ttc#3 buddies?!

2cheekyboys

Reaction score
Hiya im new to this site!
We are currently ttc#3, i have only been off microgynon for 3 weeks so im not getting my hopes up that i will get a bfp this month! DH also works away quite alot so my chances are even slimmer!
Basically just looking for anyone crazy enough to be ttc#3 to be buddies!

Hey Hun I've been off Yasmin for 4 days now and ttc, this is our third too and hoping to conceive quickly obviously. It would be nice to have someone to talk to during the journey and about symptoms etc x

awesome! So will u be temping and charting right away? Im on cd 22 i think. No idea if my cycles are going to go back to normal straight away! I didn't temp or anything just figured id see how the first month went. Not holding out much hope though! X

hiya hun I am ttc 3 hope its not to long for our :bfp:s

Where r u in ur cycle? In expecting AF on tuesday. Have done 4 hpts so far even though i know it could be too early!
Do u think going from 2 to 3 will be difficult? My eldest starts school in a few weeks so i think i need a bubba to occupy me or at least know that i have one on the way! X

Sorry for the late reply lol I've had af for the last 3 days from coming off the pill then I'm going to be charting cm changes etc as I have ovia in using on my phone. My sister in law is 30 weeks and came off the pill only for a months and conceived so I'm hoping I do the same x

Im waiting for af. Def coming got the cramps and mood swings! Did a test this morning but ws the most negative ive ever seen lol. So im just waiting for af so i can start again.
Just hope my cycles go back to normal straight away!x

Just decided we are TTC #3 this month. I only use a tracker on my phone which estimates my O date, although I don't ever think its right. We didn't track anything with the first two, just let nature take its course. AF is on the calendar for 9/23 or 9/24, so I guess we'll see :/

Hello also TTC #3, cycle 20 now! Fingers crossed it's this month!

Hi girlies! Yes more the merrier :) hope its everyones month and u all get ur bfps.

I dont even know what cycle day im on. Still not had af since stopping the pill so lost count!!! Even given up with taking hpts lol. Keep thinking its coming but she never shows. Think we will be ntnp until af shows as i will stress otherwise and it could be a while yet!

Any of u hoping for a particular gender with number 3? I have 2 boys so really hoping for a girl. But i just know i will end up with a football team of boys before i have a girl!

GL everyone xxx

Our oldest is a boy, and our youngest is a girl, so we just want it to be a healthy baby. I think it would be safer to have a boy (baby girl and daddy are best friends, she doesn't like sharing his attention, I think if it was a girl we would have some problems!! lol)

Can I join? We are on cycle #4 of TTC #3. So far two very early CPs, possible perimenopause at age 33, still waiting for some test results to find that out. No leaning either way regarding gender, but interestingly my Mom called me about 6 months ago, told me she had a dream that I had another daughter, and then she flat out asked me if I was secretly pregnant. I said no, we weren't even trying, but her dream certainly got us thinking about TTC #3, so here we are 4 months in!

2cheekyboys, are you having any symptoms? What kinds of tests are you using?

FX for quick, sticky BFPs everyone!

Wantsalittle1 -i used a couple of frers a few weeks back and a good few packets of supermarket cheapies. Haven't done one in over a week now.....bit scared lol. And hubby wouldve killed me if i kept on buying hpts! Sorry about ur cp's i didnt even know about them until i started on b and b!

MrsT223- i think just one girl is enough anyway, so many arguments and dramas when there is more than 1!!

I am ttc for #3 we are on our second month already blessed with a daughter & son :flower:
I'm very frustrated this month as AF was due 7 days ago and is a no show but still BFN. :shrug:
Wish you all good luck!

No bothered about the gender, we have one of each, a girl would be closer in age range then a boy for bedroom sharing, but we'd work it out either way.

It's funny because I've been told by 2 psychic's and my mum had a dream that I would have twins! My mum said it would be boy/girl lol.

2cheekyboys, agree FRERs are just so expensive. In my opinion the best way to be able to do lots of tests is to get Wondfos off Amazon. You can get 50 test strips for like $20!!! I do about 4 tests a day from 8 DPO onward :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->