• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a Soy baby!

I have had some mild cramping today and my tummy just feels unsettled- not really sick just blah!

Day 3 of soy. Feel fine besides hot flashes and being REALLY horny :haha:

But that could also be in part for me having two dislocated ribs and on "restricted activities" for the last 3 weeks. Even though Dr didn't SAY no sex, he seemed to be hinting at it haha. But I am off restriction and upped up to moderate activity so yeah....:sex: ASAP! Just have to wait for DH to get home haha.

Sheila - hope the nausea is a good sign!

Trixie - welcome to the 2WW, sorry you got some bad cramps from the Soy though

Sammy - I'm one of those women who got pg on my first try of Soy. That was nearly 3 years ago when I got pg with DS. Good luck!

Heather - I've also read that if you O on your own, Soy can delay ovulation but then some women who O regularly do take it to strengthen their O. I think you just have to see how it affects your body! IMO anything's worth a try, especially when it's natural. Fingers crossed for you!

AFM - my BBs are quite sore today and I've been getting some cramps. CM is crumbly and I'm getting a 'full' feeling in my uterus...again not reading too much into it as it could be the NPC!

Heather- I've heard a lot of conflicting things about SI too, which is why I haven't tried it yet. It sounds like it can be quite helpful or quite harmful. Some girls get their BFPs with it, and some say SI messed up or permanently lengthened their cycles... I'm seriously considering trying SI next cycle (it's too late for me this time, already on CD12), but I'm not sure.

Sheila- I've been following this thread from the start, your symptoms sound really promising and I can't wait to hear the results ^_^

Heather- I've heard a lot of conflicting things about SI too, which is why I haven't tried it yet. It sounds like it can be quite helpful or quite harmful. Some girls get their BFPs with it, and some say SI messed up or permanently lengthened their cycles... I'm seriously considering trying SI next cycle (it's too late for me this time, already on CD12), but I'm not sure.

Sheila- I've been following this thread from the start, your symptoms sound really promising and I can't wait to hear the results ^_^

Thanks for reading. I have seen all the mixed reviews on soy but if there is a tiny tiny chance that it can result in a baby... I will try it.
Another "symptom"- my boobs have had little pains on the top towards my underarm area. And my husband keeps commenting "Wow your boobs have been looking extra good the last couple days..." HA :haha: Maybe they are a little bigger?

Sheila - lol!

Silly me in my last post I put nearly 3 years but in fact it's been 3 years! Wow time goes quick!

Slightly silly question but if cramping occurs can I take pain killers?

what dosage of soy isoflavone did you take Reenine79 and on what days did you take it?
i have been ttc since i came off cerazette in september 2010

Slightly silly question but if cramping occurs can I take pain killers?

Just tylanol. Advil and Aleeve can mess with implantation and its not safe to take during pregnancy (at any stage). They are also both blood thinners which isn't good for your uterine lining if pregnant. But Tylonal (Acetaminophen ) is fine to take in small doses even while pregnant.

what dosage of soy isoflavone did you take Reenine79 and on what days did you take it?
i have been ttc since i came off cerazette in september 2010

Sorry I know this isn't directed at me, but I am doing 120 mg for the first 3 days, and 180 for the last two. Since this is my first time trying it, I started out kind of easy. But I know some women start at like 180 and build up if they tolerate it okay. :thumbup:

thanks heather9603 , on day 1, 2 i had 80mg, day 3 i had 120mg and day 4 and 5 i had 160mg. if it doesnt work this cycle for me then i will up my dosage on my next cycle. but i wont go over 200mg

Hi Ladies, may I please join your thread? It sounds like I fit right in here. I started using my CBEFM this cycle and I took SI too. Just got a peak reading on Sunday and another today. Thx in advance!

Hi Ladies, may I please join your thread? It sounds like I fit right in here. I started using my CBEFM this cycle and I took SI too. Just got a peak reading on Sunday and another today. Thx in advance!

Of course! The more the merrier.. Hopefully we will all get BFPs this month.

I took 200mg CD3-7 (my first ever Soy cycle I think I took 160mg). It does give me headaches so I take it at night just before bed. The other thing I noticed is that while I'm taking Soy I become a right b****!

For me nothing new to report...only 5 dpo and still holding out on testing (whic would be way too early but I'm proud of myself as I'm a POAS addict!)

good woman reenie...im 3dpo today and fighting the urge already!!!

small question?? did any of you get the smallest of red clots before, i had one yesterday....surely too soon for implantation....btu i have never had that before....it kindof took me by surprise!!!

that could be implantation for you sheila.....i think 2 dpo is too soon for it.....i wonder!!

Well :blush: I will admit I took a test this morning.. 8 dpo and it was BFN... as expected. However, IF that was implantation at 4-5 dpo, I would assume it would show up by now. So I am saying it was not implantation. UGH!

its still early days for you hun, dont worry....most dont show up till at least 11/12dpo

mind you ill prob test at 8 dpo too!!!!

how are your temps??

Havn't taken my soy yet today. Today is day 4, debating on whether or not I want to up it. I had a horrible headache all day yesterday and even woke up with it. But there is a storm coming so i'm not sure if its from the Soy or the storm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->