ttc after a d&c

Thanks girls i feel better :D

I was on the FF chat room yesterday, and they were all saying they had had readings with pregnancy psychics online, so i got their opinion on her and they all seem to have been in touch with her, a few that are pregnant say she was bang on, so , i invested lol! She does free readings that take about a week or two weeks to get, or you could pay 22$ (13£ for me ) and get the reading that night, so i did that as i am impaitent :D

Everything she said has made me feel so much better, she said that she is linking a girl to january, she said thats either the month i conceive in or month i find out, she told me all about the birth and all about the labour and such and even if its a crock of shit it gives me hope and i genuinely believe in thi stuff.. I wil have to copy it all from my phone to here later to show u, just gotta go work, doing overtime this week :( BOO!!

I dont know ,,,either way it will drive me crazy, either not temping and not knowing anything, or temping over christmas lol oh dear temping is like going for my morning pee now, i dont feel right til ive done it lol!!!

Hope you all have a good day speak later xxxxxx Love u all

Thanks girls i feel better :D

I was on the FF chat room yesterday, and they were all saying they had had readings with pregnancy psychics online, so i got their opinion on her and they all seem to have been in touch with her, a few that are pregnant say she was bang on, so , i invested lol! She does free readings that take about a week or two weeks to get, or you could pay 22$ (13£ for me ) and get the reading that night, so i did that as i am impaitent :D

Everything she said has made me feel so much better, she said that she is linking a girl to january, she said thats either the month i conceive in or month i find out, she told me all about the birth and all about the labour and such and even if its a crock of shit it gives me hope and i genuinely believe in thi stuff.. I wil have to copy it all from my phone to here later to show u, just gotta go work, doing overtime this week :( BOO!!

I dont know ,,,either way it will drive me crazy, either not temping and not knowing anything, or temping over christmas lol oh dear temping is like going for my morning pee now, i dont feel right til ive done it lol!!!

Hope you all have a good day speak later xxxxxx Love u all

I hope she is spot on <3

Tash ~ Ohh how cool was that to get a psychic reading! I hope she is right and I hope she is wrong...wrong in thes sense that I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get your Christmas BFP! :cloud9:

Jen ~ I cannot wait to see the pics of your LO today. I'm with Bethany...I thought the gender scan was done later, but how exciting for you that they can do it today! Let us know how it goes! As for a guess, I'm going to say girl! (50/50 chance on this one!)

Bethany ~ AF? :trouble: Your symptoms are still within BFP range too doll! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed...go away AF!! :grr: I hope DH isn't taking anything that would have adverse effects on his :spermy: They make new ones every 24 hours, so maybe you can get him to lay off the supplements around O time :shrug:

Aaaaammmmmmyyyyy??? Are you back? Did you decide to stay in Cali? Missing you! :friends:

Laura ~ Soooo, how was your 1st day back? Did everything go well? Was everyone receptive? Thinking of you! xoxo

Horsey ~ :dust: Let us know what your Dr says...she was doing bloodwork, right?

AFM ~ 1st Would've been due date is tomorrow. Never thought I'd be sitting in the 2ww when it came around *sigh* I believe in what is meant to be; however, I wanted this TTC journey to be a bit easier, to go by faster, to just happen. **moment of silence** Ok the moment has passed...back to PMA! :dust:

Up on deck for Christmas BFPs, AKA Christmas Miracle: (in this order, I believe)
Bethany :xmas12:
Natasha:xmas5:
Angel:xmas3:

Come on :xmas6:...amaze us :xmas1:...give us the best gift of all :baby::xmas9:

On stand-by for Jan 2013 BFPs Amy & Horsey.

Someone has to stop me from mashing on my boobs! I keep checking them like they will suddenly be super sore! Maybe if I do this :holly: Hehehe!

Bethany I must agree try to have a talk with DH to lay off his supplements to see if it increases your chance. I do believe there is a at home kit that can check his swimmers. Not sure how great they are but perhaps it will ease your mind. I hope your thoughts are in accurate and you are indeed pregnant. :hugs: Stay strong you WILL have your BFP!! It must happen. You watch you will have your first and get pregnant straight away with a second baby right away without trying. :)

:dust:

Natasha physic readings can be accurate! All mine have been and I went to see quite a few! I really hope its a Dec BFP but if it must be January I guess we can anxiously await for that BFP. :) I hope it helps you relax. This week is your O/T time I hope it goes quickly for you. Your so lucky you can use B&B at work though :)

Angel :hugs: You are so strong sweety. I hope you are okay today :hugs: <3 We love you!! I keep praying that you have some amazing news soon. I want BFP's for all of you ladies! I hope your enjoying your christmas decorations! You should post pictures! :) I am sure your tree is beautiful!!

Laura hope your day at work went well and that everyone welcomed you back warmly!! Your a sweetheart so I cant see them not :)<3 Hope your feeling okay and you got some sleep!

Amy Hi!!! I hope you had a good weekend and that all is well for you! We miss you!! <3

ATM: Just came back from my visit and im in shock. Yes gender can be determined at 13 weeks but its up to the tech and baby if baby wants to show themself. I am measuring 14weeks 4days today so im 2 days ahead... No big deal I guess. I will post pic's soon... Idk why im not overjoyed right now. Perhaps its because lossing Liam really takes a toll on me still. Im happy but thought i would be overjoyed. And with my husbands response it took me off guard... Idk why I feel this way... I have everything I could ask for except Liam and it hurts me. I really want to be happy.

Angel, ok...quit mashing your humps! Don't want to stretch ligaments and get saggy bosoms! Did that help? :D
I am so sorry your due date is coming up honey. I *REALLY* hope that you get a Christmas BFP. We will always miss our angels but we need to be Earth mamas too! We want to change diapers and be puked on. Honest!*:crib: :crib: :oneofeach: :hangwashing:
How long until you test darling? I kind of wanted to this morning (P Tracker still says to expect AF in 3 days!) but couldn't stand to waste a test lol.

Bethany I couldnt agree more! <3 You all will make lovely mommys and will get to be earth mommas! <3

Jen, we posted at the same time. And you WILL be happy but there will always be rough days, even with a sticky bean growing inside you :hugs:
It is exciting to think that maybe you will get to hold this LO sooner and everything inside you will melt <3

As for those darned supplements...I try to get him off em. Hasn't worked yet. But maybe I can if just around O time. And I need to get him back to regularly taking his fertility blend. Dumb men lol

Ok...I'll leave the ta-ta's alone. I'm sure having a baby will cause them to become saggy enough! haha! Cannot wait to have one though! On Saturday a 5 1/2 week old LO puked on me...I am secretly hoping its a sign! Fx! Period Tracker is telling me AF isn't due for 6 days...sooo, I suppose I'll test Saturday. I know everyone has different HCG levels, but my RE said they like to see it around 100 by 14dpo (4weeks). I've done the math and by those standards EVERYONE should get a +ve by 12dpo (HCG at 50)...something isn't adding up with her preference, so I'll just wait until the weekend to poas. :shrug:

Oh Jen. So happy for you. Did you find out boy? girl? I imagine today was bitter sweet...Did I miss something about your DH, his response? Hoping you find comfort today.

I know what isn't adding up with her preference Angel- some people don't have implantation until the last minute so they don't get positives until period is late :)
I think the sagging may be unavoidable. I have a friend with 2 kids- no stretch marks whatsoever, stomach is TIGHT (I love her and hate her just a bit ;) ) but her tiny boobs? They sag. Only sign that she ever had babies. Aside from the babies of course lol!
Did I mention that even my knees have stretch marks?

Oh and guys, I took a nap today and had the weirdest dream! It sucked so much that I remembered lol.
I was working full-time and with my first husband. He was always saying mean things to me in private and in front of his friends and it took a complete breakdown over trying to iron out his shirts (he was a salesman) before I noticed one of my dresses lying on the bed. One that IRL my husband just recently bought. And I remembered! I went to husband #1 (who was laughing at me with his friends) and was all "Hey, you can't talk to me like that! I divorced you! I paid for our stinking divorce!" and then I grabbed all of my clothes, drove over to my current place, put my stuff away...and my husband came home from work and it was like I had never been gone.

I have decided that from this I learned that my first husband was a douche and that I need to give my husband (let's call him P Diddy) a BIG hug when he gets home LOL

Exactly Bethany! That was what I was thinking. I like my Dr because there are times when she thinks outside of the box, then she has these cookie cutter moments that are not fitting of an RE. My DH says, "...its called practicing medicine, not everything they say is 100%"

How do your knees have stretch marks? Like on the sides? I cannot visualize it.

What a dream Bethany! Glad you have P Diddy now! :friends:

My DH is away until Thursday...so I am postponing my :shower: until this evening. Freshly laundered bed sheets and freshly laundered Angel = a good night's :sleep:

Exactly Bethany! That was what I was thinking. I like my Dr because there are times when she thinks outside of the box, then she has these cookie cutter moments that are not fitting of an RE. My DH says, "...its called practicing medicine, not everything they say is 100%"

How do your knees have stretch marks? Like on the sides? I cannot visualize it.

Your DH is wise!
As for the knees, I was on the dance team in HS and my knees took a lot of beatings for some of the routines. So they would swell and voila, stretch marks! They are kind of beside my knee cap. So more on the front :D

What a dream Bethany! Glad you have P Diddy now! :friends:

My DH is away until Thursday...so I am postponing my :shower: until this evening. Freshly laundered bed sheets and freshly laundered Angel = a good night's :sleep:

Angel, you postpone that shower! :winkwink:
You will sleep like a baby! Don't you love the smell of freshly laundered sheets too? Bliss :)

It would be total bliss if I wasn't the one having to change the sheets! :haha:

Sounds lovely angel fresh sheets are so nice along with a hot shower before bed :) You ladies are making me wish my dh would go away for a few days just so I dont have to hear him all the time.

Bethany sorry for the stretch marks. I know they are inevitable for some people. Do you think youll have them? My mom and sister have really terrible ones. I am trying to avoid them but if its genetic ill have em. As for saggy boobs yikes never thought about that! Guess its unavoidable and a small price to pay!

Your dream is so odd! So glad your with P Diddy also :) He is a great guy and I know when you tell him back off the supplements he will listen :) Or at least I hope! You can always deprive him his supper ... hehe okay maybe the dessert!

Oh crap that's right! Do also always seem to put the fitted sheet on wrong 10 times before you get it on there right? :)

Haha Jen I do believe the stretch marks are genetic but know that I read somewhere that women in France wear bras all the time for perky breasts! Not sure how it goes though when pregnant and all that :)
I hope he will listen about the supplements but some days he is a big titty baby about things. Like he'd rather just take zinc than the fertility blend even though the blend has more stuff that will improve his swimmers than just zinc. Gah :)

:hissy: he has to go to California next week! I will never get pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->