TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

awww hunni you poor poor thing :( my thoughts are with you wish could give you a huge hug, :(

Thank you x Am in bed worrying and wondering as usual. Going to try and find a comfortable ish position to sleep in x hope you're ok x

hugs hun, it will happen i know it will i have good feelings, keep positive hun i know its horrible and hard, when they told me i only had one tube and my ectopic was not even possible i was very worried and sad but i know its not something i can control and will try everything to get our little one and i know you will too hunni XXX

Morning floofy hon hope you are feeling a little better today, sending you huge virtual hugs right now!

HOLD ONTO THE FAITH THIS IS ALL WORTH WHILE!

Morning floofy hon hope you are feeling a little better today, sending you huge virtual hugs right now!

HOLD ONTO THE FAITH THIS IS ALL WORTH WHILE!

Thanks Madly. Today has been weird. Have had a terrible migraine all day and been all whoozy from that, stomach has been bad in parts, but then faded on and off. Not as bad as yesterday yet. Gyno was a bit vague in his reply. Said my symptoms weren't worrying in the 'early days' but I could go and see him if I want....
Think I'm going to try and delay a bit, as I break up from work on Friday and might be more 'chilled'.... Can always go back next week or week after.
Popping into docs on Fri to ask about any meds I can take and ttc. Asked for a woman, rather than the horrible men, who wouldn't even look into my pains! :wacko:
Thanks for all your support everyone. :hugs:
GL with out next round of ttc! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Glad you are feeling a little better today floofy, hold in there it will be worth while!

I am peeved right now DH is playing the `POOR ME` card about how he thinks our m/c is his fault due to pants spermy (he doesnt even know if he does!) Gee you would think he would be happy considering my good news after my scan yesterday and see the positive side of things....but no... I am like get a grip and an SA if your so bloody worried! Men eh?!?!?!?

Hi Madly I wonder if deep down he thinks it's a problem with him now you've been given the all clear. Maybe he's wondering b/c you're having such trouble and a mc. Although we know it's not his fault I wonder if thats what he's thinking now.

You know what men are like! bless them, they won't talk about their feelings properly xx

Hi Madly I wonder if deep down he thinks it's a problem with him now you've been given the all clear. Maybe he's wondering b/c you're having such trouble and a mc. Although we know it's not his fault I wonder if thats what he's thinking now.

You know what men are like! bless them, they won't talk about their feelings properly xx

Hi Gemie hon, :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I think you`re right :thumbup: when TTC DS DH`s SA was poor, low mobilty and sluggishness! This time around we dont know what the situation is re his spermies except we managed to concieve DS naturally after planned ICSI treatment in 2004! He said he doesnt want to go have his SA checked which can be quite easily done via our GP, but no :shrug: so what can I do?!?!?!

hey all i had utterly horrible day, was at the dentist this mornnig and no matter how many times i told the guy that you can't numb my mouth he wouldn't listen injected me left me to wait and called me back in said my mouth isn't numb about million times but wouldn't believe me went to pull out my tooth and i could feel everythnig i was screaming and crying :( wasn't nice didn't get the tooth out and has told me he can't do it gave me number for sedation clinic to get all the work done at once.... :( was not nice was being sick once i came out cause was soooo painful idiot dentist wish he had just listened, on more positive note making nappy cakes atm :

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/203_0124.jpg

and planning my wedding might might being brought forward again :D

lynne - i feel you on the dental pain. the army isn't sensitive at all when it comes to dental work. i had five implants yesterday and a sinus augmentation on both sides first. i hope you feel better soon honey!

I think you`re right :thumbup: when TTC DS DH`s SA was poor, low mobilty and sluggishness! This time around we dont know what the situation is re his spermies except we managed to concieve DS naturally after planned ICSI treatment in 2004! He said he doesnt want to go have his SA checked which can be quite easily done via our GP, but no :shrug: so what can I do?!?!?!

Ahhh well that makes me think it even more now. Poor guy :(

I hope you can talk him into getting checked out hun.
If only he'd realise the help is there and not too feel so bad!!

:hugs:

Ahhh well that makes me think it even more now. Poor guy :(

I hope you can talk him into getting checked out hun.
If only he'd realise the help is there and not too feel so bad!!

:hugs:

Thanks Gemie,

We had a major chat last night :thumbup: he admitted he didnt know how to deal with our m/c and didnt know how to help me...I told him he should have said this to me and at least I would have had an indication of how he felt instead of feeling like he didnt really care :wacko: . We have decided to wait a few months and see what happens and if nothing he will get a SA done, its not like he hasnt done it before but I told him I dont blame him (or myself for that matter!) and theres no blame when a m/c happens it just does and we couldnt have done anything different to prevent it and so he has to get over self pity :thumbup: We are on shaky ground right now but am sure we will work through things we always do :hugs:

Thank you for your support Gemie hon XxX

ack i am alright lol knocked back some painkillers, now got bigger things to worry about.

thanks, such as life and gonna get on with it keep falling asleep today, wish wee man would crash so i can

thank you hun... really pissed off now, we have set our wedding date and my best friend is not happy and said she's not coming now, she's in america and my partner really doesn't like her, and thought she would make an effort instead she's making a dig, "why on your birthday thats stupid" "fine if you don't want me there then i wont" "7months is a year so i can't come"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->