TTC a Soy baby!

Just wondering if anyone has been sick at the stomach light headed and peeing a lot. I am due to ovulate around sunday?

I read your thread earlier and couldn't really thinkg of anything helpful. But looking back, I do remember feeling a little sick before O. For me it almost felt like hunger pains but no desire to eat.

How many days are your period normally? I started Soy on CD5 but that was the ending point of my flow. I hope that doesn't screw things up!

My period is normally 4-5 days with no spotting after. I took soy on days 5-9 this month, and I spotted all those days.

How many days are your period normally? I started Soy on CD5 but that was the ending point of my flow. I hope that doesn't screw things up!

That's when I started mine. Thats the Max time I to start. You start it anywhere from cd 1 to 5 and only take it for 5 days

I did 3-7 and my period is usually only 5 days long. After day 3 mine usually starts winding down. I did a period 7 days and even on day 8 there was some light spotting.

Just wondering if anyone has been sick at the stomach light headed and peeing a lot. I am due to ovulate around sunday?

I read your thread earlier and couldn't really thinkg of anything helpful. But looking back, I do remember feeling a little sick before O. For me it almost felt like hunger pains but no desire to eat.

Thanks. I get food and then it just seems gross to eat it. Maybe its all in my head! LOL I think mentally this has been a hard month. I have been so hateful and I just dont care! Not me at all! I dont know if its the soy or just life in general!

Whew! I just got to worrying that you were supposed to take it while on your period. Tonight will be my last night to take it. I've taken the increase the dosage over the five days approach. Possible side effects have been headaches and maybe moodiness. I seem to stay moody these days though so who knows :shrug: Hopefully the main side effect will be pregnancy!!

I don't O without taking Soy so I'm afraid I can't help much when it comes to how Soy affects my period, apart from the fact that I get one when taking Soy!

My temp shot up this morning but it could be the NPC So I'm not going to read anything into it (well I'll ry not to anyway!) Tested again today (the addict in me just had to) and again BFN but of course it's still too early. My LP is usually only 11 days so if the NPC doesn't affect the length, only 3 days left in the 2WW... not sure how I feel about that!

I don't O without taking Soy so I'm afraid I can't help much when it comes to how Soy affects my period, apart from the fact that I get one when taking Soy!

My temp shot up this morning but it could be the NPC So I'm not going to read anything into it (well I'll ry not to anyway!) Tested again today (the addict in me just had to) and again BFN but of course it's still too early. My LP is usually only 11 days so if the NPC doesn't affect the length, only 3 days left in the 2WW... not sure how I feel about that!

FX for you x:hugs:

Ooooooooh, Good Luck:D

CD 26, 11-12 dpo- I just feel out this month. I had a few cramps today that felt like AF cramps. When I went to the bathroom after work I had some pink/brown lotiony cm. UGH! Who knows...

Sheila - fingers crossed it's implantation...I'm really hoping it's not AF for you!

It's always the same for me in the 2WW, one day I think this might be IT but the next I just feel like I'm out...today is a day when I think I'm out. But hey I'm not really out until AF shows I guess!

Oh Sheila, I hope your not out yet! FX'd it's not AF... Let us know what tomorrow brings. Do you chart? I'd love to take a look at it if you do. Hope you have good news for us real soon! Good Luck Hun :)

Reenie79, your chart is looking awesome! Are you feeling good about this cycle? It looks better than the last cycle you had! Good luck to you too!!!

Here's my chart if anyone wants a look. I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to put my chart in my siggy. If anyone wants to clue me in on this, feel free, hahaha. For now, I'll just paste it in here tho...Don't know if there's anything to write home about but, hey your welcome to it...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/247a40

I actually think I figured it out. I'm posting now to see if it worked, blahahahaha... Let's see if it worked?!?

Oh Sheila, I hope your not out yet! FX'd it's not AF... Let us know what tomorrow brings. Do you chart? I'd love to take a look at it if you do. Hope you have good news for us real soon! Good Luck Hun :)

I do not chart- My sleep patterns are way to wacky for that.

CD 27, 12-13 dpo- I just feel out! Took a test this morning, BFN, but of course I could see a line just like I could the last 20 months! ha UGH!
I have been SUPER hateful today :(
My period has came every 4th Sunday for the last 6-8 months, however, I think I ovulated on a Monday so af probably isn't due until this Monday. I am not going to test again until Monday.
Today I had abundant pink/brown cm, maybe the start of af or implantation- ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->