TTC a Soy baby!

am 11 dpo its faint but definately there!

camera wont work properly so cant, but when it gets darker ill post it....

im still in shock

girls i got my bfp!!!!!!!!!! i only took 100 mg of soy and only for 4 days.....but it combined with the cbfm got it for me......im still in shock!

Woo Hoo! I hope to follow right behind you! Yay:happydance:
When is your EDD?

Girls! Thanks for much for the informative thread, just read through it all.

Sheila--I'm so sorry that this wasn't your month, it's such a roller-coaster. My baby wishes are with you for next month!!!

Trixie--So happy for you!!! Wow, so exciting. Best of luck with your pregnancy. :D

I think we may have to give soy a chance if this isn't our month.

Thanks again!!!!

Girls! Thanks for much for the informative thread, just read through it all.

Sheila--I'm so sorry that this wasn't your month, it's such a roller-coaster. My baby wishes are with you for next month!!!

Trixie--So happy for you!!! Wow, so exciting. Best of luck with your pregnancy. :D

I think we may have to give soy a chance if this isn't our month.

Thanks again!!!!
I wish you all the best. Soy is awesome!

girls i got my bfp!!!!!!!!!! i only took 100 mg of soy and only for 4 days.....but it combined with the cbfm got it for me......im still in shock!

Woo Hoo! I hope to follow right behind you! Yay:happydance:
When is your EDD?

dont have clue.....have to go to the docs on friday...FF says 26/01/12

i hope you all get your bfps.....ill still want to come here and stalk you all!!!xxx

congratulations trixie, hope i follow behind you aswell this month

Well today is CD 4 on Soy cycle 2 and my period has stopped! YAY! It was a rough one, but short. Took 120mg of soy last night and will tkae the same tonight.

Trixie- Can you share you secrets? When did you :sex:? Anything special besides soy and cbfm?

Didn't have much, probably won't Ov for a day or two. But I also say "When in doubt, hump it out!"

And I better get on it. I got sucked into watching Jurrasic park for memories sake and just realized its 10 pm haha.

only dtd on my 2nd peak....day of temp rise.....in the a.m..on top!!!then painted 18 doors......so no softcups or lying up for me!!!!

on 2 dpo i had a small red clot.....dont know if that was too early for implantation??

since then i have been soooo tired, v.v.v crampy like AF was on her way....

BB arent sore and they killed me last time...

my skin broke out....certainly not glowing!!

lots of creamy cm.....i mean copious amounts....

on 2dpo i also craved a banana covered in salt!!!!thankfully i was driving and couldnt get to a shop!!!

i got twinges constantly since ovulation.....but temps just kept going down so didnt think i was pregnant.....the banana thing got me thinking!

when i blew my nose i had some dry blood on the tissue....i had that throughout my last one. i did get a bit stuffy at night too.

cant think of anything else x

right girls do you think i will have done enough this month to help get a bfp.
i taken soy on cd 3 to cd 7, i had 80mg on cd3 and 4 then i had 120mg on cd5 and 6 then i had 160mg on cd7.
i got a positive opk on cd14 and cd15, and we :sex: on cd 6, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16. and i laid down afterwards and didnt move all night. will i be safe to let me and the my fiance have a rest now :haha:

I have temp lift off! Hope it stays up. Soy gave me Ovin'g one day early. Wonder if it will help me Ov earlier if I take it before cd 5 (like on CD 1) But lets hope i won't need to find that out next month ;)

Girls, I just got my Soy BFP this morning on a FRER!!!! AHHHHHHHH, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:happydance: I hope this one sticks! Is was my fist month using soy and my CBEFM! Good luck to you ladies still waiting! I hope you get your BFP's real soon!:flower:

Girls, I just got my Soy BFP this morning on a FRER!!!! AHHHHHHHH, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:happydance: I hope this one sticks! Is was my fist month using soy and my CBEFM! Good luck to you ladies still waiting! I hope you get your BFP's real soon!:flower:
congratulations hun :happydance:
how much soy did you take and on which days?

i have had mild cramps for the past 2 or 3 days. and i got my positive opk on cd 14 and iam now on cd 17

Hey girls

Soy clearly didn't work for me this month, not even a hint of a second line on an opk.

Had a long talk with dh and we gave decided to give in. I long since accepted I wouldn't gave children (always had that feeling) and haven't ov in a long time. No chance of clonus because of weight and we can't take the stress anymore. Time to concentrate on other things in life

Good luck guys I hope you all get your bfps soon

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back