ttc#3 buddies?!

CarlyP so sorry to hear about ur dad. Its heartbreaking losing a parent. My mum passed away when i was 17.and my husbands dad died the year before that.weve been together since we were about 15. We got married young and had our first at 19. I hate the fact that my mum and his dad never got to see or meet our babies :( that probably doesn't make u feel better but my eldest absolutely loves to hear stories about his grandma, whenever we are at my dads house he wants to go up and look in her old jewellery box and he loves the idea of her being a star up in the sky!

Hope you get ur bfp soon hun, did it take very long to get pregnant with your other 2?

X

Thank you :hugs:

It took 9 months with both, they were like clockwork, we were ntnp, started in the June (both times) both born December, 16th and 14th lol. Their due dates were 2 days apart as well.

And i don't think im going to track ovulation or anything yet. Think it will probably be a more relaxed ntnp this month as i still might bot have regular cycles. And as soon as i came off the pill i got a bit crazy with getting pregnant so dont want to get too obsessed too early on haha!

X

I know that feeling, I'm glad I took some time away from it all, I thought it may just happen because you hear people say 'Once we stopped, we got pregnant' but nope!

CarlyP, you deserve a bfp after all you've been through this summer, i hope you get it x
Does anyone else ever have moments like 'omg how would i get this toddler to bed if i had a newborn to mind aswell' fear?? I hope im not the only one- cant wait for #3 but its gonna be super-stressful!

:flower:

I was thinking like that but DD will be 5 'if' we get pregnant soon, baby will just fit in don't worry, then you'll forget what it was like with just 2 kids lol.

Hi can I join? Hubby and I decided to ttc #3 a week ago lol. We only Dtd cd 11 and 14 because he's away a lot. Used opk so I know I ovulated late Thursday night.. Currently we have 2 girls aged 2 and 4 :) very excited. However I feel like It's gonna take longer this time not sure why just a gut feeling

Welcome.

Fingers crossed for this month then! How's your TWW so far?

Hi ladies! DH and I are insane, I think, but we are TTC#3. We can all be crazy together!

I'm on CD1 today. I have two DSs - 6yo and 3yo. I'm looking forward to obsessing with all of you. :happydance:

hiya girls hope your all good I have had loads of ewcm today so going to :sex: tonight if we can think I am going to ovulate this weekend will post a picture of my opks to show you girls xx

Hi ladies! DH and I are insane, I think, but we are TTC#3. We can all be crazy together!

I'm on CD1 today. I have two DSs - 6yo and 3yo. I'm looking forward to obsessing with all of you. :happydance:

Welcome :flower: It's good to obsess with others and not alone lol.

hiya girls hope your all good I have had loads of ewcm today so going to :sex: tonight if we can think I am going to ovulate this weekend will post a picture of my opks to show you girls xx

Good luck! Catch that egg :winkwink:

Hey ladies hope you're all getting through the 2ww ok-9dpo for me and bfn frer this morn, 7&8dpo are just for fun in my mind but 9dpo bfn makes me start losing hope 😕

Hi can I join? Hubby and I decided to ttc #3 a week ago lol. We only Dtd cd 11 and 14 because he's away a lot. Used opk so I know I ovulated late Thursday night.. Currently we have 2 girls aged 2 and 4 :) very excited. However I feel like It's gonna take longer this time not sure why just a gut feeling

Welcome.

Fingers crossed for this month then! How's your TWW so far?

Not great tbh :( bfns galore! About 7-8dpo today and not even a smidge. Feeling dissapointed. How r u girls?

I'm now giving up on this cycle, I've had bfn so far and my symptoms are pretty much disappearing x

hiya girls cd14 for me done a opk yesterday and today todays looks darker what do u think we :sex: yesterday wont be abule to do it today xx

Attachments

• cd13cd14 x.jpg
    cd13cd14 x.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
I think either today or tomorrow will be your o so fingers crossed you catch the egg x

Weird cycle this time - AF only lasted 3 days. ?????

Guess we're back in the game now...

GL to all of you ladies!

:thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope you don't mind me joining, I've just stopped taking the pill so we can try for number 3! I have been broody for another for ages now but have had to put it off for a while as we have a big holiday at Easter. I have my OPK's ready and am so ready to get going! :haha:

Good luck to you all! X

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope you don't mind me joining, I've just stopped taking the pill so we can try for number 3! I have been broody for another for ages now but have had to put it off for a while as we have a big holiday at Easter. I have my OPK's ready and am so ready to get going! :haha:

Good luck to you all! X

Welcome, SarahP13! Glad to have you.

:witch: caught me, time to wait for her to go and then start the next cycle x

:hi: girls 1dpo today ff put me down cd15that I ovulated hope your all good xx

So, today is day four since coming off the pill and I've started to bleed. Kind of light and brownish, doesn't feel like it's getting much heavier as the day goes on. Not quite sure when to start OPK's, any advice?

My cycle is usually a longer one, typically 32 days and in the past I've ovulated quite late- around day 21. However I've been pregnant or on the mini pill for almost six years so not sure how my cycle will be now!

With both my DD's I O'd on day 21. With DD2 I came off the pill, had a very light bleed almost immediately, only bd'd on day 17 (DH travelling a lot!), O'd on day 21 and that was it! Didn't even get a proper period! Hoping that will happen this time but not expecting it. :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I got rushed into hospital Friday night with pancreatitis :( got home Sunday, safe to say I feel awful, and at CD13 I'm not holding out much hope this cycle now, although we did manage last night so still might be ok.

Welcome newbies to the group.

How is everyone? :flower:

CarlyP- oh no! Hope you feel better soon and that last night did the job!

Im cd7 now. Just had a 6 week cycle after withdrawal bleed from coming off pill. Hoping i get to a 28ish day cycle now. Think im just going to try and bd every other day and see what happens!

Great to see alot of girlies on #3! Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->