ttc#3 buddies?!

:hi: girls hope your all well :af: has goe so :sex: last night and we are again tonight doing it 2 days in a row then miss a day hope this is my cycle this time fx for us all congrats to them who have a :bfp: and well done to them who have ovulated now get to :sex: and sorry to them who :af: has got fx next cycle for you xx

Finally had my first AF 10 weeks post MC. Cd 8 for me today I've taken soya isoflavones to help egg quality as I ovulate very late. Fingers crossed for lots of bfps x

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

How did you find the soy? I've heard good things about it.

Thank you!

They were fine I took them before bed so didn't notice any side effects. Just have to wait to see what ovulation does now I usually have to wait til Cd 28 ish which is a killer.

That is a long wait, hopefully the soy will bring it forward for you.

Hey girls, im trying for #3 also, ive got 2 boys already but dont really mind what i get. Just want it to happen- its cycle 3, i did conceive last month but it was a chemical....i csn habdle a bfn but not another one if those so soon. Good luck!

Hi girls I'm also trying for no 3, i'm new to this as first two boys were little surprises!! just waiting for af to get me this month as all the tests are bfn, so hoping next cycle will be more positive, have downloaded fertility friend to help, fingers crossed for ye all xxx

Hey girls, im trying for #3 also, ive got 2 boys already but dont really mind what i get. Just want it to happen- its cycle 3, i did conceive last month but it was a chemical....i csn habdle a bfn but not another one if those so soon. Good luck!

Welcome :flower: sorry to hear about your CP.

Hi girls I'm also trying for no 3, i'm new to this as first two boys were little surprises!! just waiting for af to get me this month as all the tests are bfn, so hoping next cycle will be more positive, have downloaded fertility friend to help, fingers crossed for ye all xxx

Welcome :flower: Also new to TTC we NTNP with our others.

hiya girls hope your all well good luck to them who are about to ovulate and congrtas to them with there :bfp: fx for the rest hope it our turn soon not gone to plan our :sex: was going to have it 2 days in a row and miss a day manged to have it twice so far cd7/8 for me its our 2 year wedding anniversary today its flying buy xx xx

Happy anniversary :)

CD4 so have lots of time, waiting for my opk's to arrive!

Have you got any plans for your anniversary?

we went for a meal hun was lovely still stuffed off it had chicken tikka masala with rice xx

How's everyone doing? We've been NTNP for ages, but this month fully TTC. I have no idea what any of the lingo for this is, OPK etc..
We did Sunday night, and I ovulated the next day. I can always tell the day I ovulate, because I'm sure only my left ovary works,, I get pain in it all day and have done forever.

I'm so nervous, but also excited. How long am I fertile now, if I ovulated yesterday?

How's everyone doing? We've been NTNP for ages, but this month fully TTC. I have no idea what any of the lingo for this is, OPK etc..
We did Sunday night, and I ovulated the next day. I can always tell the day I ovulate, because I'm sure only my left ovary works,, I get pain in it all day and have done forever.

I'm so nervous, but also excited. How long am I fertile now, if I ovulated yesterday?

I would do the deed again tonight to be safe. Your still fertile because the egg lives for 24 hours and takes up to 3 days or so to travel down :)

We've also been NTNP for a while, trying got a bit 'too' serious! But we're official again this month!

Hey girls
Mummy1506- so sorry for your loss :(

How long have all of you been ttc#3?
I've just got af, 6 weeks after coming off the pill. So im presuming in about 2weeks i will be ovulating thats if my cycles start being regular!

How are you all feeling about having #3? With my 2boys i was soo broody and couldn't wait to have a baby and this time it doesnt feel like such a big deal. I questioned whether i really wanted another because im not so obsessed this time. If that makes any sense :/ hubby seems more up for it this time that with the other 2 which is also making me doubt how much i want this. Dont get me wrong id like another baby i just dont feel the same as before?!

Probably just need a kick up the a*** and stop overthinking it so much!! Bloody hormones!!

X

I'm on cycle #20 now so quite a while, although a couple were NTNP.

Are you going to track your ovulation?

I've always been broody, lol, plus there are a lot of children in my family so I'm always around little ones.

I was really up for it at the beginning, my dad passed away in June and I went a bit off then, my reason being I couldn't imagine bringing a child into our family and he/she not meeting my dad, if that makes sense.

I feel more focused now.

CarlyP so sorry to hear about ur dad. Its heartbreaking losing a parent. My mum passed away when i was 17.and my husbands dad died the year before that.weve been together since we were about 15. We got married young and had our first at 19. I hate the fact that my mum and his dad never got to see or meet our babies :( that probably doesn't make u feel better but my eldest absolutely loves to hear stories about his grandma, whenever we are at my dads house he wants to go up and look in her old jewellery box and he loves the idea of her being a star up in the sky!

Hope you get ur bfp soon hun, did it take very long to get pregnant with your other 2?

X

And i don't think im going to track ovulation or anything yet. Think it will probably be a more relaxed ntnp this month as i still might bot have regular cycles. And as soon as i came off the pill i got a bit crazy with getting pregnant so dont want to get too obsessed too early on haha!

X

Hi can I join? Hubby and I decided to ttc #3 a week ago lol. We only Dtd cd 11 and 14 because he's away a lot. Used opk so I know I ovulated late Thursday night.. Currently we have 2 girls aged 2 and 4 :) very excited. However I feel like It's gonna take longer this time not sure why just a gut feeling

Hiya im new to this site!
We are currently ttc#3, i have only been off microgynon for 3 weeks so im not getting my hopes up that i will get a bfp this month! DH also works away quite alot so my chances are even slimmer!
Basically just looking for anyone crazy enough to be ttc#3 to be buddies!

Hey, not been on here for a while, I am also TTC number 3! Currently have one of each. Just started my period today and we are planning to try this cycle so fingers crossed. Happy to be buddies and share this mad journey of 3 bubbas!

CarlyP, you deserve a bfp after all you've been through this summer, i hope you get it x
Does anyone else ever have moments like 'omg how would i get this toddler to bed if i had a newborn to mind aswell' fear?? I hope im not the only one- cant wait for #3 but its gonna be super-stressful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->