• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a Soy baby!

hi heather, i only took 4 days...3-7 100 mg and i got serious cramps from it, but i wont complain if i get my bfp!!!! just prob not take it again....

i guess there is no harm in trying it once...

Yeah I get Ov cramps when I am trying to go to bed. Its quick flickers of pain and then it goes away.

Sheila - 8dpo is too early but I don't blame you for testing! I'm sure I'll be doing the same if not earlier than 8dpo lol

I'm really tired tonight and my nipples are itchy...weird!

iam on on cd8 on my first time of trying soy isoflavone and iam starting to get impatient now. iam really hoping i get a bfp in my first cycle of soy. iam looking forward to all the :sex: lol. i had abit of cm today

Trixie- I do not do BBT because of a hectic sleep schedule.

So, I went to see my mom today and stopped in at a couple relative's houses. EVERY one of them asked if I was pregnant... so maybe I have "that glow"... or I look fat! ha
I plan on waiting until 12 dpo to test again.

Trixie- I do not do BBT because of a hectic sleep schedule.

So, I went to see my mom today and stopped in at a couple relative's houses. EVERY one of them asked if I was pregnant... so maybe I have "that glow"... or I look fat! ha
I plan on waiting until 12 dpo to test again.

OOOH! :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :D
:dust:

Hopefully you're glowing, fingers crossed!

My BBs are still sore and my temp went up this morning. CM still only very little and crumbly...we shall see!

Hopefully you're glowing, fingers crossed!

My BBs are still sore and my temp went up this morning. CM still only very little and crumbly...we shall see!

your chart looks good....fx...:hugs:

iam cd9 and getting a little bit impatient with it been the first month of trying soy lol. i hope it works for us.
do you feel any different from taking soy this month?

well i got a high cd 8 on cbfm and got them up to cd16 when i got 2 peaks......just had the cramping from cd 8 till around cd14 then it died down.....i idnt feel too much ovulation pain.

i had a small red clot on 2 dpo......dont know wat thats abt!!!!

are you temping?opk? cbfm?

9-10 dpo- I have been cramping behind my belly button all day.. not strong but constant. Still getting lots of cm, it's a little watery today.

iam just using ovulation test strips, i started them yesterday. but all negative upto now which doesnt surprise me as it will be too early. i have got plenty of them as i ordered 30 of them off ebay :haha:
me and my boyfriend are hoping to at least have :sex: at least every 2 nights. we had :sex: last night and after i had my legs in the air for 15 minutes, iam willing to try anything that will help at the moment.
also iam taking folic every morning.

Sammy - good luck on :sex: every other day! I hope you don't wear yourselves out too much lol Myself and DH tried that last cycle but we only lasted about a week before it all became a real chore! We decided that :sex: should be fun so didn't do that this cycle. However it's a great way to cover your bases and catch that eggie!

thanks reenie and good luck to you aswell. keep me posted how you get on.

iam going to keep the :sex: spiced up so it isnt like a chore lol.

lots of baby dust to you and everyone else :dust::dust:

Lol the sex does seem to be lots of work after a while in the last two weeks me and my nubby have done it one time! I am doing opks and I know I should ov this weekend so we will have to get busy!!!

Last day of Soy today. Didn't seem to have any issues with it at all, even with taking 180 mg the last two days. The only thing that I really felt was getting a flushed feeling on my face and a flushed/hot feeling in my hoo-ha while I was taking it. And an increase in libido! Also having watery CM, which normally I'd have creamy right now. So I hope that keeps up and gives me lots of EWCM!

Heather- I had so much ewcm I didn't know what to do! Not joke-literally-dripping out of me! ha Hopefully you will get a bunch as well.

Evening of 9-10 dpo- boobs are really sore (not unbearable though), and I went grocery shopping tonight and I thought af had started, I just had this "wet" feeling- went to the bathroom (ew, public restrooms) and there was a lot of creamy cm. Oh gosh I hope this is our month

:dust:

Hey ladies I have a question about soy. Did any of you notice that it was making you such a b!+ch? I feel like one it's not even funny. Gosh I hope it's not just me, lol. Anyone else?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->