TTC a Soy baby!

iam been impatient and i want to test lol but i know theres no point yet as its too early for me to test. lol
how is everyone getting on?

I want to test too, but yeah same here its too early! I'm trying to wait until at least 10 dpo. But I'll probably end up waiting til 12 because I won't even be home this weekend going to my brothers house Friday night and staying til late Saturday. So don't really want to POAS in my brothers guest bath!

I want to test too, but yeah same here its too early! I'm trying to wait until at least 10 dpo. But I'll probably end up waiting til 12 because I won't even be home this weekend going to my brothers house Friday night and staying til late Saturday. So don't really want to POAS in my brothers guest bath!

iam going to try and wait till 12 dpo.
have you been symptom spotting?

I have none really. Which normally I have LOTS which is just my bad PMS. So I'm hoping lack of signs is a good sign!

I have none really. Which normally I have LOTS which is just my bad PMS. So I'm hoping lack of signs is a good sign!

the only thing i have had, well i havent had, is that a week before af is due i get sore boobs evey month and this month i havent :shrug:

UK Ladies, Can you get Soy in a chemist? Or only online. Also for anyone how do you deicde which days to take it? xxxx

UK Ladies, Can you get Soy in a chemist? Or only online. Also for anyone how do you deicde which days to take it? xxxx

Well I told you in the PM when I took mine, but you want to start between CD's 1 and 5. No later than 5. Its similar to taking Clomid.

Well I told you in the PM when I took mine, but you want to start between CD's 1 and 5. No later than 5. Its similar to taking Clomid.

Yeah, thank you. i didnt know if it was different depending on cycle length or anything! Thank you :hugs:

I honestly don't think it really matters. I took it and Ov'd on CD 16. I normally Ov cd 17 or 18. So I'm curious if I take it earlier if it will make me Ov earlier. But I'm hoping I don't need to find that out!

CD 11- TONS of ewcm! I took soy on cd 5-9 last month and didn't get this amount of ewcm until cd 13- this month I took it on 3-7 and I am getting ewcm 2 days earlier.

TMI warning- I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and there was a ping pong ball sized clump of ewcm dripping out of me! ha.. YAY for soy not drying me up.

Yeah I didn't seem to have a lot of EWCM this month but LOTS of watery. I normally have creamy and then just EW. If I need it next month I plan on taking it earlier.

This has nothing to do with this post but I just had to share this picture! My 2 year old min pin playing with my 4 year old boxer. They really do love each other, they just play so rough! lol. And Penny (the min pin) is the one that eggs it on! lol. She loves when Koby chews on her neck :haha:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253660_1978602555846_1566617585_32094744_7799410_n.jpg

Aw.. cute puppies!

OK ladies... I tried a soft cup tonight. I really cannot feel it, not sure if it's where it needs to be though.

SSOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I took the soft cup out (after 2-3 hours) and it was painful! :( However, there was very little semen left, so maybe it got where it needed to. Then I wiped and there was some pink spotting, then there was a dime sized spot of bright red blood :( I think that I may have scraped my cervix when I was pulling it out. Even though that sucks- it does mean that the cup was at least near my cervix...
All in all, it was not my cup of tea. I may wait until next month to do it again. UGH!

I took some tylenol in case I have some cramping, the spotting was like after a pap smear.

hiya ladies, iam feeling abit down today :sad2: , for some reason i just feel like iam out this month.
iam now on cd 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->