ttc after a d&c

Jen ~ Monday's visit is just around the corner. I'm anxious to see what their plan is for you! Def don't leave without answers! And I am so sorry you are having to endure such long work hours...did you say before you were going to be a stay-at-home Mommy? If so, it won't be long now and those dental days will be long behind you!

I haven't decorated the tree yet...I have to wait for the limbs to settle before I start (they are still upright and need to fall). One year I eagerly decorated and when the limbs came down some of my ornaments fell to their doom! I <3 glass blown Santa's! And your gifts for your coworker sound great! I'm a make-up junkie and love Sephora and Ulta!

Tash ~ I just noticed our dpo temp pattern is certainly similar! Fx its a good sign! :dust:

Amy ~ You're half way through your work day! :headspin: Hope today things are better for you.

Bethany...whatcha been up to chick-a-pee? Prancing around your new place...avoiding cooking and the :shower:? :haha:

I know, strikingly similar, would be lovely to have a few more BFPs on this thread, lord knows im begging for mine, i think this cycle its going to make or break me in a way, cos i really wanted so much to be pg by christmas , and if i get my af when its due on 10th december, theres no chance of a bfp for christmas :( Or even this year! :( xxx

Tash ~ You need your Christmas M&M's, so come on BFP for Tash...too bad they don't make them to say "One of these days I am going to make you a Daddy!" and "Thanks for supporting my mania." We need Laura and Jen to throw actual baby dust our way!

On the flip side Tash. Let's go worse case scenario: No BFP this round means you get to start the new year with a clean slate...your mc will be last year's news and your BFP a way to ring in 2013! Ok, I'm grasping for straws on this one...who am I kidding! haha. I'm with Jen, we need some positivity and a Christmas Miracle! FXed!

Thanks angel , means alot.... I know what u mean about on the flip side, its just kind of, as each day passes im getting closer and close to due date for angel baby. And i dont think i can handle it without being pg, sounds daft i know but still...

u have any symptoms ? i guess not , same as me , 4dpo , all ive had is this god damn awful taste in my mouth xxx

Dear :xmas6: and :witch:,

I write this letter to the two of you as a plea for your support. I figure this time of year the two of you (along with God) are in high demand, so firstly I thank you for your attention.

I know I have not always been the model citizen, I know I have lately been ugly about other pregnant women, I know when I was 10 years old I peeked at a few of my Christmas gifts before they were wrapped :xmas10:...however, I have grown since then and I have a plan. My plan is for the two of you to join forces (with God and his angels)---we'll call it the Christmas BFP Joint Task Force. Your primary targets this month include (but are not limited to) me, Bethany and Tash. You should take pride you are being asked to accomplish this mission...there are only a few others in a position to achieve such a grand task, AKA a Christmas Miracle! Not to add any pressure, but said task MUST be completed within the next 10-12 days.

Thank you again for your time...we'll be awaiting our BFP's! :xmas14:

Angel & the girls!

PS AF, I will be writing to you and Father Time in the next few weeks regarding Amy and Horsey. Please keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming 2013 BFP New Year's Agenda. Details to be sent in the near future.

Amen Angel!!!!!

I love that ! Christmas BFP Joint task force! I love it!

I hope in the next two weeks we get a couple more BFPs. I really do, i need it this christmas, in fact, i can solemly swear i will never ever ask for another christmas or birthday present for as long as i live if i get my christmas BFP :)xxxx

:xmas6: and :witch: I stand as a witness to what Natasha just said...she'll never ask for anything again! Don't make me tell the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny! :jo:

HAHA ! U tell them angel! I swear to god i actually wont ever ever want for anything, if people insist on buying me something i will ask them for money to put into a pot for my lo!! I swear here right now on my life...

I think im gonna have to look forward to my puppy for now, i guess, i cant count down to christmas eve for my puppy :) xxx

Thanks angel , means alot.... I know what u mean about on the flip side, its just kind of, as each day passes im getting closer and close to due date for angel baby. And i dont think i can handle it without being pg, sounds daft i know but still...

u have any symptoms ? i guess not , same as me , 4dpo , all ive had is this god damn awful taste in my mouth xxx

No symptoms...in fact my boobs have gone "flat" for lack of a better word. They were full and ever so slightly tender around O and now they are not.

It IS so very crazy how these 2 weeks our minds play little tricks on us...like, I brushed my teeth and had a slight bleed (thank you Jen for clearing that up), or I had a headache (thank you congestion/cold for explaining that), or I was grumpy with DH (well, he was being an ass and even apologized later for it)...so quite frankly, I have NO symptoms that life cannot explain. Bring on the morning sickness, bring on the gas, the constipation, the narcolepsy, the full painful (.)(.)s! BRING IT :xmas6:! :haha:

(I do say this is jest! I really am no fuss...I would just like a BFP before DH leaves in Feb)

Tash ~ Yay for puppy! Duke and/or Duchess!

I hope we both have BFPS before Feb then, Feb is due date for angel baby, and february is when your dh goes away! We can hope!!

I know i have no symptoms either, im peeing alot, but then again i ahve done since i was pregnant the first time it never went away, no sore boobs, no nausea, nothing..

All i have is the metal taste but then again it could be because my gums have bled the past few days xxxx

I understand bitewings should be taken 1 1/2yrs and pans every 5years.... Pas are only taken as needed for areas with pain. Any more is unnecessary. A dentist can lose his license if he doesnt take those xrays when pt needs me that is why the push it if they have none on file (ur ins co usually will pay for bitewings 1x a year though and pan every 3 yrs incase ur a perio patient)

You should always have options for dental work like a rootcanal post core crown/bridge or extraction.... Composite filling or amalgam (used on large cavities) if tooth is save able.... If u ever need dental advise i been if feild very long time and know billing end office end and clinical end so ask away...

6month recall appts keep your gums and teeth healthy with proper homecare. Always ask ur dental hygienist about ur probe readings too so many people dont realize they should.be.done after or before ur cleaning at ur 6mrc its.covered as part of ur cleaning too.so ask ladies!!

Love ur letter angel!! :) i cant wait for all.u lovely ladies to have healthy Lo's!!!

Amy and horsey will be next!!! Just know it must happen!

Tash i cant wait for u to get ur fur babys!!

Bethany hope ur day is going well for u! Miss u<3

Forgot to say no.angel.i cant be stay at home mom :-( i have to go back to.work 6wks after babys born. Maybe 4weeks.depends on my work schedule

Forgot to say no.angel.i cant be stay at home mom :-( i have to go back to.work 6wks after babys born. Maybe 4weeks.depends on my work schedule

Well at least once your LO is here you'll feel much better and work won't be as stressful on you. :crib: Hopefully your appetite is up and you are feeling better now that you are in your second trimester! :friends:

Hi ladies! Coming back in an hour or so to catch up- headed to gym! Since DH is gone I stay up all night and sleep all day :)

haha yay laura!! We can be boring no lifers together!

Am sat watching jeremy kyle how exciting lol!

So tired though, im gonna watch twilight and then gonna have a nice bath put my pyjimmys back on and relax with a film,

How are u doing laura? glad u looking forward to going part time at work :) x

ur message didnt appear on my b and b till now even though we posted same time and i did refresh, doh!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys, im glad about the part time work, im glad to be goin back for money reasons and to occupy myself and see all my friends reasons :)
i have some lovely friends at work and i miss um :)

jen think ur pressie is great, xxx thats very little breaks for u in a 9 hr shift, how do u not pee :) xxxxxxxxx dont worry about Lo they get everything first above us, its only u be tired, Lo is stil nice nad cosy in there :) xxxx

bethany hi hon, enjoy the gym xxxxx

angel i love ur letter :) xxxxx <3 it :)

amy roll on weekend and mommy hugs :) xxxxx

horsey roll on end of af and Ov and bd time xxxxxx

i dont need xmas pressie in future either santa if u just give all my girls nice sticky beans :) xxxxxxxxxx

am def throwing buckets of sticky :dust: at ye :)

Horsey, if you are relieved then so am I lady! :thumbup:

Natasha, whoa he wanted you to temp? Wowzers! And clearly you had a great day because no work is GREAT NEWS! :happydance:
I have totally seen Jeremy Kyle hehe

Laura, are you truly excited about work on Monday? :kiss:

Hey Amy, how are you doing?

Jessica, love you honey and still thinking about you all the time <3

Angel, thanks girly! I am well. How are you and how are your Christmas plans coming? :D Have you done all of your gift shopping? Are you guys staying home for the holidays?
And I hope you aren&#8217;t coming down with a cold Angel. Come stay with me where it is warm :hugs:
Oh and I gave in and showered this morning before bed :blush: but I have been doing some naked lounging and major snacking. I want a Dublin DP so bad. Stupid hometown : (
LOVELY LETTER! I want that BFP for you as well honey <3

Jen, I will cross everything for good news on Mondays scan :hugs:
The gift card is nice and not at all cheap so no worries. I bet she will love it :D Ulta is a fun place!
And I doubt he thinks you are an idiot, you just have pregnant brain :D
I wish you could stay at home honey. I know that you want to :hugs:

I got to change my countdown because we are leaving sooner than I thought! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->