ttc #3 buddies wanted

Mel, what CD are you on?? How many DPO?? I see a faint line! It wouldn't be uncommon not to see it in the afternoon! I say test tomorrow with FMU!!! That's how my BFP started this time! FX!!!!!

Am only on cd23 and have no idea when I ovulated as I got a positive on day 12,15,19 and today am going to make an appointment with my doc as am worried I might have pcos :nope:

Mel that doesn't look like an evap, hopefully its the start to your bfp:flower:

Afm sorry that I haven't been very active I've been working a lot this week so I've just been lurking the journals. I'm on cd12 today and took clomid on days 3-7 this cycle so now I'm just waiting to O, I started my opks yesterday. I'm keeping everything crossed, I would love a February baby:cloud9: and of course sending all of the :dust: I can to you ladies:flower:

Nothing doing yet.. Blah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Fingers crossed this is it mel! :hugs: :dust:

12dpo and this afternoon I think I got some sort of faint line, will wait and see if it's any more noticeable tomorrow.

(sorry it's huge :dohh:)

https://i67.tinypic.com/2n7ia0i.jpg

There is something catching my eye fingers crossed for tomorrow's test

So sorry wouldluvabub! :hugs:

Hope you two are next on the VIP list, mel and babynewbie!

Mel, FX! :dance:

Abii, I hope the clomid gets those ovaries working x

Breaking its progressing looks to be tomorrow is going to be really dark :)

Babyn I see it, I hope it gets darker :dance:

:hug: Wouldluvabub

As for me I've not ovulated so I'll be MIA for a while, OH is away for a month :(

Sorry af showed wouldluvabub :hugs:

I got another positive opk this morning and negative pregnancy test. Am really thinking a sign of pcos As my periods are really light and I have been having trouble with hair loss for the last few years :nope:

:hugs: Mel oh no I hope it's not pcos xx I hope you get some answers soon. Ovulation or bfp x I have hair loss too :( I've been using loréal dense hair treatment for 1 month and so far it's done me well.

:hugs: Mel oh no I hope it's not pcos xx I hope you get some answers soon. Ovulation or bfp x I have bad hair loss too :( I've been using loréal dense hair treatment for 1 month and so far it's done me well.

Thanks sharnw I will take a look at the hair treatment it's worth a try as everything else I tried doesn't work

I have PCOS and Graves' disease. Hopefully there isn't anything wrong mel. Its worth chatting to your GP.

I'm sorry to all you ladies struggling with various issues. I don't have pcos that I'm aware of, but TTC with one tube sucks so I can understand the frustrations a little, if not exactly. CD12 here and a lot of cramping. I'm doing an early opk today since I'll be at a birthday party the good part of this afternoon and if I feel it necessary I'll check again later tonight. I hope all of you have a nice weekend!

AF got me this afternoon :witch: But I'm fine about that as we weren't officially trying yet, as we changed our plans midway through the month and just got lucky with timing, plus it looks like my cycles are back to 28 days which is good as I hoped they would :thumbup:

Can't wait to properly try this cycle now :D

FX for you next cycle babynewbie :) That is how it was for us our first month. It was only a couple tries with no checking for O or anything.. so I guess this is our second real month of TTC!

The day before Mother's Day...

Attachments

• IMG_4993-1.jpg
    IMG_4993-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
Sorry babynewbie good luck next cycle

Yay breakingdawn time to get busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads