ttc #3 buddies wanted

I think I am out this cycle.. 12DPO with BFN this morning and just been to the loo and noticed spotting.

:hugs: wouldluvabub!! I know how heartbreaking the bfns are!
Breaking dawn... Looks like you are getting close!!

I sure hope so! I'll test again tomorrow around 3 and tomorrow night will hopefully be another BD time!

I did spot around 11DPO with both my boys (implant bleeding). I went back to the loo and it's still there and still brown coloured (sorry tmi) like it was with my boys. Maybe it could be a good thing.. If it doesn't turn red then I'll get excited.

I had brown spotting with my son too!! Hopefully its a good sign for you!

This is getting so frustrating!!! Positive opk on cd 12 and 15 then again on cd19 now this today on cd21!!! What's going on with my body :growlmad:

image.jpg

That's weird Mel! Maybe either O didn't happen the first time and now it is or It happened twice which is possible! This sort of thing makes me want to keep checking even after my positive!! :O

No idea what's going on Mel.. How frustrating!

AFM- light spotting still there, hasn't turned into AF. Wondering if it is possibly irritation from papsmear yesterday (I've never spotted after a Pap smear before though) or it is actually implant bleed like previous pregnancies.. Wondering if I should test tomorrow morning or wait until Sunday if no AF, which is actually Mother's Day in Australia.

That's weird Mel! Maybe either O didn't happen the first time and now it is or It happened twice which is possible! This sort of thing makes me want to keep checking even after my positive!! :O

If I hadn't of kept checking after my first positive I wouldn't of known so I do think testing for a few days after is a good idea

Mel you can get positive ovulation tests if you're pregnant. Could you already be preg?

Mel you can get positive ovulation tests if you're pregnant. Could you already be preg?

I took a pregnancy test this morning also could See a very faint shadow but am thinking it's an evap. It's very hard to see anything in the picture

image.jpg

No idea what's going on Mel.. How frustrating!

AFM- light spotting still there, hasn't turned into AF. Wondering if it is possibly irritation from papsmear yesterday (I've never spotted after a Pap smear before though) or it is actually implant bleed like previous pregnancies.. Wondering if I should test tomorrow morning or wait until Sunday if no AF, which is actually Mother's Day in Australia.

It could be from your smear as it's very common to spot afterwards. A Mother's Day BFP would be lovely fingers crossed for you x

Mel, that does not look like an evap to me. When did you see it? Evaps are only considered to be so after it has gone after the expired time and you go back and look at it. That is because sometimes when the dye dries and settles for a long time it can catch in the first indent line. FX for you!!

AFM.. CD11 and will test for O in a few hours. I am cramping on both sides now but I do feel like most of my pain is still on my right (bad) side. I am 99% sure I ovulated from my left last month because of all the pain. Sigh. I am trying not to let this get me down.

I totally see it mel. Fx'd its not an evap!

Mel- I totally see it and I am HORRIBLE at seeing early tests. fx'ed it will get darker!!

I seen it as soon as I looked about 5 minutes later but i tested again this afternoon and nothing :nope: am still have ovulation pain so I have no idea at all

I would just re check in a few days honestly. Sometimes testing more than once in a day is not a good idea. Your urine the second time around could have been more diluted and if it's early on, it could be negative.

Mel, what CD are you on?? How many DPO?? I see a faint line! It wouldn't be uncommon not to see it in the afternoon! I say test tomorrow with FMU!!! That's how my BFP started this time! FX!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->