ttc after a d&c

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/6FED3D67-5AFD-44C4-897A-A947A1E90836-4831-0000046CB63937F7.jpg
Soup and sandwich weather!

YUM Bethany!!! THose are amazing!!!

Thanks Laura, I hope she had good news too. I know that she is going to want me to wait until af comes to maybe even start testing because they want to give me meds like pregesterone or whatever if I need it but they need accurate readings on my homrones so she will want me to wait to cycle to know for sure :(

:hugs:

Horsey :hugs:

Tash ~ Yay for puppies! Post pics if you can!

Bethany ~ I had soup today too! Yours looks really yummy! Yay for your amazon order! I've added a shewee to my cart...it'll be there for my next order! Cannot believe I am getting one! (Psst it's almost Thursday...isn't that your expected BFP day? Excited for you!)

Laura ~ Glad the Dr said the aches are nothing to concern yourself over.

Amy ~ FX tomorrow the doc brings you comforting advice.

Jen ~ Hope you are well and work isn't too tough on you tomorrow.

Jess ~ Sorry you are having a tough go...you need a dream catcher to fend of the nightmares. Before you know it you will have your LO in your arms with 2 big sisters loving on her (or him).

:dust:

Angel, how did you remember?! I swear I think AF is here but nothing :) when are you expecting her? Hopefully she won't dare show!

My iPad is on the blink...think I need to update it because it keeps closing my browser!

Who knows why I remember the things I remember :shrug: I'm guessing because I make milestones to get to my "unexpected" AF date...Like, Monday Laura starts work and Jen gets her scan - check, Wed Amy goes to the doc, Thursday Bethany gets her BFP, Friday DH gets home and Saturday Tash and I get BFPs! Ask me anything about work and I couldn't tell ya! My mind shuts down to outside info on the last leg if my tww! :haha:

I'm going to take some pics and show u guys in the morning if I can figure out how to , sorry this reply is short but I'm on my phone in bed and it's awkward to use , angel are u testing Saturday , my af due on Monday not long now
And Bethany no af cannot turn up she must leave u alone xxx
Love u all night will catch up and have a good old post in the morning xxxxxxxx

Angel, wow! You have a great memory! I am the worse :( I barely remember my name sometimes lol

Hope everyone sleeps tight! :sleep:

Angel, I agree with Amy. You rock lady!

Amy, I slept for all of three hours :D how about you?

Natasha, are you just loving on your furry babies? :flower:

7 o clock in d morning on my day off and im wide awake, typical!!!!
woke up to go to loo and am wide awake , doh!!!

bethany thanks for testing the shewee for me ha ha xxxxxxx
ur soup looks yummy, id love some :)

amy sorry u have to wait honey, i know how much it sucks, all u wanna do is try again . xxxx
it wont be much longer now, i know it feels like an eternity when u r in it though.
i dont know how many times i bawled over it when i was waiting. xxxx :hugs: xxx
but ur wait will have the happiest ending with a lovely sticky bean xxxxx
i cant wait for u bfp and ur scans to go well. xxx
ye all deserve it so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
try to enjoy xmas and new yrs as much as u can and before u know it u will be ttc and bfp xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angel u really do have a great memory, well done xxxxxxxx
fx really hard for sat for u honey xxxx
ur gettin a shewee too :) let me know how u get on with it :)
im very curious about um . have thought they looked like a good idea but get a little squeamish about um :)

tash huray for ur new additions to ur family :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope u r having the best day off with um xxxxx

Hey girls!! Yeahhh sorry i havent been on, i literally am in love with these puppies i just want to eat them!! I wont obviously, that would be an expensive meal lol!

They are so gorgeous, im trying to figure out how to upload pictures, its hard for me to get a decent picture because they wont stay still they are running around everywhere and peeing as they go! Its lovely!! I didnt even care that my temperature was lover today cos i just wrote it down and got straight up to the puppies :D

Anymore BFPs yet? Im not expecting mine, im really not, i kind of am putting it on the back of my mind, i think getting these puppies was the best idea :D

How are u all? I havent caught up yet because i have no concentration and i feel useless to u girls, but if an of u are sad, big hugs and cuddles and kisses and everything else, if u are okay i hope it stays that way, i love u all , gonna try get a picture now xxx

hurray tash happy cuddles and playing :) xxxxxxxx
i went back to sleep for 3 hrs was lovely :)

I'm going to take some pics and show u guys in the morning if I can figure out how to , sorry this reply is short but I'm on my phone in bed and it's awkward to use , angel are u testing Saturday , my af due on Monday not long now
xxxxxxxx

I'm basing my expected AF on my luteal phase (the average is 12-14 days). By those calculations AF should be here Saturday or Sunday for me. :shrug: Hope those puppies didn't keep you up last night. Glad they have brightened your mood :thumbup:

Laura ~ Isn't that how it always happens...the day you can sleep in you find yourself wide awake! Hope you have a relaxing day off!

Good morning ladies! :dust:

3 hours Bethany??? What were you doing? :blush::haha:

Thanks Laura :hugs:.. the waiting this time seems so much harder :brat: because I am told not to try since I seem to have trouble carrying :cry:. I have 50+ cheapy sticks, a digit pregnancy test, and an OPK just waiting for me :sad1:. If it werent for the fact that this has happened twice now, I would just say f*** it and paos and try again :sex::spermy::test:. I cant go through this again :nope: so Im trying to go by drs orders. Im so terrified for today's appt :argh:. I just have this feeling Im going to hear something that Im not going to want to hear :ignore: I hate feeling so scared/depressed/sad/anxious/ETC...

Good Morning to you all and lots of :dust: to everyone!! :hugs:

Amy, I feel the same way each time I go to my Dr. Things will be just fine, you'll see. The nurse once told me the biggest battle is getting the eggy and spermy to meet up...the rest the Dr can help you with if needed. xoxo Oh and I believe they like to see you in person because they get to bill for an office visit!

That makes me feel better :hugs: Please forgive my memory but did you have any trouble getting pregnant the 2 times you did? I guess I have a false sense of security in that I was able to fall right away both times. Obv something isnt right though so I guess Im worried about what they will find and it wont be such an easy fix :(

1st mc was natural in April (conceived first shot in March). DH was gone in May. We tried in June, BFN. We tried in July, BFP! Here I now sit waiting on AF #4...hasn't gone as quickly as I was hoping it would *sigh* I wonder what life has in store for me...I dread the day I go for a follie check and she says, "annovulatory cycle." The emotional scars and my body failing me TWICE often make me think the worst. It will be fine though...for both of us! :friends: What time is your appointment?

Did they say why you werent able to fall as quick this time? :( Im so sorry... I really am trying to have faith but I do have a great feeling for all of you!

Appt is at 11:30 so 2 1/2 more hours :(

They have not said why we haven't hit the mark yet. Last month DH's :spermy: checked out fine. I O'ed from right side, same side the debris was blocking my tube, so that explains last month. This month I Oed from right side again, not sure why it hasn't took :shrug: By now I expected to have that feeling and I don't. No worries though...I'm meant to go on a mini vacay with my DH in just over a week! We need to reconnect after all we've been through this year!

Be sure to update us about the Dr's appointment and hit me up if you have any testing/follie scan questions!

Laura, don't you hate that? It took me ages to sleep last night! As for the shewee...I am really excited about it LOL!

Natasha, fur babies really do help to ease the blow of BFNs. My kitty lets me baby him and I just love it. Baby those pups :D

Angel, good morning! The weekend is fast approaching :)
Also...third time is the charm. When you get that BFP again, it will be sticky!

Amy, no night time lovings for me last night! I went to bed before DH and when he crawled in it woke me up. Then I had to pee. Then we talked forever. Then I was wide awake hehe.
I think Angel is right about the bill ;)
You will have that sticky bean before you know it and your bubs will have been worth the wait :kiss:

AFM: well I POA this morning and then forgot about it because I had to grocery shop (and schlep it all up to the apartment- workout DONE lol). I came back, remembered, looked at it. I think I see a shadow of a line but honestly, could be evap. Just have to pee tomorrow and see. If AF doesn't show first!
Also, we may get to move to Thailand in less than a year. The guy really wants him there though my husband feels that he needs more training so they are meeting soon to discuss it. He got the email last night and showed it to me and then said "have you been praying for this to happen?!"
Sort of. And there you have it ladies. My prayers carry a punch lol

Oh yay Bethany!!!! Im caustiously excited!!!!!!!!

Angel, I hope you guys have a wonderful time in NY. Its going to be magical this time of year and then you will get great news... maybe even before you guys leave!! Looking for more BFP's here ladies... I need some motivation! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->