TTC a Soy baby!

hope your feeling abit better today sheila.

Iam on CD14 and just done another ovulation test strip and it came up with another faint second line same as yesterday :shrug: . We had :sex: last night with me getting the faint second line yesterday because i didnt want to miss the surge if it came last night. But looks like we will be having :sex: again tonight seen as though i got another faint second line today. Iam not getting any cramps or anything though :shrug:

hope your feeling abit better today sheila.

Iam on CD14 and just done another ovulation test strip and it came up with another faint second line same as yesterday :shrug: . We had :sex: last night with me getting the faint second line yesterday because i didnt want to miss the surge if it came last night. But looks like we will be having :sex: again tonight seen as though i got another faint second line today. Iam not getting any cramps or anything though :shrug:

isnt it with opk that the faint line has to get darker than the control line to be a positive??

yes it needs to get darker. that why we are doing lots of :sex: so i dont miss it. i hope it isnt too long now til i get a positive ovulation test strip.

I'm on day 21 no sign of ov this month! No positive opk either!!! Feeling like maybe the soy is either messed me up or this is going to bea long cycle!!! So tired of this emotional roller coaster!!!!

Well this cycle seemed just like the rest.. with one exception! That really really strong cramp on cd 16 (I think). My lp was 13 days.
My period so far has been more liquidy and less clots. I usually have lots of clots.

I do feel a little better. I get depressed on the first day of my period. :dohh:

I'm cd 11 and getting a faint second line on my cbfm sticks but not a hint of a second line on opks. Dear god please let me get a peak I'm tired if waiting. 3rd cycle lucky right? This has to be the one where I finally ovulate :)

i have just done another ovulation test strip and the second line is darker than the test i did this morning, but i havent had any cramps or anything.

sometimes my opks are lighter in the morning and darker in the evening - is the second line darker than the first? keep bd'ing just in case.

DH and I are going to start bd'ing every other day just to keep up the momentum and in case we miss anything :)

:dust:

Good luck all of you waiting to O, I know what it's like waiting and testing with OPKs hoping they get darker. I sometimes feel that this is harder for me than waiting in the 2WW!

Sheila - I get really down when AF starts too. Glad you're feeling better!

AFM - Temp dropped again but no sign of AF yet. Got some EWCM today which is odd :shrug: Still BFN today. Left B had lots of shooting pains today. I'll just keep waiting I guess!

:sex:
sometimes my opks are lighter in the morning and darker in the evening - is the second line darker than the first? keep bd'ing just in case.

DH and I are going to start bd'ing every other day just to keep up the momentum and in case we miss anything :)

i have been doing my ovulation test strips from cd10 and they have all had one line, then from yesterday i got a faint second line, then today i did one at 9:30am and got a faint second line, then did one at 2:30pm today and the second line got darker then i did another one at 7:15 pm and it was abit darker than the one i did before.
we are going to be doing some more :sex: tonight and tomorrow night to try and catch the egg. i just really hope soy is going to help me to get my bfp this month.

fxxd for you - i buy the ic opks because they are cheap and i ont feel bad testing twice a and sometimes three times a day.

Do you normally ov on your own?

fxxd for you - i buy the ic opks because they are cheap and i ont feel bad testing twice a and sometimes three times a day.

Do you normally ov on your own?

i think i ovulate on my own, i came off the pill cerazette in september 2010 and been ttc since then. but we havent had any luck yet :cry:
i have been doing one or two tests a day but now that i have got a second line i cant resist but to keep doing tests and seeing if its getting darker than the last one. today i have done three tests so far :haha: good job i bought plenty of them off ebay. its my first month using ovulation tests strips aswell as soy.

the opks will tell you this month whether you are ov and hopefully soy will help us both. i am slowly becoming a major poas addict :haha: but hopefully it will tell me that i am going to ov this month

please please please please please :haha:

the opks will tell you this month whether you are ov and hopefully soy will help us both. i am slowly becoming a major poas addict :haha: but hopefully it will tell me that i am going to ov this month

please please please please please :haha:

my fingers are crossed for you. what cd are you on?

Hello ladies, Sorry to stumble in and post a question, :flower: but I do have a question about SI. My OH and I have been NTNP for the last 2 years, and we've recently been TTC for the last 3 months.

Can you take soy to help improve your O egg, even if you're getting positive OPTs? I do have ovarian cyst and I am a bit overweight (40 or so pounds.) I intend to take the SI and use softcups this cycle, I'm currently on cd2. Any help would be awesome :thumbup:

Thanks! Good luck to all the ladies ttc and tons of :dust:

how long are your cycles normally?

well since i came off the pill i had a withdrawel bleed the day after i came off it then i had to wait 6 weeks for my period then my cycles started to get shorter. my last few cycles were one was 33 days then the next was 31 days and my last cycle was 30 days.
i did another ovulation test last night at 9:40pm and got a positive and this morning at 9:30am and got another positive. so we did some :sex: last night and will do some more :sex: tonight aswell. my fiance will be worn out bless him :haha:

how are your cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->