ttc #3 buddies wanted

I'm so sorry abii! :hugs: Fingers crossed for a sticky bean really soon!

Welcome babynewbie!

I have definitely been a way for a little while- I will try to go back and catch up as best I can.

I'm just trying to wrap my brain around whats going on with us... I mean 10+ cycles, good timing, definite Ovulation, and still no luck... Doc wont test us until a full year has passed, and I don't know what testing would show- we have conceived no problem, in the past. And for that I am totally thankful, the 2 babies that I have, and if this third doesn't happen I wont be crushed, but I just feel incomplete sometimes, like there is someone missing from our family. I don't want to have a pity party for myself as I know there are ladies out there that haven't been able to conceive at all... but its just depressing when every month AF shows!!

CD25 and I am starting to get frustrated. I had some definite fertile CM but still have not seen any indication of ovulation on my temps.

I have definitely been a way for a little while- I will try to go back and catch up as best I can.

I'm just trying to wrap my brain around whats going on with us... I mean 10+ cycles, good timing, definite Ovulation, and still no luck... Doc wont test us until a full year has passed, and I don't know what testing would show- we have conceived no problem, in the past. And for that I am totally thankful, the 2 babies that I have, and if this third doesn't happen I wont be crushed, but I just feel incomplete sometimes, like there is someone missing from our family. I don't want to have a pity party for myself as I know there are ladies out there that haven't been able to conceive at all... but its just depressing when every month AF shows!!

I am so sorry things are not turning out how you want. TTC is so frustrating and unpredictable. They won't test before a year because a year is considered the normal amount of time to conceive so as hard as it is maybe try to see that as a positive xx

CD25 and I am starting to get frustrated. I had some definite fertile CM but still have not seen any indication of ovulation on my temps.

You poor thing. I had extremely irregular cycles when TTC our first. I know what the frustration feels like.

AFM- fertility friend has confirmed O for cycle day 20 which is that same day I got my positive OPK. I'm thinking I Od the following day even though my temps say otherwise. Either way I've Od somewhere along the way! Officially in the TWW. When do you guys consider it a good time to start testing? Like how many DPO?

Thank you wouldluvabub I always know that I can come here for some positivity!!

I try not to test before 11 dpo- even that is still early to get a positive with most HPT, some ladies have luck at as early as 9 dpo, but I don't think that is very common.

I just realized that May is the month that I conceived my youngest, so maybe it is a good month for my fertility (although that was many years ago) LOL keeping a positive attitude and not stressing or fighting with dh about when to have sex this month is my main priority. I don't know if I will go back to OPK testing or not... he made a very good point saying it is much more fun to just do it like we don't know when I am ovulating instead of having the pressure of HAVING to do it this day or that. Sometimes hubbies know just what to say to make us feel better huh?

Another positive today!!! Am worried now I might have pcos as its been like this since cd8
image.jpg

CD2 here and AF is kicking my booty! I think this is my first REAL AF, having been off the pill for 3 months now. It feels like a good *normal* flow. I feel like everything is getting cleansed and hopefully leading to a positive OPK for May! I hope everyone is doing okay!

x amour, hang in there. Remember Dori from Finding Nemo? Just keep testing, just keep testing. :haha: Hope it's positive for you soon.

mel, how many days have you had positives? I've had 3 days in a row before. Hope you don't have pcos. :hugs:

mrs. cletus, the other day my friend told me that she read somewhere that our bodies tend to conceive during the same time a year. So maybe May will be your month. :thumbup:

breakingdawn, you seem in better spirits. :) Hope af eases up on you soon!

8dpo for me. Bachache and achy hips, lower stomach cramps. Typical pms stuff.

Mrsc maybe try get your hands on some fertili tea, all the fertile ingredients and see how you go :)

Mel that would confused me :( keep bd'ing every other day? X

Breaking :hugs:

Mouse fingers crossed af doesn't arrive for you FX

Yesterday was my 5th day of positives! The strange but is the last cycle I used them I couldn't get a positive at all :nope:

Mouse I really hope af stays away it's got to be your turn next x

Hey everyone. I'm trying for baby number 3 too. Just thought I'd say hello.
I had my implant removed a week ago and my Af arrived 3 days ago x

I have never heard of fertili tea... Where can I buy it?

Also trying preseed this month just see if it helps!

MrsCletus: I LOVE fertilitea from fairhavenhealth.com. After seeming infertility after a mc, I got pregnant on the first cycle drinking 2 cups a day! Seriously, I always have some on hand now when ttc and it's never taken me more than 2 cycles on that tea. Hopefully you live in the States, as it's easiest to find there! Let me know if you're in Canada, there's another website that's better for Canadians. If you're in the UK, I can't help much, but I know women have found it there! I have no idea for any other country! I hope this helps! Xxx

MrsCletus: I LOVE fertilitea from fairhavenhealth.com. After seeming infertility after a mc, I got pregnant on the first cycle drinking 2 cups a day! Seriously, I always have some on hand now when ttc and it's never taken me more than 2 cycles on that tea. Hopefully you live in the States, as it's easiest to find there! Let me know if you're in Canada, there's another website that's better for Canadians. If you're in the UK, I can't help much, but I know women have found it there! I have no idea for any other country! I hope this helps! Xxx

Wow just seen your ticker tasha I can't believe your 13 weeks already have you got a date for your scan yet?

Thanks Mel! I can hardly believe it either! But am I ever ready to leave the yuckies of the first tri (okay, they usually last until 18 ish weeks) behind! :wacko: I don't have my gender scan booked yet, but usually it's around 20 weeks, which would mean mid-June. I had a dating scan at 10w&4d, which was awesome! :cloud9: There's only 1 baby! Phew! Lol!

I am in the states..
So please do share! Would love to get a jump on it now, since I am approaching my fertile window next week!

Here's the link! ;)

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fertilitea.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"