ttc #3 buddies wanted

In the past my super dark OPKs are about cd13/14 but that was when TTC #2 back in 2011! This is only my second month using OPKs and last month I didn't test often and think I missed my surge. This is my first real month of testing.

Maybe you are getting closer to ovulation just keep testing maybe twice a day to be sure x

Sorry wouldluvabub but your not out yet x

I didn't get even a shadow of a line until 11 dpo on an ic. So there is still hope.

You're not out yet wouldluvabub!! 10 dpo is definitely early!! Fx you will get your bfp soon

How is everyone doing? Good I hope! Wouldluv, hang in there. It is still a bit early!

I just booked a beach trip for July so I am feeling really excited today! May surge watch is still on!! We are going to begin the every other day BD tonight I believe, I may try and sneak an extra BD in there somewhere if I end up with a super pos. OPK at some point! FX! :thumbup:

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
You're not out Wouldluvabub xx :dust:

Breaking It's getting there! Hope you catch your egg x

Ladies I haven't bd with the right fertile environment as yesterday my cervix was closed. My soft cup was in for 10 hours, so hope some swimmers got up in there. Plus 3 nights ago we bd.
Yesterday they were all negative and Today I got the dark test so hopefully it gets darker and I o soon!
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/629CE5AB-D5B5-41EA-AB24-5DC0703498FE.jpg

Sorry wouldluvabub! :hugs:

AF hit me late this evening, so I'll count tomorrow as CD1. Ready for round 3 of clomid.

Hey guys, just popping back in to BnB after being away for aaaages; we are trying for a #3 now too! My oldest is 4.5, and my youngest is 21 months.

I haven't cycled since TTC my first; 5.5 years ago (I breastfeed and it holds off ovulation rather long term for me it'd seem!) so I don't have ANY friggen idea where I'm at. I'm not gonna buy ovulation sticks, nor do I temp anymore cos breastfeeding through the night screws that up! So cm and cervix is about all I am going by. And it's utterly doing my head in! Lol. It might be MONTHS before I even ovulate, let alone conceive. Or I could be pregnant already. Lol

:hug: mouse

Hi flying I'm breast feeding too x

I am sorry mouse. *hugs*

Flyingduster- Welcome and good luck to you on your journey!

Quick question ladies, if we did the BD at 1am Thursday (today) do I log it as Wednesday, since I had not gone to sleep yet, or Thursday even though it is only 1 hour into Thursday?? Thanks!

Quick question ladies, if we did the BD at 1am Thursday (today) do I log it as Wednesday, since I had not gone to sleep yet, or Thursday even though it is only 1 hour into Thursday?? Thanks!

I would count it as Wednesday.. just because you hadn't been to sleep, or been to sleep for very long... (dh likes to wake me up in the middle of the night and I always count it as the day prior) just easier that way.

Mouse- so sorry the witch showed, hoping this cycle brings better luck.

I am thinking I am 1 dpo--- so the waiting begins. no symptom spotting or early testing for this girl... although without doing OPKs this month I have a huge urge to pee on something!! LOL so I don't know if I will make it to 14 dpo, or missed AF before I test.

That is what I am thinking mrscletus! Good luck to you on your 2ww! I am about pee on an OPK in about 30 minutes. Does that help!? :haha: CD10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->