• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a Soy baby!

Hey ladies I have a question about soy. Did any of you notice that it was making you such a b!+ch? I feel like one it's not even funny. Gosh I hope it's not just me, lol. Anyone else?!

Didn't to me, but I heard it was a possible side effect.

The only mood swing I had was being EXTREMELY horny. Which I guess is good when TTC, just too bad it came a little too early lol.

Hey ladies I have a question about soy. Did any of you notice that it was making you such a b!+ch? I feel like one it's not even funny. Gosh I hope it's not just me, lol. Anyone else?!

Didn't to me, but I heard it was a possible side effect.

The only mood swing I had was being EXTREMELY horny. Which I guess is good when TTC, just too bad it came a little too early lol.

I felt horny too but man oh man, I feel so mean! My hubby prob hates me, lol.
Idk, maybe it's just me? Hahaha.

When I was researching soy, I saw that was a possible side effect.

I honestly didn't really have any though. A headache one day, but I think that was from a storm front coming in. Not complaining obviously, but I was really prepared for some serious side effects! :shrug:

I seemed to be more hateful towards my husband but not anyone else. Everything he did for 4-5 days irritated me.

Don't worry I'm a b***h too when I'm taking Soy but as soon as I stop taking it I'm back to normal. It's horrible as I know I'm being nasty, but I just can't seem to stop myself and all of it is directed at DH!

Not much going on today, I'm a bit worried as I'm not feeling anything in my uterus area. I had been getting some pains near my right ovary but that stopped yesterday and now nothing...usually that keeps going until AF. Oh and I gave in to my addiction this morning and tested...BFN of course as I'm only 7dpo! But it did feel good to POAS and I'm not disappointed as I didn't expect there to be anything.. DH think I'm completely :wacko: but hey he knew that when he married me :haha:

i was fine when i had soy, no mood swings or b****yness at all :haha:.
iam on cd 10 and i have got very mild cramps today and i have just done an ovulation test strip and it was negative. so i dont know what the cramping will be, could it be a sign that ovulation might be trying to be on its way soon?

i was fine when i had soy, no mood swings or b****yness at all :haha:.
iam on cd 10 and i have got very mild cramps today and i have just done an ovulation test strip and it was negative. so i dont know what the cramping will be, could it be a sign that ovulation might be trying to be on its way soon?

i had that cramping your having for a week before ovulation......wats up wit that????:shrug:

i hope it is a sign that ovulation will soon be on its way like what you had then. did the cramps stay mild or did they get any stronger? i will keep testing with my ovulation test stripsone or two times a day so that i dont miss it. i hope this is going to be the month for a bfp.
i have my fingers and toes crossed.

I've been having Ov cramps since being on Soy, and they were pretty strong cramps too. But they were not on one or the other side like normally, they were smack dab in the middle. Weird because it was in the spot of AF cramps, but felt like Ov cramps.

i hope it is a sign that ovulation will soon be on its way like what you had then. did the cramps stay mild or did they get any stronger? i will keep testing with my ovulation test stripsone or two times a day so that i dont miss it. i hope this is going to be the month for a bfp.
i have my fingers and toes crossed.

mine got stronger, like af cramps, then went away 2/3 days before ovulation.....very odd:shrug:

mine were in the middle too heather. but they have gone now, i only had them for about an hour.

Yeah they only pop up. They actually kind of feel like cramps you have when you have a mild UTI. Or like that feeling when you had to REALLY pee and were holding it, and you just went and have a little pain from holding it too long. I sometimes get those before AF shows, so its random to feel them now! lol.

I just hope the horniness sticks around! I'm bad about being in the mood around Ov. I mean I want to have sex, but I have a hard time having the big O because I can't concentrate. All I think is "Please get up there little :spermy:"

I would love to join this thread:) I just started bleeding again today!!:( I have mixed feelings on when to start taking soy and how much? I read its best to take cd1-5 especially if I have short cycles, that way I will still have a lp, is that rite? And what dosage do I take? I have seen ladies take anywhere from 80-200! Please help steer me in the rite direction!:hugs:

I would love to join this thread:) I just started bleeding again today!!:( I have mixed feelings on when to start taking soy and how much? I read its best to take cd1-5 especially if I have short cycles, that way I will still have a lp, is that rite? And what dosage do I take? I have seen ladies take anywhere from 80-200! Please help steer me in the rite direction!:hugs:

Well its good to start slow and build up, as it helps ease side effects.

I started on CD 5. Meant to start on CD 3 but I didn't get the Soy in time.

I took 120 mg CD 5, 6 and 7 and 180 on cd 8 and 9. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) That you don't want to exceed 200 mg.

I really feel that I had a strong ovulation this month.. I got a positive opk on Sunday night, then around noon on Monday I had intense cramps in my right ovary area.

10-11 dpo- I feel nothing too strange. Got VERY hot at work today and felt dizzy/sick, enough to need to sit down for a few.

Just wondering if anyone has been sick at the stomach light headed and peeing a lot. I am due to ovulate around sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->