TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

everyone and i mean EVERYONE told me i would only feel pain in my chest and shoulder, yet i am in agony feel like a gutted fish, honestly feel like all my insides are gonna fall out :(

I've just read a bit about it on a site I found.
It mentioned the pain in the shoulders and chest. It didn't say about anything else other than the word 'uncomfortable' there was nothing else said. But I guess they wouldn't would they???

Well look after yourself and if you think it's not right then it's not. You know your own body so don't be scared to go to A&E if it's still so bad tomorrow. x

yeah will wait it out always been told i take longer to recover i am a medical confusion, plus painkillers are ever only in my system for 15mins max before my body kills them or kicks them out lol

Blimey Lynne I thought I was a medical mystery! I have some things happen that medics have never seen before with my MS the doctors are always calling me in to help with the student doctors LOL
But I've never had anything like that and painkillers not working? omg, I didn't think that was possible.
Anyway hun take care!! x

yeah any medication or anythng i am given is removed from my body within 15mins, i had anti-d injections for my O-neg blood when i was pregnant with my son within 24hours it was out of my system its meant to last 6weeks, i'm terrible i need like 5-10times the amount of anithetics and such than a normal person, saying this you would think i was at least a biggish person, i am 4ft 11in and about 52kg lol... i'm tiny lol... its not fun, my immune system is fucked, my body is messed up nothing works right at all... whats normal for me would be deadly to others my b/p is always low my temp is at leat 2oC below any normal human lol... doctors hate me, since i was little i picked up everything going and they have no idea whats wrong with me, my blood is O-neg so transfusions not always so easy, i can give to anyone but almost noone can give to me. my body attacks everything and that included my son and other pregnancies we believe... sadly.

yeah any medication or anythng i am given is removed from my body within 15mins, i had anti-d injections for my O-neg blood when i was pregnant with my son within 24hours it was out of my system its meant to last 6weeks, i'm terrible i need like 5-10times the amount of anithetics and such than a normal person, saying this you would think i was at least a biggish person, i am 4ft 11in and about 52kg lol... i'm tiny lol... its not fun, my immune system is fucked, my body is messed up nothing works right at all... whats normal for me would be deadly to others my b/p is always low my temp is at leat 2oC below any normal human lol... doctors hate me, since i was little i picked up everything going and they have no idea whats wrong with me, my blood is O-neg so transfusions not always so easy, i can give to anyone but almost noone can give to me. my body attacks everything and that included my son and other pregnancies we believe... sadly.

Sending my love hon for a speedy recovery.....what a terrible time you are having :hugs:

today i dragged my sore ass off the sofa and went for a light shopping as its my son's birthday party on sunday plus its my dad's birthday today and fathers day sunday and had nothing for any of them so got some shopping and some cards, maxed out my card but luckily i get paid tomorrow :D lol lucky me lol... likely disapear in 5 seconds but what can you do. i'm still feeling like shit, so tired and my stomach is black and blue and yellow from where they were doing surgery so they must have been mega rough, my stitches still look awful can't wear anything in that area though... anywyas hope you all had a better day than me, seems USA had a bad day to and also Germany... so hoping for better games for us all soon, seems this world cup there has been alot of yellow and red cards, hopefully will be less of those for us....

thanks everyone just weird cause feel like i am on my period guess thats normal after being knocked around by surgrons lol

Ahh Hahh!!!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!!

Will not be expecting AF around the 13th of July so add me,looking forward to meeting some new chums here

Test of The Day:D :
* Lynne (me) = 28th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late & JD'2 = 30th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad & Mamadonna = 4th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc, K123 & Wispyshadow = 12th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nightnurse = 13th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )

\\:D/Go team :bfp: Go!!!\\:D/

still mega rough hun hows things with you any AF or BFP?

Awwww hun it really took it out of you didn't it :hugs: Have you been back to the hospital?

Yes! I finally got af on Tuesday.. with avengeance I must say but so pleased to see it!
b/c I don't know how regular I'm going to be (hoping for my usual 28 day regular cycles!) I'm not going to say when I'm testing. But it's all looking good and hoping this our our month and for a WCW! xx

Ahh Hahh!!!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!!

Will not be expecting AF around the 13th of July so add me,looking forward to meeting some new chums here

:hi: Hon,

Welcome to TEAM :bfp:

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP OR GIVE IN UNTIL WE SCORE THAT BEAUTIFUL GOAL :football:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in................Sorry to hear your still feeling rough Lynne.........yipee AF AF for Gemie

XCX

wee man's party was great until the end and got some devistating news so kinda thrown me, so well its helped the pain lol, cause my mind is now elsewhere my pain is little less... but need to keep going for my son, its really his birthday on tuesday so just gonna think about that atm, i am glad you got AF hun least you know now, hope you get BFP soon and hope we all do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->