• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Yeah I was just thinking the same! Hope everything went well. x

Ooooo, I want to join the team. GO TEAM BFP!!!!!!

I will be testing on July 12th.

sorry i'm bed bound took op badly still in agony and can't walk:(

Get well soon hun... we're all thinking of you and here for you. x x x

Can I join team :bfp:? Will be testing some time 10th-12th July! Lets all hope we get football shaped bumps soon! :happydance:

Can I join team :bfp:? Will be testing some time 10th-12th July! Lets all hope we get football shaped bumps soon! :happydance:

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY SIGNED UP HON!

FOOTBALL SHAPED BABY BUMPS :happydance: AM LOVING THAT IDEA! :thumbup:

here is my lap and dye details etc, to tired to repost so anyone interested check out my other post: https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ke-bleed-agony-after-lap-dye.html#post5807592

Just replied on your post hun... it really doesn't sound right though??

don't know phoned hospital they seemed to think its alright the meds they gave me to take home with me i have stronger ones on a daily basis so they said to take mine but doubt they will take even the edge off the pain cause i'll be that use to them

OMG hun... I really hope you're feeling better soon, it sounds horrific :(

it is horrific hun :( physically the worst thing been through/going through.

I can't even imagine how bad it must be.
I just hope all is as it should be. But I had no idea it would be that bad. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->