ttc after a d&c

Oh good! I agree I'd go every 6 weeks if they'll see you...no sense in taking unnecessary risk!

I haven't seen DH all day and he wants to take me to dinner...I'm too pooped to eat, but I'll rally since he was so cooperative during O time :bunny: Chat tomorrow?

Love all of you ladies! :dust: and :bunny: (ba bam chicka wow wow style) and :hugs:

have fun honey, u will enjoy it once ur there xxxxxxxx
dinner that is :)

nt pretty ladies, xxxxxxxxxxx
buckets o :dust: to ye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i cant get gangham style out of my head ..... hey sexy lady ..... whoop whoop :)
arggh make it stop. :)
im so giddy , i really should be in bed , its 12.30 at nt here, im meant to be training myself to sleep at normal times again :)

Don't get that going in my head! Noooo! I'm sticking with Santa Baby...it's my theme song.

Big Hugs to you Laura. Hope you get your rest this evening!

Laura, sorry dear I left it logged in but wasn't on the computer anymore. Was trying to read :)
Yay for heartbeat!

Angel, you look beautiful in your pic. Face the mirrors! :) and since April 6th is your friend's bday then it must be a good day to fly! No symptoms here lol. How about you?*
Are you done with presents for the most part? Do you have Christmas themes with your ornaments and decorations? :D
Haha, you are just 3 inches taller than me! And a better wife than me because I have no idea how tall my DH is, just that he is taller than me hehe
Have a great dinner! <3

Oh and Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You gets stuck in my head :D

So bored. I may start peeing on OPKs until AF comes just to pass the time :D

Angel yeah still got that awful metal taste :( Tried everything but it wont go away lol! It goes away for a few hours then comes back!

How are u doing?

Girls im getting so excited about christmas!!! xxx

How are u alll xxxxxxxx

ho wu doin tash ? we r off to a xmas market near us :) yey

My quick reply is gone. GRRR!

Off to the gym ladies. <3 and :dust:

Natasha, Xmas will be great!

Laura, have fun at the market!

hello everyone. I'm usually mia over the weekends, but here I am catching up on all your comings and goings. Storked, when you get back, can you pretty please tell me your brownie recipe?

hello everyone. I'm usually mia over the weekends, but here I am catching up on all your comings and goings. Storked, when you get back, can you pretty please tell me your brownie recipe?

Sure I can! Which one do you want- from scratch or from box? Or did you want the peanut butter one? I do think that is the one I have posted before...
How are you? :flower:

Horsey, if you want to save time... then for the box version I just use the Duncan Hines fudgy kind? Vague but you can usually buy 4 packets in a big box at Heckmart. That is the kind! I prepare as instructed but add half a bag of semisweet chocolate chips and mix and cook in the oven as directed.
If you want peanut butter in it, below I will post the recipe for that part. You simply mix it all together and spoon dollops into your brownie mixture (already in the pan) and swirl and cook :)

Peanut Butter Swirl

&#8226;1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
&#8226;1/3 cup(s) sugar
&#8226;4 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
&#8226;2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
&#8226;1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
&#8226;1 large egg

If you want to know how to make brownies from scratch (I do this when I don't have a mix and am too lazy to buy a mix) then let me know and I can post it too! <3

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/78ADC44C-6C24-42AA-B739-CBE0144495D2-1388-0000018669A15F19.jpg
Where is everyone?

Bethany that pic is soooo cute!!! :)

Hope you had a good day at the gym. Ur pb brownies sound delicious yummy. I sooo wish all us girls where neighbors.

Laura hope u had fun at christmas thingy today. Did u buy alot?

Angel sounds like u had fun christmas decoration shopping :) guess no such thing as too much.

Natasha yay for christmas excitment and ur new pups and great dh!!! :)

Amy hope ur weekend going well!!

Horsey hey!! How are u??

Anyone i missed hi!!

:dust: to all!! Im praying and praying for christmas/new year miracles!! :dust:

Went to christmas party tonite for work. It was nice though i feel we stayed at restuarant way past our welcome. Made me feel bad for employers. All well. Im exhausted and hungry now at midnight. Eatting a unhealthy hot pocket. Yuck to be honest. Im very scared for monday havent been sleeping well.

Jen, sounds like the party was fun! And I bet the employees are used to groups hanging around :thumbup:
What kind of hot pocket? I am sorry you can't sleep. I am not sure that you can take anything to help you sleep during pregnancy can you?
It would be amazing if we all lived by each other :) would love to keep you ladies company!

Think AF isn't far off. Stayed up late tonight making almond chocolate chip cookies. YUM.

Hey all !!

Been very quiet past few days here lol!! Feeling withdrawal symptoms from you girls!

Jen hope youre okay!
Bethany i love that pic its so cute!! I wish i could cook cos those brownies sound scrumptious lol! I guess ill have to buy some instead hehe!

Well.. Im 7dpo, got period cramps today and last night and a big drop in temp today, and when i say big its like the drop from mount everest or something, so im expecting AF again next Monday..

My cousin text me again yesterday, so i was short and sharp with her , And she text me back again saying, * i know its hard but you will get pregnant soon enough theres no need to be funny with me *

I was like :/ Cow.... Never mind, im so over her right now, just going to deal with christmas and stuff and await the new year and hope its a better one than this year :)

Hope youre all okay out there! xxxx

Where are u guys :(

So today im feeling a bit down, that kind of feeling where you want to go to bed and just stay there, i ended up screwing at the boys last night but it got me nowhere..

I spent hours cleaning the house yesterday, and i mean, literal hours, the place looked gorgeous and smelled so clean.. And then i went out for a few hours to see my gramma etc, and i came back, and the kitchen had pots piled up, there was mess on every counter, there were mud prints all through the hall, theyd been smoking and not opened the windows, the house was a tip..

So i shouted at them both saying how disrespectful it was and how i wasnt happy and they need to clean the mess up as im done doing it over and over...

So i got up today at about half 10 and sat watching tele all day.. Its now 3pm.. And ive just cleaned the mess up because neither DH or roomate have done it, so ive decided, im going to have another dan good clean up today, and then not do it again all week..

And when they get irritated because there are no clean knives or forks or plates, im going to just say *Well if you cleaned up your mess youd have clean cutlery*

It doesnt help that Roomate is currently on a bodybuilding plan, and he eats about 9 times a day, so no guessing as to who makes all the pots?

Makes me laugh.... Im stressed enough, i broke down crying yesterday because i cant cope with life at the moment, and then they do that to me, disrespectful...

Sorry for the rant girls but ive had enough xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->