Did she give you any indication as to why it would be high?

No they just told me to come back that the levels where real high and they wanted to test the blood again

Yes im doing ok the bleeding has stopped but im really confused. When we went to the er the dr said the HCG levels where very low. I went in to the ob on Thursday for a follow up appt. and the took more blood. Called me on Friday and told me I need to come back this Thursday so they can retest again because the HCG levels where very high. Why would they go up I don't understand. Also the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before we try again. that just seem like a long time. I just want to cry because it is so confussing.
Aww ok, so have you requested another ultrasound? If your levels have risen of definitely ask for another ultrasound. When I had my MC my levels doubled while I was loosing it but then two days later began to drop. I've read that either you can be diagnosed with MC when it's not the case at all it can be something like vanishing twin syndrome and you can still be pregnant or a bleeding under the sac. Or it can be a tubal pregnancy. But try not to stress, see what happens with your next appt. have you taken another pregnancy test to see if you still have any levels in your system? It only took like a week for my levels to go neg on a frer.
Praying for you Hun. I wouldn't wait two cycles. If you feel ok with it then try right away.

I'm going to ask her when I go in. Because it confused me. Also I need to ask her when we can have sex again. I am ready but after she said 2 month till we try again my husband took that as 2 months no sex. I think he has lost his mind.

Thanks girls! Sorry haven't been on a lot we went to my mums for the long weekend. Got home last night. AF finished yesterday so I'm going to start using the maybe baby everyday now and pray to god that I get a pos.
Cjgirl I'm so excited for you, it's the best feeling seeing that word pregnant on the digi but I hate that the batteries only last 24 hrs lol I hope that you can change your meds ASAP that must be scary knowing that and having to wait. I've also read a lot of people saying that the ICs are crap and some don't show bfp and if it does they never get very dark.
Athena I hope it's just IB for you Hun :) the streaks of blood and cramps definitely indicate that that's what it could be. Keeping my fingers crossed tight for you.
Nlb how are you doing? Has your bleeding stopped yet?
Dragonfly how are you doing? When's your next scan?

Thanks! I had my first Lovanox injection in my stomach last night and was soooo nervous! It wasn't the sticking that was bad, it was the medicine going in and spreading around. I hope it gets easier. It is totally worth it though, of course! I hope you get pos on you ovulation testing thing soon! I'm really anxious to know if that thing works since I had never heard of one before. It sounds really cool!

athena, when I looked again this morning, I saw a faint line! Have you tested again?

Ok I took this test this morning I see a line, but I also took a frer and it was neg :confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
I think I can see a faint line, but I'm not sure what to think if the FRER was neg. FX!

Nlb when my mom was pregnant with me. She had a mc, she went to the dr for an ultrasound to make sure she. Had passed everything and there I was. She had miscarried my twin. So maybe you were pregnant with twins I say get an ultrasound. Good luck.

I stocked up on some dollar tests and I have some ics coming in the mail. I'm not believing anything though unless it gets darker.

I stocked up on some dollar tests and I have some ics coming in the mail. I'm not believing anything though unless it gets darker.

Everyone is different of course, but I got a super faint line on the walmart test, which looks like what was in your picture. I think they are called First Signal. The digis and FRER were positive though. I think maybe those tests aren't as sensitive. So it may be a light line on one of those for a while. And the IC didn't have even a faint one for me. I hope they work for you though and you get a BFP soon!

It is a first signal.if I get a darker line I plan on getting some digitals. I'm just trying to not waste money. But I'll see what happens, trying not to get my hopes up.

It is a first signal.if I get a darker line I plan on getting some digitals. I'm just trying to not waste money. But I'll see what happens, trying not to get my hopes up.

Totally understand about not wasting money. HPT companies must make millions! I know I have given them a ton of my money!

Thanks! I had my first Lovanox injection in my stomach last night and was soooo nervous! It wasn't the sticking that was bad, it was the medicine going in and spreading around. I hope it gets easier. It is totally worth it though, of course! I hope you get pos on you ovulation testing thing soon! I'm really anxious to know if that thing works since I had never heard of one before. It sounds really cool!
Oh gosh how often do you have to do that? Do you inject yourself or do you get hubby to do it for you. I can't even wax my own legs lol so is find it super hard to inject a needle in myself. Definitely worth it though :) and I hope it gets easier for you too Hun.
Me too I'm super excited, and really hoping this vitex helps me out too and I get a bfp soon I'm so ready :)

I'm going to ask her when I go in. Because it confused me. Also I need to ask her when we can have sex again. I am ready but after she said 2 month till we try again my husband took that as 2 months no sex. I think he has lost his mind.
I hope you get some answers soon Hun. Xo

Nlb, I hope you can get some answers, like Athena said maybe it was a twin.
Cjgirl, how often do you need the shots? Sounds like you onviouy got a hold of the doctor :) how ah w yoh been feeling?
Misscalais, hope you had fun at your moms! Does she live far?
Athena, I see a very faint line in ic. I never had luck with the dollar store ones I swear there was always an evap. Walmart cheapies were super light until like 5 weeks or longer.

I think it's over for me this cycle :( I did a cm check and there was a lot of blood mixed with cm. I don't know what I'm going to do cause I don't think all the tests can come back for the Clomid for me to start it.

Misscalais and dragonfly, I have to do a shot everyday. My mom is a nurse and she has done the first two, but hopefully soon DH can and maybe eventually I will be able to. I'm not sure if I ever will be able to do that to myself though.

athena, I hope that everything works out and that if AF starts you can get your Clomid.

Yeah dragonfly we had a good weekend. Hubby and I even got to go out for dinner and drinks kid free while my mum watched the boys :) she lives 5 hrs away up the coast.
Cjgirl that's good your mum has been able to do it and hubby will be able to take over it :)
Athena I hope AF stays away Hun. If not then I hope you get the clomid. Keeping fingers crossed for you xo

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I looked up RE's that are covered with my insurance. the one that I like that has the best reviews basically says the first step with someone with pcos is to lose weight, then if that doesn't bring on ovulation they prescribe Clomid. I'm losing weight I've lost about 10 lbs. but I have a lot to lose like at least 100 lbs. so I have a feeling they will tell me to lose weight. My dr will put me on Clomid but I kind of feel like that is taking the easy way out when I know I was ovulating before I gained weight. So I'm thinking I will cancel my appointment since I've been having pretty reg cycles lately start temping again and start kicking my butt in the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->