TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

maybe the witches team lost the world cup so thats why she's pissed lol :D

def wasn't a spanish fan lol :D

lol maybe she was rooting for england or something lol or holland lol :D

i might not be pregnant but i got great news my OH said he wanted to move up the wedding its now 16th october 2012

lynne :happydance: :yipee: GREAT NEWS!

madly - yes i know that's for sure hun. sheesh. seriously, someone needs to take her out and send her to all the people that don't want to get pregnant. makes no sense.

couldn't agree more nevertogether, a lasy that tried to get it off with my DF got up the duff last month, so was kind miffed because she is only like 16 and always out drinking, smoking doing drugs sleeping around and such, she's now single and i bet she doesn't even know who the father is, i am gutted because we have put so much time and effort into it

but on positive note least our wedding is closer :D but really need to find many bargin ideas because now got 2y3m instead of the 5y3months i thought :(

wow - gotta love how that works out lynne. NOT!

i have a hard time only because DH has two kids and i can't even give him 1 from me. it's discouraging. one of the females he slept with 3 times and she got pregnant, the other they were together 6 months and she got pregnant right when they broke up. me, nothing, ever. not even as much as a scare!

My OH got his girlfriend pregnant first cycle of trying. Wish he'd never told me that! It was 16 years ago tho.

Morning Ladies,

I agree it doesnt seem fair that we all get passed by when some women just fall pregnant at the drop of an hat. My best friend got pregnant the month right after they started TTC (her little man is now a yr old!) I am lucky at the minute I have no relatives or friends, work colleagues etc who are pregnant although in the last 3.5 yrs when it was all I wanted to TTC #2 I was surrounded by plenty of baby bumps. I am getting an easy ride in that respect but I am glad right now cause it would make things all the much harder to bare! I am hoping against hope right now that the next pregnancy announcement will be mine!

Congrats Lynne on the forthcoming wedding, if you need any advice I am an expert at getting wed on a budget!

huge hugs guys, my OH has no kids i have my son and feel terrible that i managed to get pregnant with him but can not give me partner a child :(

Lynne,
Can I ask, do you know if you Ov'd after your lap as normal or did it change things?.... x

i don't know i only just got my first period after the lap, if you have it before you ovulate then your more likely to get pregnant that month but if you have it after ovulation it flushes egg and everything out.

yeah got it tuesday the day i moved into my new house lol. took clomid this month also as it was offered so took 100mg today is last day taking it but missed it yesterday so not sure if it will mess up my cycle. hopefully might get positive result from clomid and also cause had lap and dye last month.

Hey ladies-- just to update you.
:witch: was 2 days late (giving me a lot of hope...) but she finally showed her ugly face. DF & I are out for this month! We're trying to stay positive as we enter month 22 of trying to conceive! Congrats to those who got their positives!! I hope you other ladies get your :bfp: soon! :) Let's go August testers !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->