ttc after a d&c

Tash, so excited about the puppies. They will be a wonderful distraction. I am also looking into getting a dog for myself, preferably a Boston Terrier. I love those dogs.

Amy, so sorry for all you are going through right now. At the same time I always admire that through the toughest of times you always seem to be able to put a smile on your face and hold on to hope. You sound like a generally positive person who has had a tough time but still hold on to hope. You are a great example for me.

Angel, so sorry about your edd. I hope you get bfp very soon, you need this. I want you to have your beautiful precious lo. Ohh and your NYC trip is coming up, right? Oh I wish I could go on a trip right now, just to distract myself.

Everybody else.. love all of you!!

Angel, congrats! You graduated to "Chat Happy BNB Member" :haha:

Awwww Jess... BIG hugs hun! Im so sorry you are having such a hard time. I cant imagine what you are going through with the pains and nightmares. I really wish I had words that would take it all away. Something to think about that might help you enjoy this lo.. your last scan showed the baby was healthy right? Thats a great start!!! Your levels from the begining of your pregnancy up to now were stronger than mine were this last time so that too is a great sign. I really think you are going to be holding this LO in your arms in no time and he/she is going to be healthy and really complete your family. Hopefully, with time your nightmares will go away and you will really get to enjoy all the kicks and hicups and rolls during this pregnancy. We love you and are here for you!! :hug:

Natasha, :happydance: WOOHOO for the pups! You will feel a million times better with fur babies to mother <3 I don&#8217;t know what I&#8217;d do without my kitty

Jessica, so sorry honey how horrible to know that your baby went slowly :hugs: she doesn&#8217;t feel pain anymore and she is watching over you.
It is a lose-lose after a loss. When you become pregnant you are terrified but if you don&#8217;t, like me, you start to be scared that you will never get another chance. :cry:
We just have to have faith and hold on tight to each other :hugs:

Horsey, :hugs: oh I am so sorry honey. We should all be meeting these days with beans in our bellies :(

Amy and Angel, you need to be an addict, like me!

Natasha, :happydance: WOOHOO for the pups! You will feel a million times better with fur babies to mother <3 I don&#8217;t know what I&#8217;d do without my kitty

Jessica, so sorry honey how horrible to know that your baby went slowly :hugs: she doesn&#8217;t feel pain anymore and she is watching over you.
It is a lose-lose after a loss. When you become pregnant you are terrified but if you don&#8217;t, like me, you start to be scared that you will never get another chance. :cry:
We just have to have faith and hold on tight to each other :hugs:

Horsey, :hugs: oh I am so sorry honey. We should all be meeting these days with beans in our bellies :(

Amy and Angel, you need to be an addict, like me!

I feel like Im pretty close to being there! hehe

I love google! I had some random things left in my pantry and googled some recipes... think Im going to be making this some time this week!

Cranberry Chicken:
12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

1 1/4 cups cranberry sauce

1 packet dry onion soup mix

1/2 cup French-style salad dressing

1 teaspoon white sugar

1 pinch ground black pepper
Check All Add to Shopping List .Directions
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2.Arrange chicken in an 11x17 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, soup mix, salad dressing, sugar and ground black pepper. Mix well and spoon mixture over chicken.
3.Cover dish and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.

**EDIT: not going to make 12 breasts though and for sides some stuffing or rice or mashed potatoes, green beans and corn bread muffins!

Doesnt it?!?! I was like "Thanks Chef Google"!!! heheh

Chef Google and Dr. Google...is there anything that google can't do? :D

Amy, speaking of- I totally googled a copycat recipe for Red Lobster biscuits hehe!

im still playing catch up but just wanna say :hugs: angel before i forget everything out of my tired sievy brain xxxxxx
i agreee with bethany , we arent not happy for people , we r just sad for us.
i am of course so thankful to be preg but it doesnt stop me missing my first Lo or wishing i was 8 months preg instead of 3.5 . not ungratefully, i am grateful just a little sad too to miss my first bub. xxxx :hugs: ur Dh had a silly moment the numpty. he should get it xxxxxxx.
a random preson at work (who i do know ish but dont her name , 1000s of people work in the hosp and i see lots cos im up all the dif wards on different days :) ) , asked me when wa si due today, i told her and then she asked is it ur first pregnancy.
i was like no , second but first child i hope, she was nice but some people look at u like ur crazy but i cant deny lile by saying yeah its my first.
ok ive wandered sorry back to catch up :)
i rang my doc and they said , its prob stretchin pain so long as its not severe and doesnt persist. :)

SOLD! I hate when we go to the lake house and I have to jump in the lake to wee! Last year I got poison something up there because I popped a squat on the side of the cabin :haha: Was all over my booty!

Edit: "Up there" is referring to the lake house's location. That could be misread, my Hoo Ha was spared the rash!

up there was totally misread by me haha

bethany woudl u not wee a little on ur fingers holdin it??????
but defo good for toilets in thailand, they have hole in the ground toilets....
and bad hygiene in lots of cases :)

hi and :hugs: to al with due dates just gone and soon xxxxxxxxxxx
yucky due dates xxxxxxxxxxxx
love to all xxxx

looks liek i missed ye again , doh!!!!

tash have funwith ur puupies, yey :)

amy :hugs: and hope ur doc does great things for u tmor and decides u can ttc now xxxxxxxxxxxxx tell her u really want to obvs if it is possible to do so safely xxxx
u never know she may surprise u ( i hope so xxxxxxxx

xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxo to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura, I will try the shewee out and let you know if I pee on my hands LOL

YUM Bethany!!! THose are amazing!!!

Thanks Laura, I hope she had good news too. I know that she is going to want me to wait until af comes to maybe even start testing because they want to give me meds like pregesterone or whatever if I need it but they need accurate readings on my homrones so she will want me to wait to cycle to know for sure :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->