ttc after a d&c

Angel...for questionable toilets or lack of when travelling! Buahahahaha!

oh a new bag would be nice!!!

Ok dumb "amy question"... whats a shewee? :oops:

Aww Amy :hugs: I'm not preggers either and today was my 1st EDD...pretty sure that's why I'm weepy, unmotivated and trying to sleep the day away (if only I could sleep).

Why does the shewee make me say eww and laugh at the same time? I could've used it while in line on Black Friday!

Aww Amy :hugs: I'm not preggers either and today was my 1st EDD...pretty sure that's why I'm weepy, unmotivated and trying to sleep the day away (if only I could sleep).

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hope today flies by for you doll... love you!!!!

Hmmm...would be easier to poas with that sucker! Better than trying to wee in a Dixie cup...can be messy at times!

BUAHAHAHAHHAH Bethany :rofl:

Angel, I thought the SAME thing... I was like "Ewww... buahahah, Ohh I want that, no I dont" LOL

Angel, my first reaction was like that but now I just think "useful!" LOL
Oh honey, it is your due date? BIG :hugs:
Cry, eat something tasty, lay in bed...whatever you want. Love you <3

I'm thinking a shewee would be good for those with little girls potty training! Or long road trips?? You're right...that little sucker could be handy! Lol! To get one or not to get one?

As for indulging my blues away...how does a slice of white chocolate cheesecake with red velvet cake sound? Yummy! It's still frozen, so waiting for it to defrost!

Angel, that sounds delish! MMMM! Enjoy every bite!
Psst! You know you want a shewee- and they even sell it in pink with a pink case. And an extension tube should you happen to have to urinate in extreme weather or off a boat ;)

SOLD! I hate when we go to the lake house and I have to jump in the lake to wee! Last year I got poison something up there because I popped a squat on the side of the cabin :haha: Was all over my booty!

Edit: "Up there" is referring to the lake house's location. That could be misread, my Hoo Ha was spared the rash!

hahah.. hmm Now Im thinking this would be a great little thing to have!

SOLD! I hate when we go to the lake house and I have to jump in the lake to wee! Last year I got poison something up there because I popped a squat on the side of the cabin :haha: Was all over my booty!

Edit: "Up there" is referring to the lake house's location. That could be misread, my Hoo Ha was spared the rash!

Go buy em up! :D avoid that ever again right? I think I will buy the extension tube from their site- it is on $3.75. I would like to have broader option of where to direct the pee lol!

Amy, you need one too :haha:

Wow, I didn't order a single book. I used all of my gift card on pregnancy tests, a diva cup, and a shewee LOL

Hey girls! Wow first time in ages that i have alot to catch up on haha!

Angel my temp is still up, AF should be here on 10th :) Which i am quite okay about to be honest ...

Bethany LOL at using the amazon voucher for preg tests.. i totally would, cos if one of those got you a bfp, it would have been a really memorable present hehe!

Ames SUCKS that you may not be preg by LO due date :( To be honest im due end of Feb and im doubtful that i will even be preg by then :(

Hope all u girls are ok?

Update with me:

Well, overtime sucks majorly but i need to get my flexi time down, i currently owe work 31 flexi hours that im trying to work off, and its only meant to be a maximum of 14 hours down.. oops :) Angelic innocent face!

Anddd .... Chris has just gone to go get the puppies :D I am SO excited its physically unreal :) They will be home in a few hours :D Im going to Tescos with my sister now to go and get all the puppy gear :D YAY FOR ME.. Hoping it will be a wonderful distraction over christmas for me :D

And im off work tomorrow so a whole day with the puppies :)

Apart from that on the TTC front, af cramps, terrible stomach aches, and i keep feeling like af is here but when i check nothing :( will be here by monday but bring it on.. i have puppies so i dont care how bad af is hehe!!

How are u allll love u all xxxx

Hi Tash!!! Awww so excited for you.. Im sure you are going to just be loved and love your furry kids!!! Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. Both times I was preggers, I thought AF was coming and wa wrong so hoping for the same for you but tha tyou have a healthy LO :)

Hi ladies. Gosh I wish I could go and hug all of you. Today just feels gloomy. I know its hard to see the up side of taking a while longer to get pregnant. But maybe my experience will shed some light. My pregnancy is not going well for me mentally. I never expected this to happen. I had 2 afs and then got pregnant, a little over 2 months after mc. And it has been extremely hard mentally and physically. I am suffering from panic attacks in the middle of the night with horrible shoulder pain ( have had a chronic left shoulder problem for the last 6 years, never had proper medical insurance to take care of it). I felt like I was having a heart attack, have been to the emergency room several times, had a chest x-ray right before this pregnancy, ekgs, heart ultrasounds and nothing shows.. but the pain feels so intense. Since the mc I have been plagued with horrible nightmares about giving birth over and over to dying babies. But the dreams with this last pregnancy have been terrifying. The other night I had a dream that I had a 12 year old son, and I found him by a lake and I found that he hung himself from a tree (committed suicide). I don't know where these dreams are coming from, but they are scaring the hell out of me.

There is some positive about taking longer to get pregnant. You are still healing mentally and physically. I don't ever want any of you to experience pregnancy the way I am experiencing this pregnancy. I try to be happy and positive, but just when I started feeling comfortable with the last pregnancy, and sure that baby was ok, she died. I think I have a combination of grief mixed with severe hormonal issues. At times I feel like a woman with post partum depression or bipolar.

OHHH and guess what? Hubby went and picked up my medical records that were only from the beginning of this year to the present, and they were 300 pages so they put them of a cd. My husband went through the autopsy report of the baby. And he told me yesterday, that he read the whole entire autopsy report it was about 20 pages long. Not sure if it was a wise idea to tell me at that time, because I was already feeling down and sick. Well he told me, and guess what. The baby was perfectly healthy. They tested her for all of the trisomies, all her organs, etc. They concluded she had a slow demise because her umbilical cord was twisted 3 fold, so it slowly cut of her nourishment and she died a slow death. This made me feel miserable depressed every bad feeling one could feel. I still have her foot prints on her death certificate, they are only a little bit bigger than a barbie doll.

Sorry to vent so much. I feel like we are all going through some kind of heartbreak right now. And we are at different points in our heartbreak. If it weren't for you ladies, I seriously don't know where I would be right now. :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->