TTC a Soy baby!

Hmm, I was hoping the soy would make me Ov early. But doesn't look like it so far. I normally Ov on cd 17 anyway. Plus I didn't start the Soy til CD 5, so I'm sure that might have something to do with it.

I just hope I ov soon. We have family in Town from Thursday-Tuesday! I only have two days to Ov!!!! lol. I really don't want to miss this cycle because we have family in town lol.

how long are your cycles normally?

well since i came off the pill i had a withdrawel bleed the day after i came off it then i had to wait 6 weeks for my period then my cycles started to get shorter. my last few cycles were one was 33 days then the next was 31 days and my last cycle was 30 days.
i did another ovulation test last night at 9:40pm and got a positive and this morning at 9:30am and got another positive. so we did some :sex: last night and will do some more :sex: tonight aswell. my fiance will be worn out bless him :haha:

how are your cycles?

Well nomally I have 42 day annovulatory cycles, bur I took agnus castus last cycle and it pulled it down to 24 days. I still didn't ovulate though :( I'm hoping that soy will help me to ovulate this cycle.

All this bd'ing is going to cause a fire :haha:

hi guys, i have had a weird couple of days, i got low temps, then today i got a high temp....10 dpo...
i got 2 v.v.v.v.faint lines on a preg test but cant count them as they wer so light.

my luteal phase is usually 11/12 days.....and any more tests that i have done have been negative.

i feel like crap the past few days....and have the worst pms ever.....prob more than a week.....might be the soy!

have a look at my chart and tell me wat you think!

Trixie - I think your chart is looking really good! Your temps are higher than your other cycles and it's gone back up today. Good luck hun! KUP

Well I'm out, AF got me this afternoon :cry: We timed everything right too this month. Oh well, on to my next cycle I go... I always feel so sad when AF arrives! Tonight I'm going to look at my past charts and think of my plan of action. It'll definitely involve Soy as that's the only way I O...

ah reenie im soo sorry........are you sure you didnt ovulate day31????? you temps then went up???? your luteal phase looks short like mine.....i havent tried it yet but was going to try vit b 6 if AF shows tomorrow.......for to lenthen the luteal phase

I think my temp went up more on CD31 as I started using the NPC on the night before and it looks like it definitely helped increase my temps compared to previous cycles (and hopefully increased my progesterone levels). I've been taking Vit B6 the past couple of cycles but haven't noticed any difference, though quite a few women had success with it. It's worth giving it a go!

I was just telling my husband that it's just typical that on the day AF arrives I see 2 pregnant women on my bus home (it's a very small bus and usually filled with people who've been at work so don't usually see many pregnant women!) Just to rub it in a bit more hey... And when I got home 2 year old DS looked at me and said 'sister?' (he wants a baby sister not a baby brother like most little boys!) The wa y he asked was so cute but it did break my heart a bit... Anyway enough depressing thoughts! I've decided to copy exactly what I did when I got pg with DS (well except I was 28lbs lighter then which definitely helped!) and I'm going to convince DH that we must BD every day when my OPKs start to get dark

how long are your cycles normally?

well since i came off the pill i had a withdrawel bleed the day after i came off it then i had to wait 6 weeks for my period then my cycles started to get shorter. my last few cycles were one was 33 days then the next was 31 days and my last cycle was 30 days.
i did another ovulation test last night at 9:40pm and got a positive and this morning at 9:30am and got another positive. so we did some :sex: last night and will do some more :sex: tonight aswell. my fiance will be worn out bless him :haha:

how are your cycles?

Well nomally I have 42 day annovulatory cycles, bur I took agnus castus last cycle and it pulled it down to 24 days. I still didn't ovulate though :( I'm hoping that soy will help me to ovulate this cycle.

All this bd'ing is going to cause a fire :haha:

the tww is going to go right slow lol, i have even been putting my legs in the air after :sex: for 15 minutes to help the little :spermy: .
i have just done another ovulation test and it was another positive.

how are you getting on, any news?

Well ladies, today is cd 3. I think I am going to take soy on days 3-7 this month. Probably 120mg-120-120-160-160- does that sounds ok? I don't want to take too much.

good luck you get your bfp this cycle sheila. thats what dosage iam going to take if i dont get a bfp this cycle.

Well ladies, today is cd 3. I think I am going to take soy on days 3-7 this month. Probably 120mg-120-120-160-160- does that sounds ok? I don't want to take too much.

I did 120, 120 ,120, 180, 180. Don't know if it worked yet though lol.

I feel that I ovulated this month, so I don't want to up it too much. I'll probably stick with the 120/160 plan. I am feeling more positive. The first couple days of af are rough for me :cry:

Ugh I don't know if I Oed ! My opk's gradually got dark, one was almost positive then they went back to nothing! My husband seems to think these OPk's are for the birds! Well I guess i will know in a few days! Just not feeling to great about it plus I have a head ache that will not go away!!!

My cheeks have felt flush all day today. Which I only ever get that once I've oved. So I'm a bit concerned as even though we had sex last night, I didn't think it was TOO close to Ov yet so we used lube. Grr.

So I don't know, guess I'll see if my temp spikes in the morning.

looks like iam in the tww now as my ovulation strips have now started going back to negative. come on soy isoflavone please have worked for me and everyone else using it.
tonight we will :sex: to make sure lol, then my fiance can have a rest tomorrow from it :haha:
i have got a feeling these next 2 weeks are going to go slow now, but it will be worth the wait if i get a bfp. fingers crossed.

lots and lots of baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

did an early predictor test, had to wait 5 minutes.....v.v.v.v faint line showed.....tried to take a pic but the camera wont focus for me. the whole line isnt thick but just a line down the left hand side......surely that cant be an evap????

i dont know anymore....also when i peed white discharge came out (lol tmi soz!!)....i havent had that since i was pregnant.....kind of nice to see as it reminded me of the triplets. also.......just dtd and had the most intense orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soz lol xxxx

I haven't been on here in a couple days but thought I'd give you all an update. I have been soooooo tired and SOOOOO hungry. I even feel like cr@p! I think I may be pg. I think SI worked for us along with CBEFM and preseed. I test Friday. Don't know if I can hold out that long, maybe I'll test tomorrow. Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so excited!!! I hope it's not all in my head!

girls i got my bfp!!!!!!!!!! i only took 100 mg of soy and only for 4 days.....but it combined with the cbfm got it for me......im still in shock!

Trixie - congratulations! I'm so happy for you! H&H 9 months hun. Have you got a test you can post?

Mumof4 - Good luck, your symptoms sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->