ttc after a d&c

If my sister doesn't quit nagging me to place a Pampered Chef order I will smack her.

Know what else is nice during AF? SAUNA. Or really hot showers. Mmmm.

We do need AF comforts! Hot tub, coke or coffee :coffee: none for you of course, but a glass of vino! :wine:

Re: Pampered Chef. I love it! Your sis nagging you :haha:

I like Pampered Chef but dang. I'd rather have more money for books!

Psst! Angel....I do like white chocolate mocha frappucinos. And I once had a white wine at The Olive Garden that was tasty. Don't tell anyone or I will be excommunicated for apostasy! ;)

What are you getting your DH for Christmas? Do you know what you are getting by chance? :)

Guys, why is it guaranteed that you will hear a knock on the door the instant that you are naked?

:rofl: you girls are seriously so funny! Im cracking up reading all of this!

Bethany, pamper chef, naggin sis, and knock on the door while nakey :argh: :rofl:

Angel, You are soooo much stronger than I am and dont for a seconf feel like you are beign selfish. You held a baby with a smile on your face... thats more than I could do right now. BIG hugs babe!!!!

We really need some powerful :dust: to be sprinkled around here. Im SUPER tired which I hope is a sign that Im maybe ovulating and hopefully going to have AF soon so that we can start testing.

We do need some powerful :dust: ! More BFPs!

So, turns out the knock was a delivery. An early birthday present from my SIL- a $50 gift card for Amazon! Am I lame if I want to use it to buy a 50 pack of pregnancy test strips? :D

This whole waiting for AF thing is hard... really wish she would come already so that I can get testing done :(

Bethany ~ Haha...I'd totally buy Prenatals, OPKs, HPTs and anything related to TTC if I were given an Amazon gift card! Do it! Do it! Haha!

Amy ~ waiting for AF is the toughest and feels like it takes forever! *twiddle thumbs*

Not only am I getting HPTs but I am also going to get a shewee. My husband will die :D

I kind of want a diva cup too but what if I buy it and get pregnant?!

Psst! Angel....I do like white chocolate mocha frappucinos. And I once had a white wine at The Olive Garden that was tasty. Don't tell anyone or I will be excommunicated for apostasy! ;)

What are you getting your DH for Christmas? Do you know what you are getting by chance? :)

Mums the word!

We've decided to convert the fireplace to gas logs as our gift to each other! And I'm hoping he'll get wrapped up in the Christmas spirit and buy me a new bag while we're in NY.

I just realized something... my 1st lo's due date was feb 13, 2012. I just mc #2 and finish bleeding and got a - blood test 11 days ago. If I get my period "on time" which would be in the next 2-3 weeks that would put us at christmas. Then they are going to start testing which I assume is for a whole cycle (30+/- days) that puts us in the end of jan. We would THEN be able to ttc so I wouldnt be pregnant by my due date... :(

Mums the word!

We've decided to convert the fireplace to gas logs as our gift to each other! And I'm hoping he'll get wrapped up in the Christmas spirit and buy me a new bag while we're in NY.

Oh fingers crossed for a new bag!

I just realized something... my 1st lo's due date was feb 13, 2012. I just mc #2 and finish bleeding and got a - blood test 11 days ago. If I get my period "on time" which would be in the next 2-3 weeks that would put us at christmas. Then they are going to start testing which I assume is for a whole cycle (30+/- days) that puts us in the end of jan. We would THEN be able to ttc so I wouldnt be pregnant by my due date... :(

It sucks :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->