ttc #3 buddies wanted

breakingdawn, big hugs! :hugs: Woohoo, wouldluvabub! :D

AFM, this is my first time tracking anything for TTC as my last cycle was almost 80 days. :wacko: So I've been temping diligently and paying attention to my CM. 3 days ago it was clear and watery. And then yesterday, I *think* it was EWCM. It matches everything I've read online so hoping!

Thanks ladies, temp spike to 36.5 this morning for me after my positive OPK last night so assuming O has happened now?

X__amour I think that's fertile, I count that as fertile anyway.

So just a random question for you guys, anyone experienced implant bleeding? Both my sons I've had implant bleeding. It comes a week after O so a week before expected AF, is always brown and last a few days, I think S was 3 days and B was 5. So both times I've known something was going on before I could even test. I wonder if because I've had it both of my pregnancy it means I would have it again..??

xamour, sounds like a good sign!

wouldluvabub, it would be nice if our bodies were consistent with each pregnancy. But it's always possible. ;)

6 dpo, for me. Not testing until Friday, but I'm really not feeling it this month.

I think I might be having a chemical:cry: my cramps are pretty much gone but my back is killing me like af is coming, tests are so faint I have to squint to see it again:nope: I'm feeling pretty heartbroken:cry:

Oh no abii... I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out ok for you xx

Wouldluvabub I had IB at 5 weeks with both my pregnancies

Abii my fingers are crossed your tests gets darker :hugs:

Hi ladies mind if I join you?

This is my first cycle after having the implant removed, I've been using OPKs just to get some reassurance that I am ovulating again and keep track. I had a positive on Saturday morning, and that night after another discussion with DH we decided not to wait to NTNP as we had originally planned and just go straight into TTC! :happydance: So I'm in 2WW but although our timing has been pretty good, I'm not expecting to catch this month so soon after my implant removal. But I guess you never know?

Lots of sticky baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Abii I have everything crossed that everything's okay :hugs:

Hi babynewbie :wave: you never know, you might get lucky and catch that egg. I hear lots of people say you're apparently extra fertile the first month off contaception.

I have heard that too actually. When TTC our daughter it took 3 months/cycles after implant removal, so I'm just using that as a rough guideline I suppose. Would be nice if it happened sooner this time around :D

:hi: babynewbie yeah it is true what wouldluvabub said, after coming of the pill with ttc my first child I got pregnant straight away. Good luck :dust:

It was a chemical:cry: cd1..:cry:

Babynewbie I conceived my daughter my first cycle of the pill after being on it 6 years

:hugs: so sorry abii

I am feeling really discouraged right now. I have been having a lot of pain on my lower left side (feels like it is right on/near my ovary). I read this means that is probably the side I ovulated from this past month. That was my good side. :( That means in May there is a good chance I will ovulate from my right side... well guess what? There is no tube there. I can't win.

I am feeling really discouraged right now. I have been having a lot of pain on my lower left side (feels like it is right on/near my ovary). I read this means that is probably the side I ovulated from this past month. That was my good side. :( That means in May there is a good chance I will ovulate from my right side... well guess what? There is no tube there. I can't win.

So sorry breakingdawn :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->