ttc #3 buddies wanted

Thanks ladies- I also see it on amazon, and I have amazon prime.. so I might go that route with free shipping!! Don't know if I will get it for this cycle- but I am going to try rush delivery.

AF is scaring me this month. :( I know I have only been off the pill 3 months but normally it lasts about 4-5 days, medium to light flow all days. Well this time it was pretty heavy on CD1 & 2 which I thought was good because my body was finally cleaning itself out well from being off the pill. But then CD3, barely nothing. All day. Now today, CD4... we are down to trace spotting. I am kind of concerned. I took a HPT yesterday just to make sure it was not another ectopic because I know you can have AF on schedule with those. I have to say I was happy to see a BFN otherwise I would have been terrified.

Glad to hear everything is going well, Tasha! :thumbup:

:bfn: for me, I think today is 9 or 10 dpo. Onward and upward. This next cycle I have another chance for a February baby. I love amethyst. :)

How are you all??

7DPO here. I have lots of slippery CM.. Not sure what that's about?? It's clear like EWCM but not stretchy. I thought I was supposed to dry up after O?

This TWW seems to be taking ages! I just want to be pregnant already but I don't feel overly positive about this cycle unfortunately.

Have you guys started baby name lists yet? I just posted my boys and girls list in my journal. Thought it could be a fun topic in here also!

I think I seen someone say that increases cm was a good sign so you never know. That sounds like a great idea my oh and I can never agree on a name x

I think I seen someone say that increases cm was a good sign so you never know. That sounds like a great idea my oh and I can never agree on a name x

I guess I am lucky. My DH doesn't really like to have much input on baby names. He has his say but leaves it up to me mostly!

Oh, yay! Let's share names!

For a boy:
Aaron Anderson
Alexander Gregory

For a girl:
Eloise Claire
Morgan Elise

:)

Am finding names hard this time round

For girls I like cute girly names:

Holly
Sophia
Freya
Lilly

For boys am stuck need some ideas from you ladies

GIRLS
Aggie
Arliss
Dayna
Ever
Evrose
Harlow
Leland
Letty
Lexa
Lux
Luxette
Mila
Olwen
Poppy
Remmy
Sybil
Thea
Tully
Tulsi

BOYS
Adley
Atticus
Atwood
Calloway
Every
Finnick
Griffen
Jasper
Montgomery
Reeno
Ceily
Silas
Ziggy

Hi ladies - hope you are all doing good! AF has packed her bags and I will begin testing for O toward the end of next week/weekend. FX for me!

Nice names ladies :)
Breaking yes enjoy bding for o time :)

Afm I'm cd 14, I've had no cm but tomorrow my temps will show I have and put me at 3dpo and I've not bd :nope: hoping my temps will prove I'm right and I've not Ovd yet!

So.. I am only on CD7 I think. Normally I would not ovulate until CD13/14. Is it too early for pre O cramps? I keep feeling some pain on my right lower side, which is sadly the side of my missing tube. :( Just hoping I am not ovulating from that side this month but I really feel like I might.

There are two things wrong with this picture. 1) it's only CD8!! 2) I've only felt pains from my right side lately, the no tube side. Is this month a total waste? :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
There are two things wrong with this picture. 1) it's only CD8!! 2) I've only felt pains from my right side lately, the no tube side. Is this month a total waste? :(

That's not positive yet lovely. I've only just started using OPKs so I am not an expert or anything but for me personally mine got darker and lighter all the time. The day before a proper positive my OPKs had gone blank again. I was about to give up on them thinking I'd missed O day.

I agree, it's common for one to have spikes and dips in lh throughout the cycle. Makes it really frustrating to zero in on O. :hugs:

Oh I know it's not positive yet! That's good to know because I wasn't prepared to O this early. I was contemplating bd'ing tonight just in case lol!

I got alot of what I thought was positives this cycle (the test and control line was the same) i thought I was ovulating early until this morning when my test Line was way darker than the control line then I realised my other tests must of been negative :dohh: when do you normally ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->