• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

We have been TTC almost a year now, lost our first :angel: in Jan. This is our 2nd cycle since then TTC again.. hopefully this month is our month! :bfp:

aww soul i am soooo sorry for your loss, we lost another angel in feb but this time was ectopic my others were miscarriage, my thoughts and prayers are with you hun x hope you get :bfp: soon xxx

oh and hubby ADORES football, as well as his two loud brasilian brothers who are basically living with us during the world cup... that is until we had to push them out to :sex: every once in a while... HA!

lol ah yeah will be hard DTD with family there lol :D hope you get some alone time soon, my partner has been watching all the world cup games so he is away out today so having a wee shot at the tv, i don't actually watch tv myself but though i would see what all the fuss is about lol...

This is our 3rd month of TTC

aww 3months, wow i can't even remember 3months anymore lol... we've been TTC 3years next month:cry:

This is our 3rd month of TTC

aww 3months, wow i can't even remember 3months anymore lol... we've been TTC 3years next month:cry:

Aww, I hope Mr Storky doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

I know 3 months isn't long, but equally I hope we don't have to wait too much longer either!

Lots of baby dust for everyone

xx

we knew when i started TTC that it wouldn't happen over night, we've had alot of bad luck and bad news since TTC but hopefully against all odds we will get pregnant

last night i had a dream got :bfp: even though we had Lap and dye a few days ago... doubtful i am sure.

i don't think its even possible for me to get pregnant this month, i ovulated the day before my surgery so i am sure with the dye and such they either flushed my egg or destoryed/damaged it?

I hope there's a chance Lynne, though I don't know anything about lap and dye's other than what I quickly looked up when you were so ill :-/

i hope we have a strong little eggy and sperm lol, i am sure though that both sperm and egg were wiped out, not honestly sure how that works.

was the dr. able to tell you whether you had just ovulated? i found a post on another forum where the dr. had told the girl he noticed she had just ovulated.

haven't got the full results yet, only told me before i was discharged that my left stupid was completely blocked and unfixable, think its been that way since birth.

got this from a online doctor this is what he said: this may be the case which is why we recommend only checking the uterus and/or tubes prior to ovulation to avoid "flushing" out the egg or embryo

well, i did find quite a lot of different threads where women were pretty confident that it helped them get their :bfp: one or two months after. one woman even only had one tube as well. i hope everything works out for you hun :hugs: your son is adorable! (looks like his b-day is tomorrow!:))

yeah he is 3 tomorrow makes me soooooo sad can't believe he is going to be 3 already :( and yeah think might have chance next month but from what i can get this month is def no go. but will see if period shows then thats fine but if it doesn't then we'll see...

i'm sure your body needs a little time to heal anyway, i think the coming months will be prime time for you and hopefully you get that :bfp:! :dust:

i do hope so we're already up against alot so can only pray...

someone stop me i done a htp thre and i am sooo sure i seen a tiny faint line, but then i think maybe i am gonna drive myself insane, still got 7days left till my period is due so think that i am just over thinking and being stupid, i used the free duo pregnancy test.

Count me in I'm due to test 2/07/2010 11 days to go and counting, Go team :bfp: boo to :bfn:

Hi Ladies,

Just MAD olde little me! :haha: catching up and updating!:thumbup:

WELCOME TO TEAM :bfp: TO ALL OUR NEW TEAM-MATES

THAT DARN :witch: GOT HER 1ST :yellowcard: YESTERDAY SO LETS GIVE HER HELL AND PLENTY MORE TO BOOT!

I HAVE MY SCAN/TRANVAGINAL SCAN APPOINTMENT.......ITS ON THE 19TH JULY I MUST MUST MUST GOAL SCORE ON MY TEST DATE (12TH!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->