TTC a Soy baby!

With DS it was my first cycle of Soy and I couldn't believe it either! It's taking longer this time though....

Well I'm on day 2 of taking Soy and the b***h is back full force! My poor DH!

CD 6- took 160 mg of soy tonight, I will probably do 200mg for last last dose tomorrow. Hopefully in a month, more like 2-3 weeks with my POAS addiction, I will get 2 pink lines!

CD 6- took 160 mg of soy tonight, I will probably do 200mg for last last dose tomorrow. Hopefully in a month, more like 2-3 weeks with my POAS addiction, I will get 2 pink lines!

Oooooooh, good luck Sheila! I'm gonna be stalking you :winkwink:

Hey girls! I'll be starting SI as soon as the dreaded AF comes. I was wondering how much I should be taking? Is there a reason not to take the full 200mg? And is there a reason to up the dosage over the course of the cds?

Thanks so much...baby dust to all!

GL girls.....ill be stalking you too!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Officially in the 2ww!

Though my temps seem to be kind of low. Normally they sky rocket after O. I hope I see them sky rocket before AF though!

thats great heather....just try and sit back and relax and let your temps go up!!!!

iam now on cd 19, and i still get very very mild cramps now and again, they are hardly noticeable. i havent had any today yet. iam now 4 or 5 dpo.
i dont feel any different but i suppose its very early days yet

Sammy - it is still early days and some women don't get any pg symptoms at all and are still pg. Good luck!

Well I've not been as nasty to my DH today...let's hope it stays that way! I've not been getting any headaches either so that's good. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't take me too long to O

Today is cd 7. I did take 200mg of soy tonight. I actually got a small amount of slippery cm last night, which I have got up to 5-6 days before ovulation before. Maybe it will come early this month, less waiting to test.

Sammy - it is still early days and some women don't get any pg symptoms at all and are still pg. Good luck!

Well I've not been as nasty to my DH today...let's hope it stays that way! I've not been getting any headaches either so that's good. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't take me too long to O

thank you, and good luck to you.
yesterday morning and this morning i have woke up with cold like symptoms, abit of a sore throat and abit of a stuffy nose, hope it goes soon.
iam impatient and giddy at the same time :haha:
iam now cd 20, 5 or 6 dpo. all this keeping my fingers and toes crossed is hurting now :haha:

I am 7 DPO. My back has been acting up really bad. Plus I have had awful head aches. I took some med last night cause I just could not stand it anymore. PLUS I went fishing and got a really bad sun burn opps! I really do not feel like this is my month so I am ok with that! Good luck all.

I will be doing soy again next month CD 3-7 but I am going to try a higher dose! Gotta remember to take those prenantal vitamins too!

iam taking folic acid every morning.

i went dizzy earlier not sure if it was because i got up to quick and i got slight back ache while me and my fiance was out today but it has gone now.
sorry if this is tmi but twice today i have had very thick white cm.

sammy thats a great sign, i have really thick white cm.......GL xxx

thanks hun, good luck to you too.
iam so glad i joined this site, its so good to be able to talk to people that are going through the same thing, or i would have gone mad by now lol.
i normaly get sore boobs about a week before af is due and they arent sore at the moment and iam on cd 20.

cd 8- I just went to the bathroom and there was about a quarter sized amount of stretchy brown mucus. It was strange. I have been getting little globs of brown/pink mucus since yesterday. Inseminated last night.

Hi everyone, this is my first month using soy after 8 months TTC with no luck. I am cd 7 and cd 3-4 80mg, 5-6 120 mg, and today I will take 160 mg. I am hoping it will work for me. Af is always regular (29 days) but last month it came 6 days early which NEVER happens. I know I am stressing myself out. Also I have taken opk the past 3 months and have never got a positive result, I have not tried temping. I am also taking a b complex with folic acid and evening primrose until I ovulate. My husband is taking a zinc supplement. I will let you know how it goes and good luck to everyone....this soooooo much more stressful than it should be!

iam cd 21, 6 or 7 dpo. i havent had no cramps or anything today i just feel normal :shrug:

i normally get sore boobs a week before af is due but they feel fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->