TTC a Soy baby!

I have a question ladies... I have had some crazy bleeding since I stopped taking BCP and started TTC. So I decided to try soy this month.. I had three days where I didn't bleed this month, so the next time I started bleeding I decided to take it.. Since my last bleeding episode started on the 12th, I took it the 14th-18th (cd3-7?) I continued to spot through the 21st (sat).. Yesterday and today I have had no bleeding and even a little bit of CM:) which I am quite happy about! I am also have some cramping and possibly ovulation pain?? Not sure I know what that feels like yet.. But I guess I am on CD 12 today! Is anyone else have O pain this early? CBFM and OPKs and low and negative! But I am trying to remain hopeful!

Prettynpink - I'm getting O pains now and I'm only on CD7. The earliest I O'd was CD19, so it's fine to get O pains on CD12. Hopefully you'll O soon!

Sheila - Strange about the brown CM...Good luck for this cycle hun, got my toes and fingers crossed for you!

Sammy - When are you testing? Your CM seems like a good sign!

For me, it's CD7, AF has finally finished (lasted a bit longer than usual but I'm actually pleased as I did worry about not having enough lining) I'm hoping I'll O quite early and won't have to wait until CD27 again! Lots of baby dust to you all!

Ok ladies.. something else to throw in the mix!.. I just purchased softcups! They were a great buy.. 14 of them for $5.96 at Wal*mart, At other local drug stores they are $9-$14 for 9-18.
I am excited to try them. However, I have issues with finding my cervix with my short little fingers! They are big though, so I think they will get all his swimmers where they need to be.
I will only use them near O, like cd 13 and 14- just to ensure the :spermy: go where they need to.
I am cd 9 today. Nothing much, just that same brown spotting but it's abundant now.
My plan for the month- insem on cd 7 9 11 13 14 15 17. With O on cd 14, O was on cd 16 last month- taking soy cd 5-9. I took 3-7 this month.
Sorry for the rambing :dohh: I just want to keep track and have a plan this month.
:dust:

Prettynpink - I'm getting O pains now and I'm only on CD7. The earliest I O'd was CD19, so it's fine to get O pains on CD12. Hopefully you'll O soon!

Sheila - Strange about the brown CM...Good luck for this cycle hun, got my toes and fingers crossed for you!

Sammy - When are you testing? Your CM seems like a good sign!

For me, it's CD7, AF has finally finished (lasted a bit longer than usual but I'm actually pleased as I did worry about not having enough lining) I'm hoping I'll O quite early and won't have to wait until CD27 again! Lots of baby dust to you all!

iam only 6 or 7 dpo so its very early for me to test yet , i have felt normal all day but now tonight my stomach feels bloated and abit tight. i dont know if its because i had some ice cream after my tea though.

I too am feeling what seems to be ovulation pains on cd 9. I just stopped my soy yesterday and the opk is negative. Anyone experience this or know what it could be?

I'm feeling weird. I feel NONE of my normal after Ov feelings? My temps are not really that high, even though I got a confirmed solid cross hairs, my CM follows Ov patterns, but I feel NOTHING. No hot flashes, no sore breasts (My boobs always hurt from Ov-AF), So I don't know?

I mean I've heard that feeling nothing can be a good sign. I always have lots of early pregnancy symptoms but its just my wicked bad PMS screwing with my head.

Sheila - I got Instead cups this cycle, thought I might as well try them! Hope they'll get us our BFPs!

Kyoun - I tend to feel O pains on my right side more or less thoughout my cycle and even after O (I felt it too when pg with DS) For me I think it's just the follicles growing and then the corpus luteum causing me the pain but if the pain is high for you and you get worried about it them it might be worth getting checked by your GP. I know what's normal for me but everyone is different.

Heather - fingers crossed not getting symptoms is good news for you!

Nothing much going on here. No CM to speak of so I know I've got a while before O.

I'm feeling weird. I feel NONE of my normal after Ov feelings? My temps are not really that high, even though I got a confirmed solid cross hairs, my CM follows Ov patterns, but I feel NOTHING. No hot flashes, no sore breasts (My boobs always hurt from Ov-AF), So I don't know?

I mean I've heard that feeling nothing can be a good sign. I always have lots of early pregnancy symptoms but its just my wicked bad PMS screwing with my head.[/QUOTE

my boobs normally hurt a week before af is due and iam on cd 22 and they feel fine. i just feel normal i think :haha:
fingers crossed for us all

So I got some soy thingys from holland and Barrett 23mg of soy so have taken 4 each day since sun,so 3 days so far,should I up dosage from now on do you think?and I stop on day 7?

Thanks in advance as new to taking these xx

Does anyone use preseed with the soft cups? My new plan of attack (haha) is to try soy and soft cups. But I may want to add pre seed too just because.

I have never used preseed.. mainly cause I am cheap :blush: I don't see that it could hurt anything though, I say go for it.

I'll try it without and look back at it. I've already spent a fortune on everything.

I enjoyed the pre-seed. But I also hate dry sex, it hurts. Even with lots of my own natural fluids its too dry. I ran out this cycle and forgot about it completely but I had the TEENIEST bit left and I saved that for Ov day. I don't really use it for what its intended for, to simulate EWCM because I get enough of that. But I use it for just the lube part.

I guess pre-seed makes just a regular lube but I can't find it anywhere around here.

Hi all

Just wanted to give an update. A week ago I put a message on saying dh and I had given up because after months of annovulatory cycles we though soy hadn't worked and were thoroughly depressed. We still kept bd'ing and checking (not sure why) which is just as well as I got my FIRST EVER positive opk and my first ever peak on my since I started using it months ago!!!! I have never been in the tww club so I'm praying for my second peak tomorrow and doing lots of bd'ing in the meantime too :)

:dust: please please please God let this be our cycle! Baby dust to you all!

Hi all

Just wanted to give an update. A week ago I put a message on saying dh and I had given up because after months of annovulatory cycles we though soy hadn't worked and were thoroughly depressed. We still kept bd'ing and checking (not sure why) which is just as well as I got my FIRST EVER positive opk and my first ever peak on my since I started using it months ago!!!! I have never been in the tww club so I'm praying for my second peak tomorrow and doing lots of bd'ing in the meantime too :)

:dust: please please please God let this be our cycle! Baby dust to you all!

good luck and lots of baby dust to you :dust:

iam now on cd 23 and still no sign of sore boobs that i normaly get a week before af is due, hmmmm :shrug:

Woo hoo! Fingers and toes crossed this is your cycle sammy! When are you going to test? How many dpo are you?

Woo hoo! Fingers and toes crossed this is your cycle sammy! When are you going to test? How many dpo are you?

i hope it is too hun. iam about 8 or 9 dpo. i think i will test on the day my period is due which will be in about 5 - 7 days.
i just feel normal though

normal is good though :) its hard to symptom spot when you dont know what you are looking for :)

normal is good though :) its hard to symptom spot when you dont know what you are looking for :)

so true. if i dont get my bfp this cycle i will up the dasage of soy on the next cycle.
the tww seems to go so slow now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->