• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

no worries hun hopefully have some more game dates soon

Test of The Day:D :
* Lynne (me) = 28th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late & JD'2 = 30th June :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad = 4th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc = 12th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )

\\:D/Go team :bfp: Go!!!\\:D/

* Lynne (me) = 28th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Nvr2late & JD'2 = 30th June (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Floofymad = 4th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
* Madlyttc = 12th July (Supporting team :bfp: )
*Gemie = Playing in the dark :D (Supporting team :bfp: )

:hugs: Thanks hon!

PMA THOUGHT OF THE DAY! =

EVERYONE (I MEAN EVERYONE!) ON TEAM :bfp: WILL SCORE A :bfp: DURING THE WORLD CUP :headspin:

i hope so :happydance::happydance::happydance:

* Floofymad & Mamadonna = 4th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )

* Floofymad & Mamadonna = 4th July :bfp: vs :bfn: (Supporting team :bfp: )

This is great hon ...... am loving it! :thumbup:

i'm gutted i'm meant to ovulate today but my OPK still not going dark, using my fertility monitor today and hoping it shows me the Little O.

i'm gutted i'm meant to ovulate today but my OPK still not going dark, using my fertility monitor today and hoping it shows me the Little O.

fingers crossed ...and i love the bfn vs bfp chart you've done :thumbup:

no O on fertility monitor :( i guess wishful thinking, after my ectopic in feb i have been regular with my periods which never had before in my life so think my luck has finally ran out :'(

I second Donna... NEVER GIVE UP!! Plenty of women ovulate and don't show positive on opks :) x

think i might be out, got call this morning from RE offering me a lap and dye tomorrow.... took it.... meant to ovulate today so doubt this month will be happening but hey still gonna stay here miracles happen :D

thanks hun really S**ting myself, feel dead sick :(

I would be too hun it's natural. But you just have to keep thinking of the end result. It will all be worth everything you went through when you're holding your baby in your arms. x

think i might be out, got call this morning from RE offering me a lap and dye tomorrow.... took it.... meant to ovulate today so doubt this month will be happening but hey still gonna stay here miracles happen :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had lap n dye on 29/12/04 next cycle got preggers with DS and got my BFP 01/02/2005 I think it cleared the way so to speak.......we were told concieving naturally too would have been a miracle for us.......Well here he is?!?!?!?! Dont loose hope hon it just might be lucky for you too!:thumbup:

Good luck Lynne. Think of the outcome and end result hun x x

thanks all just dead scared, not allowed anyone in the hospital with me only allowed to drop me off or pick me up so kinda nervous, going by train tomorrow as there is noone to take me in the morning cause its sooo early :( just finishing off my last meal before i need to fast, hate doing that, i am trying to think of the outcome and why i am doing it but doesn't stop me thinking about them cutting into me and such, i have trust issues... plus with them adding the dye kinda feel slighlt violated... did you guys who had it done just get to wear the hospital gown and your underwear?

thank you hun feel like i am climbing the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->