TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

I'm on CD13 and should be ovulating today. Not feeling the love today as dd had me up most of the night.

So seems AF or testing date will be my son's 1st birthday - would be nice to get a :bfp: then I think :cloud9:

Highly unlikely tho :haha: :wacko:

Twag what a lovely birthday celebration that would be!:flower:

In my baby group from when I had DD there are 9 preggos and one who just had her second! Surprisingly I don't feel jealous though. I certainly had that jealous feeling a lot when trying for dd but I think because I have her now to keep me busy and such it doesn't bother me. I love watching her grow and learn and cherish the time I have that's just her and I so that makes it so much easier.

5-6dpo here. Not feeling anything at all. No increase in cm. No nothing. I know it's early but I'm starting to feel like maybe it wasn't our month :nope: I need to take my own advice and say it's not over until the nasty witch shows up!

Twag what a lovely birthday celebration that would be!:flower:

In my baby group from when I had DD there are 9 preggos and one who just had her second! Surprisingly I don't feel jealous though. I certainly had that jealous feeling a lot when trying for dd but I think because I have her now to keep me busy and such it doesn't bother me. I love watching her grow and learn and cherish the time I have that's just her and I so that makes it so much easier.

5-6dpo here. Not feeling anything at all. No increase in cm. No nothing. I know it's early but I'm starting to feel like maybe it wasn't our month :nope: I need to take my own advice and say it's not over until the nasty witch shows up!

Your not out until the :witch: shows up :thumbup:

TBH I am not jealous unless I see a preggo or hear about kicks and midwife appointments etc :shrug: I too am trying to enjoy the quality time I have with DS especially as I work FT too :cry:

Most of my mummy friends are pregnant with number 2 and a couple all ready have no 2. Just three of us are not. Two of them are 10 years younger than me and still have plenty of time ahead of them.

i'm thinking I o'd yesterday? We'll call this 1dpo. I got my BFP with DD at 10dpo! But I think with a toddler and starting classes again I won't be as neurotic when it comes to testing:winkwink: feel free to quote me in a week when I'm already at the dollar store :haha: I just do not have patience AT ALL when it comes to this stuff!

I'm still completely freaked out about the idea of number 2. DD is my world and even though I know everyone says your heart grows I just can't imagine loving anyone as dearly as her! Again, I also know everyone says this ha!

I had that same fear even when I was pregnant with #2. But I tell you when I lost my baby my heart was and is broken and I loved and love that baby way more than I even knew. I have no doubts ill love my other children now. Its hard to explain but its so true when they say your heart grows...it really does. Its not a comparison between love but truely a genuine love for each.

Cd31 here. Had cramps on and off all day and keep thinking af is here only to find loads of milky cm. I would test but I'm a bit scared to. I think the tests scare me because if it's a bfn it's the dream of being pregnant again gone until next month. I also think Dh thinks I am pregnant and don't want him to be disappointed.

Heather1987 I know right! I hate TTC I know exactly what you mean it's scary, and then depressing for me, hoping for the best...I have a feeling everything went right but I could be wrong! We just gotta stay motivated to continue ! And well it'd almost bd time for youu! Good luck Hun, think positive thoughts! :dust:

Misslatino I read on another forum that tugging and pulling sensations are a good sign for that BFP

Leah those are deff positive! Hope it works for you :dust:

Good luck to the ladies o-ing soon! I hope you catch that egg!!

4-5 dpo here and feeling completely normal. Too early for any symptoms or to test. This is the boring part of the TWW lol

Me too , this is boring ...when will you test?

Mrs_bump. I also have creamy cm...but not much ... When are you testing. Some days I swear I am then I'm like no I'm not, this TTC roller coaster sucks!

I'm also ttc #2 for the first time this month. My first is 11 months. She's still nursing but my periods have been regular for awhile and I only plan on nursing for a little while longer. I really want them to be close in age and a fall baby would be great :) Wasn't trying with my first so this will be a new experience for me.

Used an opk last month and I ovulated around the 19th day of my 30 day cycle. I bought another small 7 day opk for this month thinking that I would start testing around the 15th day of my cycle which is next week, but I have suspect cm today (10th day), so I'm thinking I may ovulate a little earlier this cycle?

Not sure how much ovulation can differ from month to month. Therefore, I may start testing tonight. I always thought that if you were regular you ovulated the same time every cycle, but from what I read that may not be the case, so i guess I better start testing now to be safe?

Thanks everyone. I have decided I do not like using the OPKS just to much work. So if I don't get pregnant this cycle I'll go back to tracking my days. Anyway I ordered 50 OPK and only used maybe 20 if anyone wants the other 30 FREE of charge inbox me and I will mail them to you. No need to waste money.

Heather I'm happy to hear that even in pregnancy your heart grows a place for love for the new little bundle. Still so sorry about your loss </3

Icegurl good luck tracking your cycles! Hopefully you catch your egg and don't have to track for long!

Skypink I'm probably going to test Saturday morning as I'll be 8-9 dpo. I'm sure nothing will come of it but it'll get me through the day knowing I tested.

Afm, had a slight increase in CM today and started having back cramps again this evening after none for the past few days. Hoping that's a good thing :)

Okay so more ewcm tonight. I Give up on trying to figure out when I'm ovulating this month! Looks like we'll be temping next cycle because opks have all been negative. I could've sworn I had O pains.
I seriously hate this. Stressing so much about catching that egg! Oh how I envy my friends who just end up knocked up after a long night and a few too many tequila shots!

Heather - so sorry for your loss but I am grateful to hear that as a mummy your heart is big enough as this was a worry for me on how it would be possible to love anyone as much as I love my boy :hugs:

Good luck ladies :dust: anyone testing soon?
The extra CM sounds promising ladies :thumbup:

2dpo here not looking likely this month at all :shrug: as we only :sex: cd9 and cd13 and O was cd14 :wacko:

Unfortunately I had no symptoms with my daughter. I'm dpo 3 or 4 and I'm exhausted, nauseous, and cramping off and on.I was sick with until about 2 days ago. So I wonder if this all just the tail end of my cold.

Unfortunately I had no symptoms with my daughter. I'm do 3 or 4 and I'm exhausted, nauseous, and cramping off and on.I was sick with until about 2 days ago. So I wonder if this all just the tail end of my cold.

FX those are symptoms for you I have heard you show and have symptoms earlier with subsequent pregnancies lots of :dust: your way

Twag I wouldn't count yourself out. We only bd'd cd 12 and 14 and o'd either cd 14 or 15. So very similar and only twice.

Thanks Twag we'll see.
LiteBright33 I love the name Ari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"