TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

evening girls am i to late to join?
this is my 2nd month ttc and should be testing around the 4th july :flower:

England sadly don't have a hope in hell!! It's laughable really they're gonna be pants :(

we've been ttc just over a month. I've ben off my pill 7 weeks and still no af :-/
I've tested and no bfp so it's just a waiting game.
I got preg with DS the second month of trying 14 years ago!
x

I think England WILL def have to play better if they stand any chance at all!

We officially started TTC as of 21st Feb but I had implanon removed on 29th Jan so this is our fourth cycle (due to my longish cycles) but am counting it as my third cycle discounting the first as my withdrawal bleed! Am hoping its third time lucky :happydance:

ah your all newish to TTC we've been TTC almost 3years now :(

England sadly don't have a hope in hell!! It's laughable really they're gonna be pants :(

we've been ttc just over a month. I've ben off my pill 7 weeks and still no af :-/
x

England might not have a chance hon but TEAM :bfp: do :thumbup:

The Germany v Australia ref was getting :yellowcard: happy, I sooooooo want to get :yellowcard: happy with that :witch: if she dare to foul near here!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah your all newish to TTC we've been TTC almost 3years now :(

:hugs: I note your DS is nearly 3yrs old? Did you start ttc striaght after having him? Do I recall you have pcos or do I have that wrong :shrug:

x

England might not have a chance hon but TEAM :bfp: do :thumbup:

The Germany v Australia ref was getting :yellowcard: happy, I sooooooo want to get :yellowcard: happy with that :witch: if she dare to foul near here!

Oh we sure do!!!

yes started TTC the month after he was born, i have sever PCOS but only dignosed in march 2009, before that they told me i have a blood disorder which attacks my unborns and sperm etc, and also have a tilted uterus (very backwards) so got a few things against me they also think i have endo too so we'll see, done clomid from sept 2009-jan 2010 got pregnant jan 2010, ectopic in feb sadly, been under care of RE since last june. no luck as of yet.

yes started TTC the month after he was born, i have sever PCOS but only dignosed in march 2009, before that they told me i have a blood disorder which attacks my unborns and sperm etc, and also have a tilted uterus (very backwards) so got a few things against me they also think i have endo too so we'll see, done clomid from sept 2009-jan 2010 got pregnant jan 2010, ectopic in feb sadly, been under care of RE since last june. no luck as of yet.

Awww bless your heart chick, it must be so hard. But just keep the faith nothing is impossible and just when you're least expecting it it'll happen :hugs:

yeah we'll see too me 15months TTC with my son, he was conceived 4/5months after the last world cup lol :D hopefully this year will have a world cup baby :D if i get pregnant this month then my baby will be due roughly around my birthday next year :D but will be a dec/jan baby as my babies always premmies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->