ttc after a d&c

I see Bangkok got moved up.... That's awesome and so exciting!

I'm doing alright. Had a great weekend with the fam bam but I don't know where I am ttc wise. Kind of struggling with this emotionally still :(

That is to be expected Amy. You work on things as you need to, you know? I love you and am always here (or on FB) to talk :hugs:

Morning ladies! :dust:

Amy ~ Glad you had a good visit with your parents! And you are certainly entitled to your ups and downs. You'll get to start trying once AF shows again, right? When are your next appointments with the Dr?

Bethany ~ Sorry your fried rice was yucky! :xmas21: Horsey's recipe sounds delicioso! Have you caved and tested? Fx for you! xoxo

Tash ~ Your temp is still up there! Hope you are doing well with the over time!

Laura ~ Work + travel = 10+ hour day...yikes! I was hoping part time would've been half days for you. Hope the aches have eased up. What did the Dr say?

Jen, Jess, Horsey ~ :friends:

And :wave: to any of the other ladies I may have missed! This thread can move quickly!

:dust:

I did want to test but I was so thirsty in the middle of the night. Bet my urine is diluted as heck. How about you? :D

Thanks Bethany, love you loads!!! When are you going to test???

Angel, thanks hun! My next appt is tomorrow at 11:30am my time so 1:30 east coast time. Nervous but excited about it. Im pretty sure she is going to go over what the next steps are and what not. I just dont know what else to expect seeing as how they couldve technically told me what the next steps are over the phone. I dont have a scan or anything scheduled so dont know what else she is going to do. Im really hoping we are third time lucky fx.

My friend posted on FB the other day that her girl will be here in 30 days... just reminds me that my lo wont be here a month later :cry:

Amy, sorry. I know how hard it is when your friends are having their babies and you don't have yours :hugs:
Not sure when/if I will test. I am wearing a pad just in case my period starts. Feel so PMSy lol.
I can't wait to hear about your appt honey

Im keeping my figers crossed for you all in the tww right now! I think just about everyone is with the exception of horsey and I if Im not mistaken. My ultimate wish is for all of us to be preggers come the end of Jan at the latest Feb. :)

Soup sounds yummy Bethany! I want some...it's lunch time here!

Amy ~ pregnant doppelgänger's...we want to hate on them, instead we put on our faces while our hearts break over and over. :hugs: FB strikes again! I hope the Dr's visit gives you great news and sound advice!

Warning PMS moment...Two weeks ago I held my doppelgänger's LO when she was 5 days old...I kept my smile on, but DH sensed something was wrong. He caught on and as we left he said what I feared he would say, "Can't you be happy for anyone?" I remained silent because the one person who I expected to get it, didn't. My sister understood, so I didn't feel as selfish after talking to her...I often wish I could be like my DH and have the emotions of a robot. Gah, what happened to my PMA? My DH is a sport, its just that he lives in the now...sometimes I'm like a needle facing a scratch on a record and I get stuck. I do believe 3rd times a charm...I just A. never thought it would happen to me and B. never thought it would be this challenging. End PMS moment.

On the flip side...I'm with Amy, cheers to Christmas, New Year's or Valentine's BFPs!
:dust:

Angel, it isn't that you aren't happy for someone else but that you also feel sad for you. And why shouldn't we feel sad? We should have our babies right now! It is crushing to see friends posting hospital pictures around the time you were due, knowing "that should be ME!"
Doesn't mean that you aren't happy for them. Of course you are. But you are sad for you because it reminds you of all that was lost. It is completely understandable :hugs:

Sometimes I hate letting things get to me. I asked my niece not to send pictures of her baby and when she does anyway, I ignore them. I hate going to church because everyone my age has at least 2 children already and boast about how awesome they are for fulfilling that sacred role of "mother". Things eat at you. Because we belong to the mom club but we don't. :(

It's like you said, we're waiting to be Earth Mommies. Patience was never a strong suit of mine...

I will however wait to test until Friday or Saturday. I cannot believe you have a pad on already! That made me laugh...I am def PMSing and cramping. I expect the premenstral spotting to start tomorrow or Thursday.

Why isn't impatience a virtue? ;)
Well I hope that your PMSing is all a lie and is really BFP symptoms! :happydance:
Yeah I got the trusty pad on. I swore I was going to start last night but nada. Back hurts. I want a coke...oh coke...

:rofl: Coke...Silver lining of AF...we get to indulge in the things we deny ourselves for 3 weeks out of the month! I want a double tall, nonfat, no whip, Spiced Pumkin Latte.

Hey, it helps to soothe our hurt feelings. Then we have weeks of torture from caffeine deprivation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->