ttc after a d&c

horsey shame on af! WE told her to stay away from us girls this year! Silly witch! xxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Got to work, my computer was having none of it, it wouldnt let me work, tried other computers, still wouldnt let me work, so they just sent me home saying i cant work so no point being htere today, i pretended to act sad i was like arh okay i guess ill go home..secretly i was like :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: lol!

But yeah so dont know what to think, chris told me to carry on temping n i had a nice spike today so might carry on temping til af comes then just see how december goes, i might like, temp anyway, its kind of like breathing now, i got up and took my temp today and logged it in my phone n it wasnt til i went toilet n sat there i was like oh tash :dohh: you took your temp lol!

How dare u all have lives where are u alllllllllll xxx

angel Oh has worked those hours for yrs, :)
i dont get to see a whole pile of him during the week really, its a pain :)
i wont have an empty house to come home to for much longer though ha ha xxxx
hurray for tree :) i dont put up anything till 1st dec :) nearly there now, maybe we will get a tree this weekend :) xxxxxxx

horsey sorry witchy arrived but glad u know where u stand now and hoping doc helps and u have lift off this month xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash hurray for not temping ha ha (joke)
ur Dh is right temping doesnt harm anyone :) and it confirmed Ov :) xxx
i dont have a life im here ha ha xxxxx

jen hope ur good babe, x
u too jess xxxxxx

hi and :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rang work and boss was finally there, im ogin back part time on mon :)
hurray :)

and now u r gone :) how dare u ha haxx

im heading out chick chat soon xxxxxxxx

haha yay laura!! We can be boring no lifers together!

Am sat watching jeremy kyle how exciting lol!

So tired though, im gonna watch twilight and then gonna have a nice bath put my pyjimmys back on and relax with a film,

How are u doing laura? glad u looking forward to going part time at work :) x

Horsey Im so sorry about af.. she just doesnt get it right!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Good morning ladies...well, it's almost afternoon, but it feels like early morning!

Tash ~ Hehehe....I knew you couldn't avoid temping. I agree with Laura, no harm in it.
And hurray for an extra day off. I hope today proves to be a lovely much needed day off for you! :hugs:

Laura ~ So you're used to OHs hours. I'd pick late hours over my DH having to leave for 4 months at a time! And sure enough...you are months away from your LO filling your house up with the sweet pitter patter of baby feet running through your house! :baby:

Amy ~ One more day and you'll be off to see your madre! :dance: Fx Colleaguezilla keeps her distance or at least is easy to be around today.

I cant wait to see my mom and dad... so excited and its just what I need right now! Colleguezilla is her usually self this morning so just hoping today and tomorrow fly by!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1507627-you-know-your-ttc.html

This is a cute thread...made me giggle.

Laura ~ I read through again and I'm glad you were able to get in touch with your boss. Are you looking forward to going back part time? Are there any restrictions you'll be on now?

Amy ~ You need to use the rub your ear and say "woosah" technique for the next 36 hours. You can do this...you're almost at the finish line and Colleaguezilla will be in your rearview mirror! :haha:

Glad u seeing your parents ames!!
Angel how are u? How was your temp today xx

Oh Angel what fun! Post a picture when you are done with the tree! Are you already listening to Xmas music? :)
As for the app, I figure my cycle will be longer- more like 30 days instead of the 28 that it is averaging. So I should O later for a 30 days cycle which would have made my O on Saturday instead of Thursday :)

You seem pretty relaxed about this process...nice to leave things to fate.

Hope you are well! :friends:

Just looked at your chart angel, nice rise today!! i had one too! Maybe we are literally at the same point XD xx

our charts since o are literally taking the almost exact same pattern!! HOw great would it be if we both got a bfp?! xx

I was afraid FF was going to move my crosshairs because I had such a jump today...I think I am coming down with something, so I hope that isn't the reason for the quick rise. I feel like I am getting a head cold :aachooo: (Just thought it'd be nice if they had an emoticon for sneeze.)

A BFP for us AND Bethany (I think she is a day ahead of us) would be delightful! <~~sounds Christmasy.

Wait, did you move your crosshairs? Why is it blue? I thought we were the same dpo, but yours is showing as 7dpo...you're half way there!

No was on the FF chat room and the girls said they thought o was on cd21, so i override it, and it went blue :/ And made me 7dpo, but then the girls on the chatroom said they thought it was definitel cd24

so we are still on the same dpo :D

Oh yes i didnt realise bethany was one day ahead, how awesome would that be, have u seen how similar our charts are since dpo ? like pattern wise not actual temp? they look almost the same lol xxx

Hey ladies!

Amy yay for visiting ur parents this weekend!! :) enjoy every moment! Its just want u need sweety!

Angel yay for christmas tree up!! :) I love listening to christmas music havin a cup of decaf tea and looking at lights n candle lit! Did u decorate tree??

Natasha Bethany Angel i am anxiously awaiting to see what happens this cycle for u girls!! Praying for a christmas miracle!!! I believe they can happen!!

Laura how are u feeling about pt work? So glad ur boss worked with ur doctors orders just hope its safe for u and lo! Ur in second tri now!!! :) when is ur next ultrasound?

Its been a month since my last actual scan and im anxious and scared for mondays scan. The office visit scares me most bc if i need surgery now and since ins wont pay the doctors arent going to push it so im going to have to push for anwsers and best way to handle this.

I have a work christmas party dec 1st at fancy restaurant. We have five girls in our office so we decided secret santa. Im giving my gift as a $15 gift card to ulta so she can get some makeup she likes a small bag of choc truffles lindin ones and a small moravian star made of stained glass plus a card. I hope she likes it and doesnt think 15 gc is cheap. I coulda just did gc but didnt want to thought that be cheesy... What u girls think?? The girls in the office all chipped in 15 and we got the dentist a gift cert for an hour body massage and a christmas card. So i think we should be covered for sat. I like that we went tog on gift bc we got him something nice! And didnt have to break the bank.
Work yest was rough 9 hr shift with 15min break for lunch. I feel like i neglected baby it was rough and i made two mistakes (told boss i saw composite on a tooth when it was just enamel ugh my vision... Two said tooth number 11 when i ment to say 10 :( he must think im an idiot.

Natasha periodex is good prescription rinse for bleeding swollen gums aka gingivitis. Brushing and daily flossing go hand in hand. Cant brush between teeth. My gums bled n sore early weeks of pregnancy no matter what i did. Hmm fxd for u sweety. See the dentist. I wish i could clean ur teeth. U should go every 6 monthes to maintain better homecare. The dead bacteria is what i remove and i have pts with great homecare still have a ton of calculus when i show em they are shocked bc their gums are firm pink n healthy.

Thanks Jen!! That helps :) Ill look into it :) See i dont go as often as i should because now im over 18 i have to pay myself and they have ways of inventing things that are wrong to keep u going back and paying each time :(

How are u Jen? I love the secret santa idea! It sounds lovely! We do secret santa at our place, with just over 1000 people we have to break it down into smaller groups cos we dont know everybody in the building lol!

I too hope that i get a christmas bfp otherwise its gonna be a hugely long cycle waiting for af :(

Think my whole body is going down hill, on my shoulder blade just above my chest on the right side, ive got a patch of skin that feels so dry it feels like, sunburn when its about to peel if that makes sense? God my whole body is giving in :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->