ttc #3 buddies wanted

Mel- I totally see a line!! That's great!!!

breaking- hope you are feeling better hun, and you never know you could still get pregnant. Keep your hopes up!!

Day #3 of a positive opk and my husband said he has zero stamina left even though I'm feeling better today. So disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Mel I totally see it! NO guessing at all!! I was curious about a week ago and took an opk and it was blazing positive. Test line was WAY darker than control line. I heard they pick up both hormones. SOOO :bfp:

You still have a shot breaking. Everything I read says to go by the first positive. And you BD perfectly around that time.

I feel like I am totally out. I could just be having a long surge and I may not ovulate until today or tomorrow. If that is the case we basically have one "somewhat" okay try but that is it. Frustrating.

Thanks ladies I will keep testing hopefully it gets darker

Wouldluvabub I wouldn't worry to much maybe your cycles are just sorting themselves out after bcp. I stopped taking the pill 2 years ago and my cycles vary my last was only 2 days bleeding 2 spotting the month before that was heavy for 5 days.

Breaking you still have a chance but I do know how frustrating it can be:hugs:

I see it mel! congrats:dance::happydance::flow:

Breakingdawn, you could just be having a long surge that always happens to me I'll get positive opks for 3 days straight I think thats why they tell us to stop testing after the initial + but you should always go by your first positive opk:thumbup: you got this! keeping my fx'd for you:hugs:

Breakingdawn, it is so hard when you are SO emotionally invested and it feels like it was all for naught! I do hope you're still in with a chance, but big loves and hugs for this emotional roller coaster anyway. Xxx

Yesterday when I posted, I had zero cm and my cervix was pretty firm. This afternoon I go to the toilet and there's comparatively loads of cm, stretchy stuff too, and so I check and my cervix is feeling soft! It did that a couple of weeks ago too to no apparent end, but I'll take any sign and will try get a bd in tonight! Lol

No, never mind that. Abrupt change to all plans when MIL called tonight, hubby went white while listening, said he'd leave right away and hung up; his dad had had a suspected stroke and was on the way to hospital via ambulance.

Turns out it was a major brain aneurism. Apparently inoperable, and he's being transferred to a bigger hospital to have it drained, but the brain damage is already happening and the recovery chance is slim. :(

Hubby has driven the 1.5 hours away to the larger hospital to be with his parents. I'm staying home with the kids for now. My mum and sister have been by to help.

We are a close-knit family, and I adore my in laws. I'm devastated. It's gonna be a long night.

No, never mind that. Abrupt change to all plans when MIL called tonight, hubby went white while listening, said he'd leave right away and hung up; his dad had had a suspected stroke and was on the way to hospital via ambulance.

Turns out it was a major brain aneurism. Apparently inoperable, and he's being transferred to a bigger hospital to have it drained, but the brain damage is already happening and the recovery chance is slim. :(

Hubby has driven the 1.5 hours away to the larger hospital to be with his parents. I'm staying home with the kids for now. My mum and sister have been by to help.

We are a close-knit family, and I adore my in laws. I'm devastated. It's gonna be a long night.

Am so sorry flyingduster :hugs:

Ladies, I am taking a little break. Had a pretty big fight with husband last night because it seems like every month we go through this and I have to try and try and try to get him to put fourth effort into TTC and I just don't think he is on the same page. I have given up TTC at this time. I have had a really hard night and am pretty upset this morning. I will check in as I can.

I am so sorry flyingduster! :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

breakingdawn, hope you and your hubby can take a little break and refocus. We'll be here. :hugs:

Picked up some first response in asda today to double check but got home an realised they ain't early readers can't be used until day of missed period

Flyingduster I'm sorry to hear about your FIL, thinking of you and family right now :hugs:

Breakingdawn I hope you and OH can sort things out, you definitely need to be in it together for ttc. I'm sorry your having a rough time, hopefully your break won't be for too long :hugs:

Mel hopefully the negative you got was just a funny test, when is AF due?

Hugs for anybody else who needs them at the moment! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry flyingduster:nope::hugs: my grandfather just had a stroke in March. Keeping your fil in my thoughts:flower:

Breakingdawn :hugs: I hope you guys can work past this, good luck on your break:flower:

Mel I hope you get a nice bfp soon:flow:

Afm- I got my positive opk and digi today and we have been bd a lot this cycle so I'm crossing my fingers. Good luck ladies:dust:

Thanks all. FIL was doing fairly ok with a diagnosis of a stroke rather than an aneurism and that they had hope of his body healing the clot itself, with surgery a last resort due to the risks. Then he took a turn for the worse this afternoon and he was rushed to theatre for emergency brain surgery to save his life. He has come through that OK and is off life support now, but still very critical. So he's alive, the surgeon said it went well, but the brain damage has already happened really and it's unknown yet how much recovery will happen, if any. :(

In the mean time I'm crampy and emotional and I don't kno if I'm ovulating or pregnant or just stressed and emotional!!! Ugh.

So, my emotions running high and my brain can't stop thinking about potential pregnancy too so I caved and bought a box of ICs tonight and I'll test fri/sat, which will be 13/14 days post BD anyway, so I'll be able to get on with life and helping my in laws and my kids deal with everything. I bought ICs cos while I do have two still from my maternity centre, I'm freaked out I'm only testing for peace of mind and likely it's negative and I REALLY hate the idea of wasting one of my two left on that!! So ICs it is. It'll also mean I can test whenever, while I wait for my body to kick in to gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->