TTC a Soy baby!

Girls, I just got my Soy BFP this morning on a FRER!!!! AHHHHHHHH, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:happydance: I hope this one sticks! Is was my fist month using soy and my CBEFM! Good luck to you ladies still waiting! I hope you get your BFP's real soon!:flower:

We need proof. PICS! lol

Girls, I just got my Soy BFP this morning on a FRER!!!! AHHHHHHHH, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:happydance: I hope this one sticks! Is was my fist month using soy and my CBEFM! Good luck to you ladies still waiting! I hope you get your BFP's real soon!:flower:

We need proof. PICS! lol

Oh, I know. I'm trying to work it out. I'm on my iPad and there's no where to upload the pic. I took a pic in my phone but I can't upload it. Maybe I can text it to one of you and you can post it??? If not no worries. Not a big deal. I'll try to figure it out...

We need proof. PICS! lol

Oh, I know. I'm trying to work it out. I'm on my iPad and there's no where to upload the pic. I took a pic in my phone but I can't upload it. Maybe I can text it to one of you and you can post it??? If not no worries. Not a big deal. I'll try to figure it out...

Where are you located? If you are in the US you can text it to me.

congratulations hun :happydance:
how much soy did you take and on which days?

i have had mild cramps for the past 2 or 3 days. and i got my positive opk on cd 14 and iam now on cd 17

I took 200 on CD3+4, then 240 on CD 5,6+7.

We need proof. PICS! lol

Where are you located? If you are in the US you can text it to me.
Yes, California

For Mama

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229092_1964431721584_1566617585_32073681_3373012_n.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!!

Hey girls

Soy clearly didn't work for me this month, not even a hint of a second line on an opk.

Had a long talk with dh and we gave decided to give in. I long since accepted I wouldn't gave children (always had that feeling) and haven't ov in a long time. No chance of clonus because of weight and we can't take the stress anymore. Time to concentrate on other things in life

Good luck guys I hope you all get your bfps soon

:dust:

Good luck to you! Regaining our perspective cannot help but open more doors.

mamaof4n1more, thats wat mine looked like.....whoooohoooo

congrats hun wishing you a healthy 9 months......it was my first month of soy, but didnt take a high dose and only for 4 days....but defo recommend the cbfm....2nd month using it, it definately takes the guess work out of it!!!

Congratulations Mamaof4n1more! That's a really nice line for 9dpo. H&H 9 months!

mamaof4n1more, thats wat mine looked like.....whoooohoooo

congrats hun wishing you a healthy 9 months......it was my first month of soy, but didnt take a high dose and only for 4 days....but defo recommend the cbfm....2nd month using it, it definately takes the guess work out of it!!!

Well, even if it's only one... I'll take it, hahaha. Defo recommend the monitor:thumbup: so much easier! Then I knew we were done and could sit back and relax :coffee:

Congrats mamaof4n1more! :happydance: I told my husband that 2 of you got pregnant this month- he said "Aw good for them.. (then in a sad voice) Maybe we will be next month" :(
I am so happy for all of you! I hope I can follow.
I had planned on doing 120mg all 5 days, but I think I may increase to 160 tonight. (120,120,160,160,160) UGH!
Today is cd 5- I feel some small cramps- and it's on the opposite side of last month, maybe it will work this time.

WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!

I was not sure how much was too much to take! Maybe I will try that next time if this time dont work! I am waiting on AF to show up or maybe not show up! LOL

Congrats mamaof4n1more! :happydance: I told my husband that 2 of you got pregnant this month- he said "Aw good for them.. (then in a sad voice) Maybe we will be next month" :(
I am so happy for all of you! I hope I can follow.
I had planned on doing 120mg all 5 days, but I think I may increase to 160 tonight. (120,120,160,160,160) UGH!
Today is cd 5- I feel some small cramps- and it's on the opposite side of last month, maybe it will work this time.

I sure hope so Sheila! Good luck! If I were you, I would up the last dose to 200. But that's just me... :winkwink:

am now on cd 18 and my mild cramps have gone. i cant wait till my tww is and hopefully get a bfp like you two that have got this month

Guess I didn't Ov after all. Temp was back to pre-ov this morning. Ugh. I'm not worried about the Soy screwing up my cycle. But I guess we shall see.

mamaof4n1more............was this your first month for soy?

Yes and I can't believe it happened so quickly. I'm actually still in disbelief, :haha: but come Sunday (when AF should start) if she's still a no show then I guess I'll believe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->