ttc after a d&c

hi guys how ye do? :)

jen and tash my girls name is lily rose layton :)
my boys pref is liam or jake but i dont get to name it if a boy :)
but Oh came up with jake and sean, both of which i love.
but his more recent names sinc ei agreed he can name the boy are:
adolf, fritzel, and some more choice ones like that :)

bethany good on ya for the gym xxx
im sure u look great already though xx
and i agree with tash i for some strange reason thought u be my height :)
which is 5 f 8 :)

tash hurray for puppies xxx

hi everyone :)

i got a doppler off my Sil and bro, been tryin to use it, not so easy ,
think i bruised my tummy :)
i got it for 2 secs and then it was gone :)

Laura, don't bruise yourself honey :)
you are tall girl! :D and much too nice since you are letting OH name if boy hehe. I get to pick all the names! Only name I ever suggested that my husband hated was Gideon. I like it still though and he said that as the creator I can name em lol

yeah if i hate the name Oh picks , im gonna wait til its born and say i pushed him out u cant name him something i hate :) ha ha xxxxx
but only if i hate it cos a deals a deal :)
anyway my mom and bro think its a girl and they usually get it right,
i usually pick the worng sex , most of the time whatever i think it is, the baby is the opposite so if ye ask me what ye r having later , just assume il be wrong :)

hi again,
it works ;)
the doppler died , i changed d batteries nad found it fast enough then :)
yey, 166 :) xxxxxxxxxx
whoop whoop :)

yey people, i was just gonna post come talk to me, im lonely x

it looks like ye r there but no one is posting , um.....
r ye just left logged in :) im giving ye 7 mins and then bedfor me , ha ha xxx

Thank the angels for a Doppler Laura!

Bethany April 6 is my BFF's birthday! Your trip sounds WONDERFUL! Fx you'll be in your 2nd trimester, so flying will be no problemo! Funny talking about mirrors in your gym. I always try facing AWAY from them! :haha: Isn't it crazy how we all have our own perception of how tall we think each other are? We're like characters in a book...only now we know Tash is 5ft, you are 5ft3in and Laura 5ft8in...nice to fill in some of those gaps! :friends: Any unique symptoms for you at 6dpo?

Jen I hope your cramps are gone and you feel better!

Amy Enjoy the hugs from your Mom!

Tash Puppy bowls...quite the slip, glad your OH was a good sport! You have that metal taste in your mouth?

AFM ~ Went to a Bazaar Bazaar event and spent WAYYY too much on Christmas Ornaments! :xmas9: The event took us all day (5 of us went). I am pooped! I did get some gifts for next week's Dirty Santa party (swap, steal and select Christmas present game). I am exhausted! Thankfully DH will be duck hunting in the morning, so I get to sleep in! Then we have a baby shower to go to...oh joy :wacko:

Edit: I made the 7 minute cut off Laura! :haha:

hee hee angel i got distracted anyway by internet :) xxx
hurray for xmas shopping decoariotns :) im gonna get my tree and stuff on sun :) yey

We knew we had a busy weekend, so buying our tree early was a must! I told him if we didn't have a real tree by Dec 1st, then the fake one was going up!

(I'm 5ft6in...I'm 9 inches shorter than my DH.)

Hope you are loving the Doppler...it has to be reassuring! Glad you'll be back at work...it'll be good for you to have the interaction with your friends. I imagine you probably are a bit nervous after being out for so long. You'll be great!

wow ur dh is tall :) i like tall guys :)
my Oh is a few inches taller than me too :)

my thanks is gone cos we posted at same time so thanks :)
yup doppler is cool, dont wanna over use though just in case even though they say it isnt harmful at all :) dont wanna be obsessed again anyway :)
yup happy and a bit nervy abotu work but more so happy :)
had a weird dream about it last nt, :)
i went back nad everyone was there and it was really busy,
i turned around to talk to the boss and turned back and they had all dissappeared :)
and they didnt come back, me and hte boss were satnding there goin um..... are they coming back :) ha ha

We posted at the the same time! Yeah, I love being able to wear stilettos at any height (but boy my feet hurt after a long night).

Pregnancy dreams are so vivid too...I bet that was bizarre! I really am glad that you are doing well...did I miss anything about your thyroid? Was everything ok with it? (Am I making this up? It's been a long day...I have shopper's brain!)

yeah when i used to wear really high shoes im ever so slightly taller than oh ,
he does not like it :) but now i never wear um cos they make my back worse :)
so think he is happier like that

Pregnancy dreams are so vivid too...I bet that was bizarre! I really am glad that you are doing well...did I miss anything about your thyroid? Was everything ok with it? (Am I making this up? It's been a long day...I have shopper's brain!)

i do have low thyroid. they did check it so ur not crazy :)
it came back fine, must have been normal preg hormones :)
they have to check it every 6 weeks while preg cos it can change :)
although hosp just said every tri but i think il go with my docs every 6 weeks thing just in case :)
thanks xxxxxxxxx

Oh good! I agree I'd go every 6 weeks if they'll see you...no sense in taking unnecessary risk!

I haven't seen DH all day and he wants to take me to dinner...I'm too pooped to eat, but I'll rally since he was so cooperative during O time :bunny: Chat tomorrow?

Love all of you ladies! :dust: and :bunny: (ba bam chicka wow wow style) and :hugs:

i cant get gangham style out of my head ..... hey sexy lady ..... whoop whoop :)
arggh make it stop. :)
im so giddy , i really should be in bed , its 12.30 at nt here, im meant to be training myself to sleep at normal times again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->