TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Misslatino, aww that's adorable. Dads and daughters are so cute. I think my OH always envisioned himself doing the tea parties, actually. Haha. I'm sure he'll enjoy doing fun boy stuff when our kids get older if we have two boys, though.

Leah, those symptoms sound promising. Sorry to hear about the nausea, though. That's how my morning sickness with my son was. Once I ate, I was usually okay.

DaTucker, nice to see you back! How's your MIL? Are you gearing up for another cycle? Wow, that would be amazing if you could have a little girl, then! That's how it is in my family, too. In my son's generation on my side of the family it's 4 boy cousins and 1 girl cousin. On my OH's side, it's 2 girls to about a billion boy cousins, lol. So it would be quite a feat for us to have a little girl, too. We'll see!

FallBabe, that's how I feel, too. I think having another boy would be better for Kai and a little girl would be more fun for mommy and daddy! Lol. I know we'll be really excited for either.

Marissale, that sounds promising too! I had shooting pains in my cervix my first trimester last time. Fx for you! When do you plan on testing?

LiteBRIGHT, I think Ari is a beautiful name. It's simple and feminine without being flowery. Good choice! I know, I keep trying to make tiredness a possible symptom in my head, and then I remember that I'm just tired because I was up constantly the night before with a teething LO! Maybe "leftover" :haha: semen could make it so we aren't noticing EWCM? I hope so... I just used to have so much! I hope next month my body decides to step it up and actually ovulate for real! I don't think I have much chance of a BFP if my body won't ovulate... :/ I can't believe you are going to stay team yellow next time! Good for you, that must take some willpower. OH and I have decided that if our next LO is a girl and we decide to have one more after that, we'll stay team yellow on the 3rd one.

Heather, I reallllllly hope and pray that you get your little take home baby girl! FX! :dust: :pink: Is it possible you're having ovulation spotting? I was just reading the other day that sometimes when the follicle is building up, it can irritate the area and cause some bleeding, and same when the follicle bursts and the egg comes out. If it's not that, I'm sorry. I know how it feels when your body doesn't want to play ball, and that sucks. I think you should bd like usual, and if you're back next month I'll be here to chat and symptom spot with you. :hugs: Hopefully everything is back on track for both of us next cycle.

mitchnorm, fx that you 'o soon and can get all that bd'ing out of the way before your trip! And that slight disappointment... that's how we were when we found out ds was a boy. Well, I had been dreaming over and over that he was a boy so I kind of just felt right when it was confirmed. But OH had had his mind set on a little girl, and I could tell he was the littlest bit disappointed. But then I think he realized he was going to have a son, and felt better. I think we'll honestly be perfectly fine with either, as well. And I haven't really changed my alcohol or caffeine drinking habits. I don't drink much of either, but if I want a coffee in the morning or a drink in the evening, I allow myself to have that. I figure it isn't going to hurt my TTC chances to have just a little.

JenJen, that's true. I have a bunch of clothes that ds didn't even get to wear because they don't fit in those clothes very long. So it would be nice to get to use those.

I'm 10-11 dpo today and definitely feeling like I'll be here next cycle. No real symptoms to speak of, and I just feel out. That's okay, though. I want to be able to cherish this time TTC since it might be the last ever. I just hope I get some concrete 'o symptoms next time so I feel like I have a real chance! How is everyone doing today? Relaxing Saturday or big family plans?

FX and baby dust to all! :happydance:

Oh, and Fallbabe... that is a BLARING positive! Good luck!!! :dust: :spermy: :wohoo:

Ill probably test on the 5th. af is due on the 2nd but could come on the forth since my cycles range from 25 to 30 days. The 5th would be CD31. These shooting pains are something! Last night when I was trying to sleep I kept getting them and owwy :(

Very sharp, like someone is jamming a knife up there lol but thankfully also brief.

Today I'm feeling tired and getting some very mild cramps.
Hoping for good things, but I just got offered a really awesome job and now I'm feeling a huge ultimatum coming. I can't take the job if I am pregnant, so we'll see

I wish I just knew what was going on!!! Ive had no more blood since this morning again!!! Gah! I really thought it was af...cramps and more blood than the day before....then nothing. Were supposed to start bding tonight but dh will probably say no if im bleeding....but if it is just spotting midcycle then this bleeding means im super fertile!! Which ive also heard happens after a mc anyways....so idk. I dont want this to be af, I dont want to miss bding if its not, I want to know how to chart this!!! Sorry for the rant im just so frusterated between the mc, ttc again and now possibley being held up another cycle!!! I feel so defeated!

Heather to me it sounds like O bleed so if no more blood (and from your description it doesn't sound like af) I would :sex: hun

Big :hug: and lots of baby :dust:

we would ideally like a girl but ultimately healthy and I am happy

Heather :shrug: hope it's not AF arriving for you....do you use ok. Might be worth using one now and for next couple of days to see if definitely ovulation x x

I am having difficulty remembering everyone's names eeeeep but fall babe that opk was a definite positive.....get on with the dtd right now

Ive tried opks in the past but they dont really work for me because I cant hold my urine very long....otherwise I get utis....so my opks were never super accurate.

Have dtd confusion. :wacko:

We dtd on day 9, 11, 13 and last night day 15 as per SMEP (sperm meets egg plan)....it advises you start on day 8 and dtd every other night until positive opk the dtd both those days...leave for a day then dtd again. Well no positive on clear blue today but a cheap ovulation sticks was nearly positive a couple of hours ago....not sure whether to pre-empt and dtd tonight and tomorrow. As we dtd last night inclined to skip tonight.....save valuable 'goods' and dtd tomorrow evening:haha:

I am away on business from Tuesday early am so missing the late chances. what would you do?

I am also in my first cycle, however my baby just turned 1! I would have started trying sooner if AF had returned as I too want my babies close in age. I am using clear blue digital ovulation tests and today was day 2 of the blinking smiley face... We are going to do the deed everyday until the solid smiley... Crossing my fingers I don't have to wait very long to get pg this time around!

I am also in my first cycle, however my baby just turned 1! I would have started trying sooner if AF had returned as I too want my babies close in age. I am using clear blue digital ovulation tests and today was day 2 of the blinking smiley face... We are going to do the deed everyday until the solid smiley... Crossing my fingers I don't have to wait very long to get pg this time around!

:hi: welcome - lots of :dust: hope this all happens quickly for you

6dpo here :wacko: feeling crampy and bloated, also BBs feel fuller than normal (well since stopping Bfeeding anyway) and I dunno I just feel different :shrug:

:wacko: probably all in my head :haha:

How is everyone doing?

Got my 3rd high fertility reading this morning... Still waiting for my peak! Told my hubby we are going to have a love marathon this week! Then on to the 2ww :wacko:

So according to OPKS I thought I ovulated on the 18th or 19th which would make me 7-8 dpo today. So just for the heck of it I decided to do another OPK today and today's test line was much darker than the control and even darker then it was on the 18th and 19th. I was experiencing hunger, nausea, craming and some bloating. I'm so confused, we BD'D just in case. Anyone know what to make of this? Test line is the darker one. Thanks

Attachments

• 20150126_162629-1.jpg
    20150126_162629-1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
LeahJ7712, I googled if opks can detect pregnancy and found this:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/opk-as-hpt.shtml

I'd take a hpt tomorrow! Keep us updated!!

I think I may have gotten a very faint line on tonight's test. I'm going to try in the morning to see if I'm officially crazy or not hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->