ttc after a d&c

Yay bethany!!! :) also enjoy ur free time! Less dishes n laundry to wash. No real cooking. No nees to get dressed or shower til u want to. I wouldnt mind dh going away for a lil. Id love a clean house for a week. (mine just messes up my house) i hope ur enjoying urself and not lonely sweety. When will he return? Any idea? So exciting regardin ur next move!! Hope u didnt unpack tooo much! :)

Thank you girls! I love you ladies idk where id be without u all. The pma the laughes and stories the being there for eachother through our ups and downs i really.want u all to know i appreciate every single one of u.and want only the best of u all! Seeing TONS of :dust: too everyone and im with u laura all i want for christmas is bfps with healthy sticky babys.for eachone of u!! Horsey two sticky buns in ur belly though!! <3 Mean that with all my heart!

I hope ur okay jessica thinking of u all the time!

Laura so glad your excited for work!! :) Yay for working with good people!!

Amy enjoy ur visit with ur parents!! Im excited to hear all about ur visit once u are back!! :).dec 5 is almost here sweety!!

As for how im feeling acid reflex and still on zofran once a day to.keep liquids down. Went off it and vomitted all.day/night so went right back on it. Still no appitate though my craving foods go down easy. Stange. Im definately feeling baby move now so ill force foods down. If they come up i try to think i got something from it... Had another bad dream that baby dies at birth :( same darn dream of umbilical cord getting wrapped around neck at birth and its a boy. I wonder i have no feeling with this baby.as to.gender... I knew liam was a boy but for this baby no idea. I am showing carrying high surprisingly. This pregnancy is so different. Not to mention my skin is a acne field like pepperoni pizza. Last time i had beautiful clear skin. Anxious to know gender now...

Laura what about u? How u feeling? Any.cravings? Any differance this time??

Jen, so glad that this thread uplifts you- it does me too and I know that we have all made real friends here :hugs:
DH said he thinks he will be back next week sometime! I hope I can last that long. I may have to start living off of cereal. I need groceries but don't feel like going anywhere. I shall bide my time until he can drive me to the store and we suffer together ;)

Jen bless u mean alot to us too!!! Thankyou for the baby dust vibes :D
Bethany yay for going away earlier than u thought hope ur doing okay!!

Hope youre all okay???

Angel yeah DH said that if i just take my temp he says i should, if it helps me, i was like i dont know if it helps or makes me worry more hahaa! But im still doing it so we can be tempers together lol!!

The rest of ui love u all! just getting ready for work, on a 10-6 shift today, blergh, oh well

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Love u all xx

bethany thats fab u r leaving for bangkok sooner , when r u goin so? :) woo hoo
and yes i really am looking forward to goin abck to work, a bit nervous too which is weird since ive worked there nearly 8 yrs haha. but i have been out 3.5 months now .
its good though, for money and sanity reasons :) xxxxxx
ive never not worked and im not cut out for it. ;)

tash hope ur day flys, just keep having that fri feeling xxxxxxxxx

love and hugs to all and loads of :dust: xxxxxxx

As for how im feeling acid reflex and still on zofran once a day to.keep liquids down. Went off it and vomitted all.day/night so went right back on it. Still no appitate though my craving foods go down easy. Stange. Im definately feeling baby move now so ill force foods down. If they come up i try to think i got something from it... Had another bad dream that baby dies at birth :( same darn dream of umbilical cord getting wrapped around neck at birth and its a boy. I wonder i have no feeling with this baby.as to.gender... I knew liam was a boy but for this baby no idea. I am showing carrying high surprisingly. This pregnancy is so different. Not to mention my skin is a acne field like pepperoni pizza. Last time i had beautiful clear skin. Anxious to know gender now...

Laura what about u? How u feeling? Any.cravings? Any differance this time??

sorry ur still feeling sick sweetie xxxx
i stil have indegistion and heartburn but the nausea is nearly gone so its much easier to handle now.. i do have some reflux too, have to stick to plain foods , smaller meals and more often.. but its fine really now thank god .
glad zofran is making u feel better honey xxxxxxxx hope it all ease for u soon. xxx
ive had people telling me i cant feel movement cos its too early but i do too :) glad u do as well so i know im not mad :)
about just less than 2 weeks ago, everything baby wise just moved upwards :) im startin to look bumpy now a bit :) :)
ive not any real cravings as such , since my srying cos i couldnt have cake a few months ago , :) i havent wnated anything that bad :)
i have new fave foods though every few weeks so thats prob cravings is it?
my latest is porridge, yummy :)
chick and turkey r still on the fave list.
smoothies r out , doh, i need to make myself like um again cos its good way to get few portions of fruit in :)
im having increasingly crazy dreams hon, like off the wall altogether, so i wouldnt read too much into it :)
i think its just our worry , ive been dreaming all sorts , some good , some bad. dreamed of monsters the other nt and all. proper ones with melty faces :) think its amix of hormones , indegistion , worry and excitement :)
my skin was spotty too but its going, prob shouldnt say that cos is gets better and worse so could come back :)
i am so forgetfull, ive had to check ur message a zillion times to see what else u asked :) i have to write everything inportant down, ;)
i was so sure i was having a boy until 2 weeks ago and then i got all confused and kinda thought it wa a girl, now i dont know ;)

i hope its agirl cos if it is i get to anme it, if its a boy, OH does :)
i honestly dont care but have a teensy pref for a girl but would be soooo happy either way :)

I'm at work so bored !!!!! Here for another four hour too lol !!! How are u all ?? Angel nice temp today yours was.. Laura what names u thinking of xxxx

Natasha, woohoo for Friday! :happydance:

Laura, we leave on the 6th of April and will be there for two weeks :)
I miss working too actually. Was at my old job for 6 years- my coworkers felt like family :hugs:

Aww bethany miss working but ull be a mommy soon enough but for look forward to ur move! :) april 6th is right around the corner u will be there in no time sweety!!! Cereal is yummy for any meal long as u have milk :) i send dh grocery shopping too. We spend way too much when we go together though. Ive been sending him with a short list.

Laura sounds great minus bad dreams. Things i ate when i was nausea or right before i before.pregnant repulse me to. Like steak (red meats), mac n cheese sadly, chips, kudos, walnuts, almonds (unless sliced thin in salad) etc... My cravings are i guess same way i craved nacho and cheese last week for just a day then it vanished after having two servings. Then potatoe pancakes, salads, apples, and my biggest and longest craving was choc.milk. Now its plain milk. I cant believe that because i hate milk. Yes im sure ur feeling bub :) i def feel it too. I hope u have a good day.

I couldnt.sleep at all last night i was in rem sleep tossin turning it was so bad. I didnt work today thank god because i woke up to severe stomach cramps. Thry are starting to subside now but lasted 3hrs straight. Part of mr wants to call obgyn to confirm its.ok but i dont want to call and then one day be in severe agony and have em ignore me. Due to billing issues i been gettin on my obgyns and hosp bad side plus my ins is frustrated. Well.so am i so the better get there act straight. Least.its how i feel bc i pay alot of money to them each month and need coverage to be properly billed!!! Allw.ell sorry felt good to.say that. Im getting a headache and crampin again. Going to lay back.down amd try to sleep perhaps.

:dust: your way ladies!!

Tash so glad its ur friday!!! :)
Amy enjoy ur parents!!
Angel hope ur having a good day!!
Hi to horsey and everyone else!!

Oh and laura ur not alonr i forget everythibg even before i get to write it down its soooo bad esp at work. I must.agree a girl would.be lovely!! I have sooo many girl names aubrey quinn payson (rose as middle)) list goes on.. As for boys i have some names but i used my fav Liam so its a little tougher to compromise there... I do like parker tucker austin and a few others though. When is ur next scan???

Work is finished for the week, nothing like a Friday evening ..

How are u all?? xxxxxxx

Natasha, I forget the time difference :D any plans this weekend?

Jen, I always try to save but there is no Aldi around here and Walmart ain't that cheap. Eek! Yeah I am hoping to drop 20 lbs before Thailand :happydance:

Well guys, I worked my butt off at the apartment gym! I love mirrored walls. Seeing my stomach jiggle is good for motivation. I was so thin when I was pregnant and right after but it is like all these months of BFNs and I have let my body go to hell. And my fat doesn't even out either, it is all in my middle so that I look pregnant. ARGH!

Im like that Bethany, all my fat is around my middle, and im only 5ft , and i used to be a size 8 but now its crept up, i went huge during pregnancy and just havent lost t snce :(

Yeah weekend now, no plans really, clean the house and whatnot and just chll out in my pyjimmys i think how about you??

Just looking forward to christmas, i want to await af, and then not temp, and get my puppies, and have a lovely christmas..

Speaking of the puppies, i was flicking through a catalogue and slipped up!! I saw some lovely dog bowls and i was like arh chris look we can get those for our puppies, and he was like, what puppies, and i cant lie to save my life and i started smiling and he was like tash u sneaky bugger!!! muahahaa!!!

So he now knows that i know hes getting me two puppies :D hehe, onwards and upwards xxxxx

Im like that Bethany, all my fat is around my middle, and im only 5ft , and i used to be a size 8 but now its crept up, i went huge during pregnancy and just havent lost t snce :(

Yeah weekend now, no plans really, clean the house and whatnot and just chll out in my pyjimmys i think how about you??

Just looking forward to christmas, i want to await af, and then not temp, and get my puppies, and have a lovely christmas..

Speaking of the puppies, i was flicking through a catalogue and slipped up!! I saw some lovely dog bowls and i was like arh chris look we can get those for our puppies, and he was like, what puppies, and i cant lie to save my life and i started smiling and he was like tash u sneaky bugger!!! muahahaa!!!

So he now knows that i know hes getting me two puppies :D hehe, onwards and upwards xxxxx

We will lose the weight Natasha! We are around the same heighth :hugs:
Chilling in PJs sounds awesome! I figure I will do that but probably in the nude :haha: thank god we never have visitors
Christmas will be amazing Tash! How did he like the dog bowls? :flower:

See id prefer to walk round in my pants and a t shirt but i cant with our mate being here :(

He loved the dog bowls bless him!

I dont know why but i always imagined u to be tall lol! Think it must be cos your username is storked, so i think of a stork, and storks are tall haha lol!!

Im going to buy a christmassy onesie and just live in it over christmas haha! xxx

See id prefer to walk round in my pants and a t shirt but i cant with our mate being here :(

He loved the dog bowls bless him!

I dont know why but i always imagined u to be tall lol! Think it must be cos your username is storked, so i think of a stork, and storks are tall haha lol!!

Im going to buy a christmassy onesie and just live in it over christmas haha! xxx

Oh yeah I forgot you guys had a roomie! Aw crap, that sucks.
So he will get you the dog bowls? :) What kind of pups are you planning to get? :happydance:
Haha storked was just a funny little joke on how I wanted to be pregnant again :haha: I am only 3 inches taller than you :)
Oh Christmas onsie- NICE :thumbup:

yeah hes getting me the bowls, lovely little silver ones with blue diamontes for the boy, and a silver one with pink diamontes for the girl!

We are getting two staffy pups, they wil be 8 weeks old on christmas eve so chris is picking them up on christmas even for me :D

Haha storked! I get it now lol!!

Yeah so, among not being able to wear my knickers around the house, bding is a struggle cos we try and wait for roomie to go sleep but by the time he does we are knackered!

xxx

Natasha, you will have such sweet fur babies!
Psst...I say you try having loud, obnoxious sex in the hopes of scaring away the roomie ;)

Haha that would be hilarious lol!! Just make excessive noise lol! And hope he goes awayyyyyyyyyyyy.... But, ive worked out that hopefully i will be ovulating about christmas time, ( week before or week of or week after ) And roomie is going to his friends for a week over christmas so hopefully it might be time for loud baby making lol!!

Hopefully! If all goes right with my ovulation xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->