ttc #3 buddies wanted

Flyingduster- so sorry about FIL, thinking of you and the whole family.

Mel- I hope the test was just a dodgy one..

Breakingdawn- so sorry you are having a hard time with hubby. Mine is a little bit the same about DTD sometimes. I'm trying very hard to spice things up and make it lots of fun so it's not just boring with loads of pressure on DH (not saying that's what you're doing).

AFM- CD5 been a bit of a strange AF this time but should be finishing up soon so the fun can begin again! Trying to be super positive about this cycle! Getting my exercise and eating back on track to try and help my body. Really hoping that this is my cycle!!

Sorry I have been away for a while...
Mel like I said on the other thread... There is still hope :) fx for you girl!
Flying- how scary, I am so close with my in laws as well so I hear you on that. Hope he is doing better each day, it will be a long recovery, but with a family like yours I am sure he will have great support!
Breaking- sorry to hear about the fight- don't give up, maybe it's just stressful for DH as well. I am sure you will sort it out and come back trying harder than ever!
AFM- I'm just waiting to test... The long wait!! I'm 7dpo today and hoping I can wait to test... But I will probably cave and test at some point and be disappointed with a negative. I'm warm.. Like really warm all the time, sore bbs and DH says they are 'fuller' I don't know tho... After almost a full year TTC, it's hard to have any high hopes of actually getting preggers!

So it's been 24 hours since the brain surgery, and he is awake! Groggy at first but then quite alert, and he even said "love you" back to my hubby! *tears*
Also, hubby and his brother have hated each other forever, and then 7 years ago when he refused hubbys final olive branch of being best man at our wedding, hubby disowned him totally. Refused to say a word to him or acknowledge him as a person, let alone his brother. His brother didn't try to change anything either, and living at opposite ends of the country, it didn't really matter.

Yesterday an aunt literally went and found him in the bush and drove and took the BIL to the airport and bought him down to see his dad. There were muttered words of punching him in the face if he has to see him and so forth so I wasn't sure how it'd go. But my MIL sent me a photo just this evening when FIL woke up; of the two brothers, hubby with his arm on his brothers shoulder, side by side at their dads bedside. *more tears* United for their dad. I'm sure there is still no love lost between them, and BIL is running away back north ASAP where we can live seperate lives again, but they did it for their dad. Naww!

So, the next 48 hours are pretty critical, and he could yet take a bad turn again, but we are forever hoping and praying.

As for me, my boob is friggen painful tonight!! But as I'm still breastfeeding, it's as likely to be a blocked duct as anything hormonal, but it does make me wonder... Those ICs were shipped today so should be here tomorrow and I'll try waiting until Saturday morning to test but we shall see if I end up testing tomorrow when they come. Lol!

WLAB, yay for being positive! I hope this will be your cycle too!!!!

MrsCletus, at 7dpo it's only just implanted, if it even has, so it is unlikely to be pregnancy related, but ohhhh, has it really been nearly a full year? Big loves!! That is so hard!!!! I really really hope this is it for you! When I test early, I try to see it as confirming its too early, or confirming as not pregnant; so I'm not disappointed so much! When are you hoping to wait to test?

Hoping to hold off until Sunday/Monday that will be 11/12 dpo... but who am I kidding, I almost tested this morning (literally peed in the cup) then when I saw how light it was I decided to dump it. Maybe less to drink before bed tonight... LOL

Haha, I have ICs due to arrive on my doorstep this morning, and yet I was *this* close to testing on my other tests this morning too!!! I'm not gonna be able to wait till tomorrow morning once the ICs arrive today!! Lol

It's gone quite in here how is everyone?x

Yes have spent a fortune on tests all negative :nope: AF was due yesterday but nothing i have one frer left and refuse to use it until I see a second line on a cheapie lol. What cd are you on mouse?

I'm doing ok.. Ended up testing yesterday bfn... So I am goin to wait until Wednesday when AF is due. Not really feelin any early signs that I don't feel every month.. Like sore bbs and some creamy cm. but like I said, have been getting those symptoms every month. So I am not thinking anythin other than AF on her way. We shall see I guess

Hey ladies, will catch up in the next day or 2 but wanted to let you know that the spotting turned to bleeding. After a ultrasoumd a bkighted ovum was confirmed. We knew before the doctor told us. For some reason they let us watch the ultrasound and we could tell that there was nothing there. So after waiting in our room for 30 minutes the doctor finally came in and told us what we already knew. That our baby was gone. Bleeding and cramping hit full force this morning. Haven't decided if we are gonna try straight away or not.

Hey ladies, will catch up in the next day or 2 but wanted to let you know that the spotting turned to bleeding. After a ultrasoumd a bkighted ovum was confirmed. We knew before the doctor told us. For some reason they let us watch the ultrasound and we could tell that there was nothing there. So after waiting in our room for 30 minutes the doctor finally came in and told us what we already knew. That our baby was gone. Bleeding and cramping hit full force this morning. Haven't decided if we are gonna try straight away or not.

Am so sorry mattsgirl :hugs:

:hug: mattsgirl, I'm so sorry:nope::hugs2:

I'm so sorry Mattsgirl!! Pregnancy loss is so hard. I don't know if you've ever had a loss before, but if there's one thing I can say after having miscarried it's this: allow yourself to grieve. Pregnancy loss is something that our society is uncomfortable with, and we're taught not to talk about it. Your loss is real, and so is your pain. We're here for you! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->