• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a Soy baby!

I have never had any bleeding in my TWW. Today cd 21, I have had lots of creamy cm.

That's a good sign!! Whenever I was pregnant I had copious amounts of lotiony, creamy cm.. I even had to wear a panty liner a few times. I had the most around 2-3dpo surprisingly. FXed for you!!! :thumbup:

Started mine tonight. Been TTC for 9 months with no success. And we were NTNP for 2 years before that with 1 chemical. I did an oopsie and started at the regular dose (120 mg) Not sure if I should just keep at this for the full 5 days or try and take a smaller dose now?

120 isn't THAT high.. 60mg of clomid- barely above the normal starting point of 50. I would probably stay at 120 for this cycle though, just in case.

Started mine tonight. Been TTC for 9 months with no success. And we were NTNP for 2 years before that with 1 chemical. I did an oopsie and started at the regular dose (120 mg) Not sure if I should just keep at this for the full 5 days or try and take a smaller dose now?

120 isn't THAT high.. 60mg of clomid- barely above the normal starting point of 50. I would probably stay at 120 for this cycle though, just in case.

Thanks. :thumbup: I guess I shall see how this works out. I've been skipping on charting my BBT but I'm thinking I probably should this month.

I'm on CD9, opks getting darker- almost positive. I had loads of EWCM yesterday and now it's watery. O pains since cd7!! I should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days! :) I really hope I ovulate on time now. (I usually do between cd12-14) Good luck girls! :hugs:

Sounds like me! If this works for me I will be this biggest fan of SI ever! 26 months of TTC and 2 years of NTNP before then, and nothing. Please let Soy be our miracle! [-o<

I have never had any bleeding in my TWW. Today cd 21, I have had lots of creamy cm.

That's a good sign!! Whenever I was pregnant I had copious amounts of lotiony, creamy cm.. I even had to wear a panty liner a few times. I had the most around 2-3dpo surprisingly. FXed for you!!! :thumbup:

I hope it's a good sign. I know there was 2 spots of blood on my tp the other day and then tons of creamy cm. So, hopefully mean I will get my pretty baby soon.

Good luck sheila!! Please update us! FXed for you xxx

It's all sounding great Sheila!

Taylorxx - tha's what my OPKs did and I actually got a proper + from them this time!

OK so I got a temp dip today at 3 dpo - not impressed! I hope it'll go back up tomorrow... W did sleep with the windows open last night as it was so hot but then it got more chilly towards the morning. I've no idea whether that can affect BBT or if I'm clutching at straws?!?

CD 22- woke up with watery cm, small amount though :shrug:
Reenie- That is why I do not do BBT, my husband sleeps with the fan on abour every other night- so my temps would be up and down.

And the last couple days my husband has commented on how warm I feel.

Reenie- That is why I do not do BBT, my husband sleeps with the fan on abour every other night- so my temps would be up and down.

Are you in the 2ww? Fertile CM after ovulation can be a sign of your mucus plug forming.

Heather, that's good to know. I love these forums, I've learnt so much!

Well my CM today is very little but what I did have was what I would describe as 'gloopy'...more whitish/yellowish, a tiny bit stretchy but like I say felt quite gloopy. Interesting...

Yeah everything I've researched said its hard to pin point pregnancy by CM. Last month I had some watery CM and even a little bit of some gloopy cm. But :bfn: I am going to try and not symptom spot this month (Which I know will be hard!) Every month I seem to find something new and then I only set myself up for failure :cry:

But I know it will be hard not to symptom spot this month since I'm trying the soy lol.

iam on my first month of trying soy isoflavone. iam on day 4 of taking it and iam cd6 so iam taking soy 3-7. i had 80mg on day 1 and 2 and day 3 i had 120mg and today i had 160mg, and i will take 160mg tomorrow, or should i take 200mg on my last day of soy isoflavone?
i really hope soy works for me, and everyone else thats on soy isoflavone.

Are you in the 2ww? Fertile CM after ovulation can be a sign of your mucus plug forming.

I am 7-8 dpo

iam on my first month of trying soy isoflavone. iam on day 4 of taking it and iam cd6 so iam taking soy 3-7. i had 80mg on day 1 and 2 and day 3 i had 120mg and today i had 160mg, and i will take 160mg tomorrow, or should i take 200mg on my last day of soy isoflavone?
i really hope soy works for me, and everyone else thats on soy isoflavone.

I would just take 160 again tomorrow, but that's me.

Later in the evening on cd 22- feeling very wet!, abundant creamy cm and a couple mild cramps.

Another thing I have noticed is that I have been taking a nap for the last couple days. I have been sleeping 10 hours a night and still need a nap.

I keep reading things that say Soy Iso is not good if you ovulate regularly. Which I do. But I've also been hearing that even if you ovulate regularly, you can still be producing small/week eggs and Soy Iso can help you release a nice big and healthy one.

I'm not really sure what to think? I guess its too late as I'm already two days in, and only 3 to go.

Thoughts anyone?

Yea, I kept seeing mixed opinions but at this point I am desperate!

well im am now 2 dpo whoo.hoo.. but if i dont get a bfp this month i dont think that i will take soy again, only because it gave me serious cramps for the first 2 weeks......but we will wait and see!!!

Cd 23- I just feel off. Like this morning, I was supposed to be at work at 5am, well I missed it because I thought it was 5pm! NEVER happened before- I have never missed work, ever! Hopefully I can blame it on pregnancy brain!
Also, my body just feels tired and I slept 9 hours last night.
Last night when I laid down I felt very nauseous, VERY BAD! I could not sleep it was so bad. It went away a little bit after I drank some water, which in turn meant I got up a couple hours later to pee. ha

ok i will just take 160mg of soy isoflavone then today one my last day of soy. if i dont get a BFP this cycle then i will up my dosage on my next cycle, but i wont go over 200mg.
the only side affect i have had is hot flashes, i havent had any cramps. iam now on cd7. me and the boyfriend did some :sex: yesterday but that was too early in my cycle i suppose to be able to get pregnant. but for the next 2 weeks we will get plenty of :sex: done, and i also have plenty of ovulation strips to use aswell.
i really hope i get pregnant on my first cycle of soy isoflavone as i have read that a few women have have got bfp's on there first cycle of trying soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->