ttc #3 buddies wanted

Just praying the egg makes it down my one good tube for Mother's Day!!!

We BD'd last night! We will again tonight and tomorrow for sure!! Depending on how the tests go that may be it. Good thing we started early this cycle. I already had a couple tries in before today!

I really hope it's not pcos, mel! :hugs:

Sorry about af, babynewie!

Hope you have a Mother's Day conception, breaking dawn!

Happy mommy's day to everyone!

Thanks! Nervous. Feeling most of the pain on my bad side with only a little only the good side. Praying

I'm 7DPO today and feeling really hopeful about this cycle. Had some red-pinkish tinged CM this morning which I'm hoping is implantation bleeding! It lines up time wise so hoping! :D

It's sounding good amour! :dust: When are you going to start testing?

I think I'm for real out this month. We BD'd last night and about 30 minute later I started getting bad chills. I fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later burning up and throwing up. I think I have a stomach flu. There's no way my eggs or sperm will survive this. I feel like I'm dying.

Heart broken. My opk is at its peak on CD13.. And I'm in bed with the worst stomach flu of my life. :( The test line showed up before even the control line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Oh no!! I'm sorry you're not well hun hope you feel better asap :hugs:

Happy mothers day ladies:flower:
I'm sorry you're not feeling well breakingdawn, hope it passes fast and you start to feel better soon:hugs:

I got this today but am still getting positive opks!!!!!!
image.jpg

I have no idea how to turn the picture

Another picture does it look to thin the line?? Sorry it's blurry I screenshot it from my other post as I delete my Picts straight after incase my 10 year old sees it lol

image.jpg

I totally see a line mel!!! Congrats!!!!

AFM, I did a test on Saturday and it was BFN, abut I didn't expect anything else I just wanted to be 100% sure!! Cos without AF around at all, ya never know...! So, I'm tracking mucus and my cervix, and let's see how we go. :)

Bit strange! Since coming off the pill I'm on 3rd cycle. First AF went for 7 days, second went for 6 and this ones seems to be finishing up after only 3 days.. Do you think this is normal?

Omg I see it mel :dance:

Breaking you have bd to cover all the basis anyway, rest up and I hope you feel better after a good sleep :hugs:
I have read a few stories of women sick and they end up pregnant :) I was sick with the flu ttc my first, bd'ing with a very blocked nose and I got a bfp x

I see it mel! I've heard OPKs can show bfps too sometimes so maybe that's what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->