• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

yeah hopefully we'll all be talking pregnancy talk soon thanks to the luck of the world cup.... i am having a rotten day, i am due to ovulate today or tomorrow but OH isn;t here today :( hopefully he'll be back tomorrow to get some sexy time in he he.... DTD twice yesterday and used softcups the two times the second time i left it in all night with pre, so hopefully will help, but my ovulations tests haven't been getting any darker so might be a late month, meant to be getting a lap and dye at the end of the month but was hoping to get pregnant this month myself before than, had an MRI scan today, was awful had a panic attack because being enclosed and also the dye because have a huge needle phobia, now have a booming headache and toothache :(

:hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs: sorry you`ve had a rough day hon!

can i join on cd13 of 28. should be in ttw soon. love this thread made me laugh espacially about the england goal keeper playing for team bfn and didn't know ttc still gets me :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thanks hun kind of you, just wish stupid painkillers would at least help a little and OH is away tonight so got to deal with LO alone luckily enough he is being pretty good atm but dreading bedtime wish could just curl up and forget my pain but not likely to happen anytime soon

Also JD Welcome XXX

Team :bfp:

when's everyones testing/AF date?

11th june - 11th july....

all World Cup TTC'ers

I'm Testing 28th June hoping Team :bfp:

Testing June 30...

Am now deep in :sex: phase. Oh the sacrifices we make :)

Testing June 30...

he he yeah :D i wanted to :sex: tonight he he... but sadly not possible unless i steal a man off the street :haha:

really hoping doing it twice yesterday will help but as said before no pos ovulation test well no dark lines on ovulation tests yet

so we have

* Lynne (me) = 28th June (supporting team :bfp:)
* Nvr2late = 30th June (Supporting team :bfp)

Testing June 30...

Am also deep in :sex: phase. af due 30th so test round then suppose. quick question had a temp rise today same temp as when i had AF at the beggining any ideas lovely ladies.

Testing June 30...

he he yeah :D i wanted to :sex: tonight he he... but sadly not possible unless i steal a man off the street :haha:

really hoping doing it twice yesterday will help but as said before no pos ovulation test well no dark lines on ovulation tests yet

so we have

* Lynne (me) = 28th June (supporting team :bfp:)
* Nvr2late = 30th June (Supporting team :bfp)

me me me me me me me me me me me!

TESTING 12TH JULY SUPPORTING TEAM :bfp: RIGHT TO THE LAST GOAL SCORED :thumbup:

I'd love to say when I was officially testing but b/c I'm in limbo atm I don't know any dates as I've had no af since coming off the pill 7 weeks ago ( I know I bet you're sick of hearing me say it! Sorry lol)
I've already tested loads and bfn so I'm firing in the dark so to speak.
But I will be testing at some point!!

* Lynne (me) = 28th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late & JD'2 = 30th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad = 4th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc = 12th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :D (Supporting team :bfp: )

Thanks for adding me and not showing me the red card b/c of my no dateness :haha:

he he no worries hopefully get :bfp: before 11th july.... let us know either way x

best of luck hun xx what are doctors saying about period no show?

Nothing yet, apparently is quite normal for it not to come back for up to 3 months after stopping the pill.
I suspect it's on it's way now though, I have the worst period pain ever :( I've not had a real period for 14 years I forgot how painful they are!!

awww huge hugs hun yeah mines are often agony for the first day at least, i can't go on the pill but done many studies on it (used to be medical student) so know about it and year can take 3months to get out the system but after that your as fertile as you went on it usually, wow 14years that a long time

awww huge hugs hun yeah mines are often agony for the first day at least, i can't go on the pill but done many studies on it (used to be medical student) so know about it and year can take 3months to get out the system but after that your as fertile as you went on it usually, wow 14years that a long time

Thanks hunni :hugs:

I know yeah! It's taken me this long to want another one lol Long story but I've eventually found my knight in shining armour as they say and gotten to the stage where I'm completely comfortable with him and have trust again... thought that would NEVER happen!
Thats why it's been 14 years. I can't wait to be a mommy again :)

It really is amazing how the body goes back to normal after that long isn't it?!

yeah guess so, there is 17years between me and my sister, its really werid though because i feel more like her mummy than a sister lol... not much between her and my son he he if i could deal with the pill my pcos might never be half as bad.

* Lynne (me) = 28th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late & JD'2 = 30th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad = 4th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc = 12th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :D (Supporting team :bfp: )

:hugs: Thanks hon!

PMA THOUGHT OF THE DAY! =

EVERYONE (I MEAN EVERYONE!) ON TEAM :bfp: WILL SCORE A :bfp: DURING THE WORLD CUP :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->