ttc after a d&c

Oh Horsey, I'm a purse ho and I vote BUY IT! I triple heart Chanel and LV and Fendi and Prada...and I dream of winning the lotto to buy a Birkin! Oh wait, this is your mid life crisis, not mine, but there are enough bags for everyone! They are so therapeutic.

PS I had a gallon of blood drawn in the beginning of my testing...so happy your Dr is being thorough!

LOL YES! I am scheming, but seriously, i have no money heheheh.

What results have you gotten back? It was more than a week ago, right? Lets compare notes?

xoxoxo missed you

i'm being ridiculous and want to buy a chanel purse but havent any money. kind of a midlife crisis i think :)

THANK YOU for brownie recipe but ya i want the from scratch kind!

waiting for test results - they took a buncha blood on friday to do recurrent mc panel.

this weekend i took my mom to see the two churches im looking at getting married in - and we saw a nice reception spot. a really good day with my mom.

mmmm fried rice. where r u going out to?

I missed you too! Have a pic of the purse you want? I *always* want the pricey ones. They are simple, functional and gorgeous. Why can't cheap look so good? Gah.
How long before you get test results do you think? Are you excited to finally be getting some answers hopefully? :hugs:
Oh that is great that you saw your mom and are planning your wedding! Do you have your dress picked out? Catholic wedding? I remember you telling me that you were Catholic :)
Oh and we are going out to a place called Nara Thai! I have high hopes it looks a little nice. Best Thai me and my husband have had is in questionable places :haha:

Ok, onto the recipes!

3/4 C margarine, melted (or oil, like the box kind asks for)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 C flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 C sugar
3 eggs
1/2 C cocoa
1/2 tsp salt

Combine the melted margarine, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and beat well. Combine dry ingredients in another bowl and gradually add to the eggs mixture. Spread in a greased 8 inch pan and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Oh and I always throw chocolate chips in there too. Makes them more rich and moist :)

at last as i was catching up ye were adding pages on, first day back to work, im too tired ;)
jen so sorry honey xxxxx
i too want agirl a little bit but only cos i thought lile was a girl and have it in my head that bub wil be more like lile then, silly really since im not even sure lile was gonna be a girl xxxxxxxx :hugs: sweetie, sorry dh is being silly xxxxxxxxxxxx love u xxxxxxxx
glad ur little girl is happy and healthy though xxxxxxx

bethany hurray for sinner out, xxx
horsey if u cna find the money somewhere do it, u deserve a treat but not if it wil bank rupt u xxxxx

hi angel xxxxxxxxxx hoep u wake up with sore boobies tomor xxxx

jess glad things r well for u xxxxx

had my first dya back at work and have pains in my tummy tongiht, not bad but stil a bit unreassuring to have um at all, hoping goin back to work wasnt a bad choice, but i had some achiness the day before too, its just worse tonight ..... stretchin pain ?
i gotta go to bed soon , im wrecked and work aagain tomor xxxxxxxxx

yeah i dont knwo really , it feels like a dull ache but its constant and a bit worse after today, i think maybe il ring my doc in morn and see what they say, they will prob htink im sillly nervous mom but better to check anyway

Oh no Laura. Def check with the Dr. What type of schedule do they have you on at work? Fx all is well with your aches!

Horsey ~ we certainly can compare notes! AMH, FSH, thyroid, anticoagulants...they've ran them all!

Bethany ~ You're making me hungry!

yeah i dont knwo really , it feels like a dull ache but its constant and a bit worse after today, i think maybe il ring my doc in morn and see what they say, they will prob htink im sillly nervous mom but better to check anyway

Who cares if they think you are silly? Your concerns are valid honey :hugs:

Oh no Laura. Def check with the Dr. What type of schedule do they have you on at work? Fx all is well with your aches!

Horsey ~ we certainly can compare notes! AMH, FSH, thyroid, anticoagulants...they've ran them all!

Bethany ~ You're making me hungry!

Putting together grocery list and making myself hungry lol.

yeah iwill ring um anyway and see just to make sure. xxxxxx thanks xxxxx
i do 8.5 hrs but have hrs drive there and hour drive back angel xx
4.5 hrs of it are on the till which is sitting but also ahve to serve 2 hosp wards which takes about 50 mins and is fast work and about 30 mins of cleaning .
its hte easiest place in there if im nto able for that then im not able fullstop for my work...
could just be stretchin pains and normal anyway :) xxxxxxx

im gonna go to bed honeys sorry to be on so little time but im tired xxxxxxx
love and hugs to all
least im caught up on the goss :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Never hurts to be sure Laura :flower:

Guys, would me subbing alcohol in a French onion soup make it less tasty?

im sur eit would still be yummmy bethany, x i never put wine in any sauces its meant to be in cos i dont liek wine and it always tastes good, xxx

hi amy xxxx
apologies for leaving as u arrive bbtu i need my bed xxxxxxxx
hope u had a lovely weekend sweetie xxxxxxxx

im sur eit would still be yummmy bethany, x i never put wine in any sauces its meant to be in cos i dont liek wine and it always tastes good, xxx

I always try to sub too. Mormons aren't suppose to have alcohol. Or coffee. Or tea :haha:

i think you can sub a teeny bit of fruit juice or sugar. i've heard sugar is what the alcohol is meant to add

i am totally going to the store and will post a picture laterz. did you hear The Pope is on twitter now?

zomg thank you brownie recipe xoxoxoxox

I haven't heard back from the doc yet. There were a lot of tests so I'm willing to be patient for the results - and even more patient for the bills!

Wedding: I haven't set the date yet, but I'm starting to get impatient finally. Yes, Catholic Wedding :). I am stalling on the dress. The last one I tied on was horrendous. I really need to lsoe weight and I know I have at least 6 months.

Thai is a gamble. You are right. There is a really good one here. Hole in the wall. Report back :)

i am totally going to the store and will post a picture laterz. did you hear The Pope is on twitter now?

zomg thank you brownie recipe xoxoxoxox

I haven't heard back from the doc yet. There were a lot of tests so I'm willing to be patient for the results - and even more patient for the bills!

Wedding: I haven't set the date yet, but I'm starting to get impatient finally. Yes, Catholic Wedding :). I am stalling on the dress. The last one I tied on was horrendous. I really need to lsoe weight and I know I have at least 6 months.

Thai is a gamble. You are right. There is a really good one here. Hole in the wall. Report back :)

Thanks for the sugar heads up re: alcohol!
I like that brownie recipe because I have everything on hand. What is with the crap that wants me to use baking chocolate/bark?

For some reason I think I had read that the Pope was on Twitter! What does he have to say?

Blech on the medical bills! Hopefully it won't be as painful as you are imagining *fingers crossed*

Losing the weight will be easy peasy because you will be motivated for the Big Day :happydance: any type of dresses that you like?

The Thai place he ended up taking me (not Nara Thai) SUCKED. I still feel sick honestly. It was bad bad bad. All I wanted was pork fried rice and it tasted distinctly fishy to me. DH didn't think it tasted like that but seriously, I am nauseous :(

Hi girlies!!! I missed you guys loads! Forgive me but I'm still half asleep. Got home pretty late last night then went to work today then for my babies after work and now I'm sitting here and wanted to say hi to you all. Jen, congrats on your girl!! Laura, so glad your lo is doing well and yay for Doppler! Jess, how are you she lo? Tash, sorry about the boys making a mess grrr! Horsey, Hiya babe! Angel, yay for tww!!! Bethany, your recipe made me hungry for brownies hehe. Hi to anyone else I missed!! Hope everyone is well!

Seeing my mom and dad was wonderful. Can't wait until they are here in three weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->