• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Ladies we have our 1st WORLD CUP WIGGLE on the way!

SplishnChips has scored for TEAM :bfp:

CONGRATULATION HON!

KEEP ON SCORING LADIES!

woohoo!!! Come on team BFP! Congratulations hun. xxx

Hi all Im new - can I join in too. Definately supporting team BFP

Good Luck all

Ladies we have our 1st WORLD CUP WIGGLE on the way!

SplishnChips has scored for TEAM :bfp:

CONGRATULATION HON!

KEEP ON SCORING LADIES!

congrats to her seems some people got all the luck.

awww hun you'll be that girl one day. Keep the faith :)

can't really complain i am alive healthy as such and i was blessed with a little boy maybe i've used all my luck.

Lynn planning on testing on 3rd July (ish) OH birthday :cake: following week so a :bfp: would be a nice prezzie for him.

Can I join too please?

Will be testing around the 4th July.

Thanks!

GL to everyone! xx

tbh right now i am more worried about my grandmother and family atm.

Just came across this thread and i LOVE IT... I'm married to a brasilian so of course I have to support Brasil in the World Cup haha but ultimately shooting for the BIGGEST goal of that :bfp:!!
If I could be a part of this group that would be amazing! I think even DH would approve :haha:
AF is due around June 30th so i'll be testing then ... our 1 year anniversary is July 8th and I hope to have a :bfp: present for my hubby!!

:dust: to all you World Cup Wigglers!! <3

Test of The Day:D :
* Lynne (me) = 28th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late, JD'2 & Soulshaken = 30th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* mum2J = 3th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad, Mamadonna & SammyJ = 4th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc, K123 & Wispyshadow = 12th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nightnurse = 13th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )

\\:D/Go team :bfp: Go!!!\\:D/

Ooo, can I join :D?
x

Lynn planning on testing on 3rd July (ish) OH birthday :cake: following week so a :bfp: would be a nice prezzie for him.

Can I join too please?

Will be testing around the 4th July.

Thanks!

GL to everyone! xx

Just came across this thread and i LOVE IT... I'm married to a brasilian so of course I have to support Brasil in the World Cup haha but ultimately shooting for the BIGGEST goal of that :bfp:!!
If I could be a part of this group that would be amazing! I think even DH would approve :haha:
AF is due around June 30th so i'll be testing then ... our 1 year anniversary is July 8th and I hope to have a :bfp: present for my hubby!!

:dust: to all you World Cup Wigglers!! <3

Beccaface: hey hun of course you can join, i'm not thread master but i am sure noone minds :D just give us date your period is due or test date

MumtoJ:have added you to my own wee score board :D wishing you all the luck in the world for :bfp:

SammyJ: have added you also hun best of luck

soulshaker: best of luck to you hun have added you to score board, is your OH enjoying the football? hope you have a great month in july and get the results you want and also hope you have a lovely anniversary :D x

how long has everyone been TTC?

We have been TTC almost a year now, lost our first :angel: in Jan. This is our 2nd cycle since then TTC again.. hopefully this month is our month! :bfp:

oh and hubby ADORES football, as well as his two loud brasilian brothers who are basically living with us during the world cup... that is until we had to push them out to :sex: every once in a while... HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->