TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Hey ladies-- just to update you.
:witch: was 2 days late (giving me a lot of hope...) but she finally showed her ugly face. DF & I are out for this month! We're trying to stay positive as we enter month 22 of trying to conceive! Congrats to those who got their positives!! I hope you other ladies get your :bfp: soon! :) Let's go August testers !! :)

:hugs::kiss::hugs: so sorry AF got you hon XxX

AF was 4-5 days late but she turned up this morning,I am so disappointed was hoping to have a March baby,since that is my month and SO will be away first week in August so will only have a few days with him to BD I really hope this works out soon or I will be buying diapers in my mid 40's

AF was 4-5 days late but she turned up this morning,I am so disappointed was hoping to have a March baby,since that is my month and SO will be away first week in August so will only have a few days with him to BD I really hope this works out soon or I will be buying diapers in my mid 40's

:hugs::kiss::hugs: so sorry hon, fxed and gl for this cycle!

girls - i'm already excited for november, just like i was for june a few months back. i did an ovulation calender predictor thing to get an idea of when i would be ovulating in november/december when i see DH and i should be either the end of november beginning of december and that is when i will see him! he's only here two weeks (more than i got this cycle) but i was so scared it would be my after ovulation two weeks, but looks like it won't be. let's hope it stays that way!

girls - i'm already excited for november, just like i was for june a few months back. i did an ovulation calender predictor thing to get an idea of when i would be ovulating in november/december when i see DH and i should be either the end of november beginning of december and that is when i will see him! he's only here two weeks (more than i got this cycle) but i was so scared it would be my after ovulation two weeks, but looks like it won't be. let's hope it stays that way!

oh hon I am so pleased for you :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lots of good news today :thumbup: My scan was clear and I dont have PCOS which I was diagnosed with in 2004 when TTC DS....My ovaries show no typical signs and everything :blush: appears normal! I am on :cloud9: right now :happydance:

Girls,
Sorry to rant/cry but I'm absolutely besides myself and don't know what to do....
After the lap, I felt ok ish for about 4/5 days but then started to feel the usual stomach pains coming back that I had before it. Kept telling people but they all say it's probably just not settled down yet. Thurs and Fri were really bad, It hurt a lot. Saturday it hurt for half the day - I took some codeine, but that made me go 'funny'. :wacko: Sunday wasn't too bad and now today it's back again really aching and burning. Also looking at my stomach in the mirror it's swollen like it was before and feels tender/hard. Really really don't know what to do. They said they'd removed the endo, but it feels the same to me and now can't stop crying. I just want it to go away. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Going to Email the gyno, but don't think there's anything he can do. He thinks he's sorted the problem. :cry:

I am so relieved right now I cant begin to explain, I know of course it doesnt mean DH`s spermies are great but we did catch that eggy unfotunately it wasnt meant to be but I am keeping this in mind and staying strong and positive....our aim is to be pregnant by xmas!

Girls,
Sorry to rant/cry but I'm absolutely besides myself and don't know what to do....
After the lap, I felt ok ish for about 4/5 days but then started to feel the usual stomach pains coming back that I had before it. Kept telling people but they all say it's probably just not settled down yet. Thurs and Fri were really bad, It hurt a lot. Saturday it hurt for half the day - I took some codeine, but that made me go 'funny'. :wacko: Sunday wasn't too bad and now today it's back again really aching and burning. Also looking at my stomach in the mirror it's swollen like it was before and feels tender/hard. Really really don't know what to do. They said they'd removed the endo, but it feels the same to me and now can't stop crying. I just want it to go away. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Going to Email the gyno, but don't think there's anything he can do. He thinks he's sorted the problem. :cry:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

So sorry you feel so bad right now hon! I dont know what to say except you are doing the right thing by emailing your gyno and that I would also say you know your body better than anyone else and if you dont think something is right you are probably right! :hugs:

Sooooo pleased for you Nevertogether and Madly! :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance: well lets hope we're seeing those :bfp:'s before the end of this year now!

Floofymad :hugs: Sorry to hear this hunni, you're doing the right thing asking the gyno, it really doesn't sound right and it needs sorting :hugs:

oh hon I am so pleased for you :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lots of good news today :thumbup: My scan was clear and I dont have PCOS which I was diagnosed with in 2004 when TTC DS....My ovaries show no typical signs and everything :blush: appears normal! I am on :cloud9: right now :happydance:

thats fab never!

and madly i'm so pleased you got the all clear time for some serious baby making!!

Thank you so much Gemie and Mamadonna for your support XxX

Thank you everyone. Just so so sick of it and being in pain. Really thought it would have gone away after..
GL for everyone's :bfp: soon. :hugs:

Girls,

huge hugs hun i had this too but it never went away, i have only been painfree for a few weeks now, and was on higher painkillers than that hun sadly its normal but best to check for infection.

don;t call or email your gyno if your in pain go to A&E!

Girls,

huge hugs hun i had this too but it never went away, i have only been painfree for a few weeks now, and was on higher painkillers than that hun sadly its normal but best to check for infection.

don;t call or email your gyno if your in pain go to A&E!

I daren't cause it just feels like really bad aching/burning pains that I had before, and since they've done the lap, and said it was endo, then I just presume it's that or something?..... :cry: Would feel guilty going to A & E cause I'm not bleeding or anything so they'll just think I'm being dramatic. x

huge hugs hun i never wanted to bother anyone either i never had endo but had the same pains.

Thanks Lynne. Think I'm going to just go to bed and have a small cry. Hopefully he'll reply tomorrow Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->